4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Being a father means you do pick everyone up, you do the dates like they were your daughters,
you shelter them from harm, you can and should hug and kiss them, you should date them
and do many adult adventures: spa, massage, pool, adventure park, rollercoaster, joy rides,
anything could happen between 2 adults who care for eachother.
Those who only come to this thread to complain about a lack of content, please go and play the many other games that there is meaningless sex and let the rest of us enjoy a good game with a good story. We already know that you don't like it so you can leave it
what gets me is .. if you go Lucy's route ... you still ... don't get any pussy :oops:
I'd rather be her father, but so far there seem to be no negative consequences when picking everyone and I don't like Lucy crying alone in her bed.
Considering the story is very linear so far I think not picking Lucy just gives you less wholesome scenes.
I agreed about Lucy crying on bed. Dev could make another route where when we don't pursue her, she isn't so unhappy like that.
Don't worry. For now she's sad without MC. But then, she will meet Steve. A joking but good guy with the same perverse and cheeky side than her. And even if he's always saying things about Charlotte, I bet he'll get struk par the holy thunder of love and lust when he meet her. And he will love her for what she truly is.
I thinks our bro Steve will be the perfect plan B to be sure the lovely Lucy has her happy ending even if we choose someone else ;)
The serious relationships only happends in close environments, where a woman feels safe and loved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'd rather be her father, but so far there seem to be no negative consequences when picking everyone and I don't like Lucy crying alone in her bed.
Considering the story is very linear so far I think not picking Lucy just gives you less wholesome scenes.
The story might be "linear", but I have a feeling the game the game won't allow you to cheat on your choice. The MC is a pretty black and white guy. For instance, if you choose Lucy, the game does not even give the option to flirt with the model later on.

I have a feeling, if you choose Lucy, You will pretty much be stuck with her at the end. (The MC actually say that he will no hurt her with men always going for Charlotte.) The scene with the Model at the pool is also different depending on if you went with Lucy or not. It plays out differently on who's path you are on. (Who the jealous party is). Also if you reject the model, there is no option to flirt with her at the pool, etc.

So in conclusion, you choices matter a whole lot on who you will end up with. There are sections in the game that plays out quite differently depending on who's path you are. On Lucy's path she calls you her BF, and you treat her as your GF. (So no Charlotte etc)

PS. Lucy broke my heart when she cried in her bed, But I want one of either Charlotte, Suzie or Emma, so I had to close the Lucy path.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Emma cries for zak in her bed, MC does not see it.
Charly cryes for MC in her bed, we never get to see that either.
MC gets drunk and devastated over his inability to shelter his babes (he cares for Charli and Em like his sisters to say the least)

The fact we never acknowledge the deep pain and scarring devotion MC has for his job as hero for his
babes does not take any pressure off his shoulders.
The story might be "linear", but I have a feeling the game the game won't allow you to cheat on your choice. The MC is a pretty black and white guy. For instance, if you choose Lucy, the game does not even give the option to flirt with the model later on.

I have a feeling, if you choose Lucy, You will pretty much be stuck with her at the end. (The MC actually say that he will no hurt her with men always going for Charlotte.) The scene with the Model at the pool is also different depending on if you went with Lucy or not. It plays out differently on who's path you are on. (Who the jealous party is). Also if you reject the model, there is no option to flirt with her at the pool, etc.

So in conclusion, you choices matter a whole lot on who you will end up with. There are sections in the game that plays out quite differently depending on who's path you are. On Lucy's path she calls you her BF, and you treat her as your GF. (So no Charlotte etc)

PS. Lucy broke my heart when she cried in her bed, But I want one of either Charlotte, Suzie or Emma, so I had to close the Lucy path.
Go Creasy!
go h me.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alfius

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
can mc not be interested in charlotte.
i have no interest in her, but mc the mc keeps being interested.
the lack of self-control mc has when it comes to Charlotte is frankly pathetic.
i'm only interested in Emma. the rest i don't care about.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should you really love Em, Charli is the mother of your future wife.
can mc not be interested in charlotte.
i have no interest in her, but mc the mc keeps being interested.
the lack of self-control mc has when it comes to Charlotte is frankly pathetic.
i'm only interested in Emma. the rest i don't care about.
You better have a care if you know what is best for you.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I definitely didn't like to see her cry, either! I'm a little torn! Lol

Reactions: underoath27

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Being a father means you do pick everyone up, you do the dates like they were your daughters,
you shelter them from harm, you can and should hug and kiss them, you should date them
and do many adult adventures: spa, massage, pool, adventure park, rollercoaster, joy rides,
anything could happen between 2 adults who care for eachother.

The serious relationships only happends in close environments, where a woman feels safe and loved.
love , smove .. i wanna fuck Lucy :love::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Don't worry. For now she's sad without MC. But then, she will meet Steve. A joking but good guy with the same perverse and cheeky side than her. And even if he's always saying things about Charlotte, I bet he'll get struk par the holy thunder of love and lust when he meet her. And he will love her for what she truly is.
I thinks our bro Steve will be the perfect plan B to be sure the lovely Lucy has her happy ending even if we choose someone else ;)
Well, that isn't a bad idea. If MC doesn't start a relationship with Lucy, I'd be glad if she and Steve start a relationship.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So, how often is this updated?

I really like the plot so far (don't even mind the lack of sexual content), but is it 4-5 months or more?

This update was pretty large but i think the previous one was pretty short.

Lassa

Dec 5, 2017
anyone knows how to fix no unlock button at the start screen? downloaded 3 packs already, all same, no button

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hm, MC does seem pretty serious about Lucy.
But apart from the model I didn't notice any differences in the story (maybe because it skipped some Charlotte scenes).
I still think the story will play out pretty much the same for Emma, since the developer is probably too lazy to write separate uncle/father paths, so I will stay on the Lucy path for now.
If it ever changes I'll just pick what's best for Emma.
Luckily that's very easy with skipping and the low amount of choices.
There is definite changes when playing Lucy path or not.

******Spoilers********
So far there is maybe 3 paths:
1) Lucy Path (Locks you out of everything else)
2) Model Path (Not sure about this one yet, but because you must have rejected Lucy before, it locks you out of Lucy path)
3) Charlotte, Emma, Suzie path Locks you out of Model and Suzie path (since you needed to reject them both)

The dialogue with Lucy is very different weather you are on her path or not.
1) She openly calls you her BF and the MC confirms this.
2) At the Hotel you get some extra dialogue in her room (Kisses, but no sex)
3) In the park you get extra dialogue together with kisses (If I remember correctly)
4) You have no option to fool around with the model before the pool
5) When the model is at the swimming pool, she will act jealous.
6) MC tells her he wants her, but that they must wait before sex.

Model Path
1) You can flirt with her, before Charlotte
2) You can fool around before Swimming pool
3) Not sure if this route will exclude Charlotte but definitely excludes Lucy (Not possible if you did not reject Lucy)

3)Charlotte/Emma/Suzie
1)If you reject both Model and Lucy, you are probable on this path.

PS. I did not look at the code or WT, but I played different options for Lucy to notice the differences.

Reactions: GrimWraith

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
So, how often is this updated?

I really like the plot so far (don't even mind the lack of sexual content), but is it 4-5 months or more?

This update was pretty large but i think the previous one was pretty short.
Nowdays about 3 months.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
There is definite changes when playing Lucy path or not.

******Spoilers********
So far there is maybe 3 paths:
1) Lucy Path (Locks you out of everything else)
2) Model Path (Not sure about this one yet, but because you must have rejected Lucy before, it locks you out of Lucy path)
3) Charlotte, Emma, Suzie path Locks you out of Model and Suzie path (since you needed to reject them both)

The dialogue with Lucy is very different weather you are on her path or not.
1) She openly calls you her BF and the MC confirms this.
2) At the Hotel you get some extra dialogue in her room (Kisses, but no sex)
3) In the park you get extra dialogue together with kisses (If I remember correctly)
4) You have no option to fool around with the model before the pool
5) When the model is at the swimming pool, she will act jealous.
6) MC tells her he wants her, but that they must wait before sex.

Model Path
1) You can flirt with her, before Charlotte
2) You can fool around before Swimming pool
3) Not sure if this route will exclude Charlotte but definitely excludes Lucy (Not possible if you did not reject Lucy)

3)Charlotte/Emma/Suzie
1)If you reject both Model and Lucy, you are probable on this path.

PS. I did not look at the code or WT, but I played different options for Lucy to notice the differences.
I've played the whole thing but i can't really tell if there's any cut-off points regarding routes (certainly the walkthrough doesn't hint at that).

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I've played the whole thing but i can't really tell if there's any cut-off points regarding routes (certainly the walkthrough doesn't hint at that).
Well, I might be wrong, but if you read between the lines, it would seem to me that the choices will(might) lead to different outcomes. You can already see that with the model if you choose Lucy, you can not fool around with the model. So it's a hunch from my side.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Sigh... I really hate games that don't offer Harem. Not because I need some weird power fantasy of having all women...

But because I want to see as much content as possible, and very few games make substantial enough changes between routes that I can be arsed to replay the entire game for them. From the top of my head the only one I can name is Haley's Story. Most other games I just play one playthrough and that's it.

Cause quite honestly, pressing skip read and going through the game in fast forward just so you can catch a few different scenes or altered lines of dialogue just isn't worth the hassle most of the time.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes