4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi. I have been reading all the discussions and they are very helpful, thank you. (y)

Just a few comments...

I didn't want the game to be about an irresistible MC with a huge dick who penetrates lots of women within thirty seconds of meeting them. So the whole game is really trying to be the opposite of that.
Our MC is average looking. He isn't charismatic or good with ladies. And he will not have a huge Emma-scaring trouser snake! His dick will be realistically sized.

In the beginning, the main love interests are all supposed to be unobtainable and any relationship with them impossible. MC must win each of them over by helping them with their various problems. That is how they will become attracted to him and possibly seek a relationship with MC. (Lucy is a slight twist on this.)
Charlotte is the real odd one out. With her past it is highly unlikely that she would ever seek a relationship. If MC wants Charlotte then he will have to pursue her very slowly and carefully while also helping the rest of her family and protecting Emma.

I know some people are a little creeped out by Emma, but I wanted MC/player to develop a paternal relationship with her as her protector and for her to see in him the father that she has always yearned for.
As the story progresses she will "grow up" and hopefully players will develop a sexual desire for her. Then that will create a moral dilemma and inner conflict.

Finally, Lucy appears to be the fluffer for the rest of the family and as such does not receive much love. In v0.5 we will discover a little about what makes her who she is and I hope this may change the way people look at her.

Thanks. :)
Just keep doing what you're doing and tell 'your' story...not what people wish to push on you. Plenty of us love this and where it's going. Keep up the great work.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Took about 3 hours using an RTX 2070 Super card (y)
Too late..some Japanese tv stations have 8K and Sony is working on 16k displays..Prepare for 1 render to take a whole week. Then before you know it 32k will be out and you will spend 10 years rendering an image :cry: o_O

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Too late..some Japanese tv stations have 8K and Sony is working on 16k displays..Prepare for 1 render to take a whole week. Then before you know it 32k will be out and you will spend 10 years rendering an image :cry: o_O
Well the new Nvidia 3090 is native 8K and has 24 GB memory, coming soon to a store near you and is only one of the first cards released of their next Gen cards, now just go rob a bank. :p

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
It puts into perspective how much time it takes and work involved in it. Props to HillsideVN

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
I liked the plot. I really don't mind the lack of nudity especially this isn't a done game. The renders are great too. I can't believe i enjoyed it even though it was short and not so much you know going around. Looking forward for more

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes