4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
While it's pure speculation on my part, it seems to me that DB is using Kaylah as a catalyst for Charlotte to come to terms with her growing affection towards the MC (If you are on her path). With a little competition, the prize is sweeter...
Imagine if Charlotte really turns on the charm and pursues the MC. I doubt Kaylah will give up easily and up her game as well. MC can sit back and enjoy the show.

View attachment 1673967
I believe Kaylah would step aside if Charlotte started showing interest in the MC as Kaylah has said that she just wants sex with the MC with no strings attached and also Kaylah thinks that the MC would be perfect for Charlotte

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
i just dont understand why people hate her so much, i can understanding hating a character because she is a cunt, like victoria from the fashion one, but hating characters because they're more sheltered and innocent is kinda weird to me imo.. considering what charlotte has been through it would make sense for her to shelter her daughter, maybe its a bit over the top in some of the things sure but im not going to hate the character because of it.

when you look through the thread its kinda crazy how a lot of people show genuine hate towards her, its obvious shes going to mature a bit as you play the game. I have never looked at her as a LI at any point in the game so maybe its why i feell different.. maybe she was scripted as a younger girl.. Someone that is being raised by someone that is very famous would be sheltered more, you cant really do the same shit as a normal teen.. proof of that is in the stalking, if she was to go out alone she would likely get abducted or some shit..

Dont get me wrong, you all can have whatever opinions you like, makes no difference to me. but its just weird to me the amount of hate she gets is all.
The haters gonna hate, mate.
You point it out that it's not right today only to find the same shit turn up again tomorrow.

Even though, I'll say this, it is not unusual for someone to hate another for so many obvious reasons. In this case, they hate or dislike the character because it simply didn't meet their egocentric criteria. Common case, really. Nothing weird here.

I could just say that f95ers are spoiled by an endless supply of slutty girls and some here behave like they've never seen the likes of Emma before. ( I guess not everyone is supposed to meet a certain someone at least once in their life, so we'll skip past here.) They fail to extend their ability to recognize more at the moment which makes it even more difficult to empathize well with that certain character either.

But I know this, the character that Emma portrays won't change just because someone wanted her to, she'll change because she knows it's for the better and for herself. She's growing each update and it won't be long before she finds her bold voice.

It's actually not that hard to...Oh, who am I kidding.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
The haters gonna hate, mate.
You point it out that it's not right today only to find the same shit turn up again tomorrow.

Even though, I'll say this, it is not unusual for someone to hate another for so many obvious reasons. In this case, they hate or dislike the character because it simply didn't meet their egocentric criteria. Common case, really. Nothing weird here.

I could just say that f95ers are spoiled by an endless supply of slutty girls and some here behave like they've never seen the likes of Emma before. ( I guess not everyone is supposed to meet a certain someone at least once in their life, so we'll skip past here.) They fail to extend their ability to recognize more at the moment which makes it even more difficult to empathize well with that certain character either.

But I know this, the character that Emma portrays won't change just because someone wanted her to, she'll change because she knows it's for the better and for herself. She's growing each update and it won't be long before she finds her bold voice.

It's actually not that hard to...Oh, who am I kidding.
I think Emma is gonna surprise people with how much she grows in the next 2 updates. She reminds me of Jill from BADik, in that she will find her "bold voice" when she needs to. Even though, for me, she is not my LI, Emma needs that moment; I could see her dealing with Zak as that moment in the story.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
i just dont understand why people hate her so much, i can understanding hating a character because she is a cunt, like victoria from the fashion one, but hating characters because they're more sheltered and innocent is kinda weird to me imo.. considering what charlotte has been through it would make sense for her to shelter her daughter, maybe its a bit over the top in some of the things sure but im not going to hate the character because of it.

when you look through the thread its kinda crazy how a lot of people show genuine hate towards her, its obvious shes going to mature a bit as you play the game. I have never looked at her as a LI at any point in the game so maybe its why i feell different.. maybe she was scripted as a younger girl.. Someone that is being raised by someone that is very famous would be sheltered more, you cant really do the same shit as a normal teen.. proof of that is in the stalking, if she was to go out alone she would likely get abducted or some shit..

Dont get me wrong, you all can have whatever opinions you like, makes no difference to me. but its just weird to me the amount of hate she gets is all.
I understand you fully well. I think most of us, who do not like her, are simply annoyed because everything else is so well done in this game, and - I can talk only for myself - she seems to be out of place here. Maybe in a crappy teen romance or dunno, corruption game, but here she just takes away the game time from other more mature and a lot more interesting characters. She gets probably hate, because in a context where resources are limited(here the resource is release lenght), she is just a waste of space and time. I would probably wouldn't care less, if she wouldn't take away screen time from characters who are more relevant, for me at least.

• Wow
Reactions: operamini

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I think Emma is gonna surprise people with how much she grows in the next 2 updates. She reminds me of Jill from BADik, in that she will find her "bold voice" when she needs to. Even though, for me, she is not my LI, Emma needs that moment; I could see her dealing with Zak as that moment in the story.
Jill is annoying, as is Maya. Her sister though could be hot, she has the right attitude. I don't think you are right. Yes she might mature with time, but not in the next two episodes.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I understand you fully well. I think most of us, who do not like her, are simply annoyed because everything else is so well done in this game, and - I can talk only for myself - she seems to be out of place here. Maybe in a crappy teen romance or dunno, corruption game, but here she just takes away the game time from other more mature and a lot more interesting characters. She gets probably hate, because in a context where resources are limited(here the resource is release lenght), she is just a waste of space and time. I would probably wouldn't care less, if she wouldn't take away screen time from characters who are more relevant, for me at least.

personally i think when the stuff with zak happens and certain things unfold because of it then it will make more sense why she is like this as a character, maybe she will be the bridge that brings the mc closer to suzi and charlotte.. so far she has been one of 2 people that trusts the mc and speaks good of him defending him to others. for me it makes sense why she is like this, mother is one of the most famous people around who had a very bad time with men so she is way more sheltered. you are not even a part of the game if it wasnt for her needing a bodyguard, for me the game actually makes more sense that she is like this as you're there to protect her, maybe if she is stronger as a person and less sheltered she wouldnt even want someone there to protect her, and with charlotte the way she is do you think she would of gave the mc a chance if her daughter said "i dont need him, i dont like him.. blah blah"

I get it, you want the time in the game to be focused more on charlotte, or whoever you like.. and i think in time when the mc has caught the person fucking with emma you will likely be charlottes bodyguard, spending more time with her.

Im personally a protective person, i dont want harm to come to those around me and stuff like that, if i see innocence in someone it makes me happy.. because there will come a time when they see the world for what it is and see bad shit and that innocence is gone, its why i say things like you should protect your kids innocence.

More will likely make sense once the story plays out more and there will likely be a time where people open their eyes more and understand why she is the way she is, as i said before though for me it makes sense already to why she is like this and makes the game more believable and you feel more needed as a character. If emma was like suzy you would be out the door in the first 2 days.

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
personally i think when the stuff with zak happens and certain things unfold because of it then it will make more sense why she is like this as a character, maybe she will be the bridge that brings the mc closer to suzi and charlotte.. so far she has been one of 2 people that trusts the mc and speaks good of him defending him to others. for me it makes sense why she is like this, mother is one of the most famous people around who had a very bad time with men so she is way more sheltered. you are not even a part of the game if it wasnt for her needing a bodyguard, for me the game actually makes more sense that she is like this as you're there to protect her, maybe if she is stronger as a person and less sheltered she wouldnt even want someone there to protect her, and with charlotte the way she is do you think she would of gave the mc a chance if her daughter said "i dont need him, i dont like him.. blah blah"

I get it, you want the time in the game to be focused more on charlotte, or whoever you like.. and i think in time when the mc has caught the person fucking with emma you will likely be charlottes bodyguard, spending more time with her.

Im personally a protective person, i dont want harm to come to those around me and stuff like that, if i see innocence in someone it makes me happy.. because there will come a time when they see the world for what it is and see bad shit and that innocence is gone, its why i say things like you should protect your kids innocence.

More will likely make sense once the story plays out more and there will likely be a time where people open their eyes more and understand why she is the way she is, as i said before though for me it makes sense already to why she is like this and makes the game more believable and you feel more needed as a character. If emma was like suzy you would be out the door in the first 2 days.
Well said, however dont protect a kids innocence for too long or they will become vulnerable, like Emma is.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

You are a too nice person, I give you that. It is a nice thing, that life didn't make you bitter as with some of the "too nice" people happens.
Yes, plotwise - at least at the beginning - Emma was needed, else there would not be much interaction between MC and Charlie, Suzy would have fried his ass. However, at the current state of the story Emma is just way too immature with here Zakophilia, though she has seen what Zak did. 0 self esteem. It is ok, if she is naive, or pure. But dropping her defense after Zak plowed her classmate, it is just stupid. Yeah and attacking the poor sod, who tired to help her and show her Zak is a jerk. Her current role is just plain stupid.

Reactions: Ragnar and D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
You are a too nice person, I give you that. It is a nice thing, that life didn't make you bitter as with some of the "too nice" people happens.
Yes, plotwise - at least at the beginning - Emma was needed, else there would not be much interaction between MC and Charlie, Suzy would have fried his ass. However, at the current state of the story Emma is just way too immature with here Zakophilia, though she has seen what Zak did. 0 self esteem. It is ok, if she is naive, or pure. But dropping her defense after Zak plowed her classmate, it is just stupid. Yeah and attacking the poor sod, who tired to help her and show her Zak is a jerk. Her current role is just plain stupid.
I get you, some decisions make you think wtf just like with films sometimes but ive always just been able to look past them tbh lol. I get told im too nice sometimes but i can def be a cunt when i need to be.

I appreciate ya having a discussion though and not just resorting to typical name calling and shit. Sometimes people think we are mad because we are talking about diff stuff and have different opinions but i just genuinely like talking about the games and seeing different peoples thoughts on it. Im sure we will just agree to disagree with certain things with emma.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pic1:

Emma: "Mom..i noticed that you cook nowadays alot of special food like oyster and now asparagus...i've heard that this stuff is really good for mens stamina...and what is this fuzz about the gallons of pineapple juice?? Is there a specific reason??" *giggles*
Charlotte: "What...yes...i mean no..NO!! And since when do YOU know about that, young Lady??"

Pic2:

Emma: "Mom...do you think i should start shaving?"
Charlotte: "Why would you shave your head?? Oh...OH...i..mean...only if YOU want and not this boyfriend of you."

Pic3:

Emma (thinking): "Did...did he really fart straight in my direction??? YUCK...i think i am going to puke..."
Zak (thinking): "Oh my lord. After this enormous loud fart i am feeling better. And i bet she didn't mind...such a gift to womenkind like me....everything smells like roses and thyme."
Emma (still thinking): "Oh gosh the second wave is way worser...i need fresh air...or a bucket...HELP ME SOMEONE...(MC)!!!!"

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I wouldn't compare those two, but I get what you mean.

Jill and Emma aren't alike, Jill is too kind for her own good. But eventually, she snaps when he proposes to her, she couldn't tolerate his nonsense anymore. She was just too kind to put up with him this far. I don't find them alike at all. I know she just reminded you of her, I'm just putting it out there.

It's weird that some people are rooting for Zak, mental health don't get talked about enough in our world.
They're not rooting for Zak...they're somehow convinced that Zak has these magic beans of growth and they want them seeded in her at once. So MC can pound her now not-so-sweet-little-ass all around the corners of the house behind Charlie's back as soon as possible.

Jill is annoying, as is Maya. Her sister though could be hot, she has the right attitude.
I don't find both of those characters annoying at all. They're not my main LIs either. I like them and NO, you can't dodge this one saying people are different or whatever messed up excuses you can come up with. Of course you don't have to have any excuses, you could just admit it. Anyhow, you just made my previous post even more valid, mate.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes