4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Is Charlotte making coffee for MC becoming a regular occurrence? She's thinking about him more and more.

Kaylah taking Emma shopping... This has to be interesting...

And Charlotte shopping for clothes? I thought she'd have tons of free designer stuff. Oooo... Must be something "special" for MC. Lucy will make sure it's special!

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Most of these freaks have weird fetishes. Shoe shopping is like a jackpot to them, looking at those naked feet trying new pair of shoes every 5 seconds. Some shoes are plain and decent, some are obscene and daring. So, lewd, lewd and lewd!
I'm more like the guys from the Scrubs gif, just zone out when women talk about shopping. I never understood the whole foot fetishization thing. To each their own, I guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And Charlotte shopping for clothes? I thought she'd have tons of free designer stuff. Oooo... Must be something "special" for MC. Lucy will make sure it's special!
yes design stuff but not necessarily not that fancy stuff or maybe mc's birthday is coming up and she's gonna buy clothes for him.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
My lovebirds do that all the time, they are both female btw.:Kappa:
You need to opt for DNA analysis to make sure whether your lovebirds are male or female, mate.

How in the hell would you have found they're both females if you hadn't done that ?!!!...Weird!
well I haven't done any DNA test but I take them to a vet once a year (they are hand tamed) he told me they are most probably female ( you can check by touching their pubic bone [I don't know what they are called but they have two bones around pubis], Female ones have more gape between them). They also have a nest, I think if they were different genders they would laid eggs at least once. (They are together for almost 5 years now, I bought them when they were 2 months old)
Aww...I think it's yummy that you own a pair of lovebirds. Something tells me we'd get along pretty well.

We should hang out and let them meet my cat.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes