4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
A solo ending with any of the daughters would be impossible if the game were to be completed within next four months.

We don't have enough content of her to assume that it wouldn't be possible or out of place having a relationship with her. We got to pick out only little of Suzi's reality. Now that things are somewhat back to normal for her (dealt with Johnno for now), she'll be visiting Charlie and Emma more frequently. Therefore, she and MC will see each other more than before (which was never).

Whether MC's on Charlotte's path or not, it's gonna impact his romantic progression with Suzi or Emma no matter what. Less repercussions if you're not on Charlie's path. But if you were taking your slow burn privileges two ways then my mates are you in for a treat. I'd choose not to be an arsehole here and choose any one single LI rather than kissing here and licking there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've made your assumption that you don't see how MC ever could be in a relationship with Emma or Suzi and Charlotte wouldn't be okay with it, only based on the things that's been presented to us so far, there is still a lot to come mates. So I suggest you wait before putting it out there like a freaking genius at making assumptions about relationships without even giving it a thorough thought. At least wait till you get couple more updates.

Right now, NO, it wouldn't make much sense seeing MC and one of the daughters together as a couple. It's so soon and there's still a lot to build and unfold, before you could ever see a little possibility of any romantic relationships with the daughters.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
A solo ending with any of the daughters would be impossible if the game were to be completed within next four months.

We don't have enough content of her to assume that it wouldn't be possible or out of place having a relationship with her. We got to pick out only little of Suzi's reality. Now that things are somewhat back to normal for her (dealt with Johnno for now), she'll be visiting Charlie and Emma more frequently. Therefore, she and MC will see each other more than before (which was never).

Whether MC's on Charlotte's path or not, it's gonna impact his romantic progression with Suzi or Emma no matter what. Less repercussions if you're not on Charlie's path. But if you were taking your slow burn privileges two ways then my mates are you in for a treat. I'd choose not to be an arsehole here and choose any one single LI rather than kissing here and licking there.
You've made your assumption that you don't see how MC ever could be in a relationship with Emma or Suzi and Charlotte wouldn't be okay with it, only based on the things that's been presented to us so far, there is still a lot to come mates. So I suggest you wait before putting it out there like a freaking genius at making assumptions about relationships with even giving it a thorough thought. At least wait till you get couple more updates.

Right now, NO, it wouldn't make much sense seeing MC and one of the daughters together as a couple. It's so soon and there's still a lot to build and unfold, before you could ever see a little possibility of any romantic relationships with the daughters.
You might want to consider "transference" in your analysis. The MC sees Emma in part as a result of how she sees him. He rolls in and saves her from what has become an ugly threatening scene with Zak. Bouncing Zak around a bit in the process. Suddenly, she sees the MC in an entirely different light. From a pseudo-father figure to a romantic hero and transfers her emotional attachment from Zak straight on to the MC. "how did she never see him for what he's ALWAYS been and the feeling she's hidden from herself all along"? Now the MC has to deal with her fixation, but in recognizing it, he also has to reframe how he sees her. Maybe you choose to have him set it aside, maybe you don't, but that path can open in a single update.

Suzi is quite different in her awareness of the world, but all that has to happen is for the MC to go from being considered an impediment to a solution. At that point she can choose to pursue him. It would be a "adult" pursuit along the lines of "I've done you a terrible injustice and really misjudged you. I hope you'll give me a chance to make this right. Can we start this all over? Maybe start as friends and see how things go?" Once again the path can open in a single update, including the next one if the various aspects of the plot move forward to allow it.

Charlotte's reaction to either case will likely be problematic, but whatever feelings she may be developing for the MC have yet to be stated. So if either or both of her adult daughters decide to pursue the MC, the basis of her opposition is pretty weak.

My point is that pivotal events are called that for a reason. Introduce one into the story and the need for a long chain of gradual adaptions is eliminated. Of course rapid dramatic changes in the motivations of people's relationships, introduce a whole host of potential problems. So either way there'd be plenty of story to work through.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

You've made your assumption that you don't see how MC ever could be in a relationship with Emma or Suzi and Charlotte wouldn't be okay with it, only based on the things that's been presented to us so far, there is still a lot to come mates. So I suggest you wait before putting it out there like a freaking genius at making assumptions about relationships with even giving it a thorough thought. At least wait till you get couple more updates.

There is a third category; who just finds Emma simply annoying, would either shoot her and dump her corpse somewhere or just sell her as a sex slave to Zak or any other perv who gets off form stupid, obnoxious, "pure" girls like her. (sorry Emma fans) The ones who want to protect her are the really weird ones, agree.

• Angry
Reactions: House Of Black

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
There is a third category; who just finds Emma simply annoying, would either shoot her and dump her corpse somewhere or just sell her as a sex slave to Zak or any other perv who gets off form stupid, obnoxious, "pure" girls like her. (sorry Emma fans) The ones who want to protect her are the really weird ones, agree.
You're clearly not sorry. It's a long way from seeing Emma as a potential LI and those who "...would either shoot her and dump her corpse somewhere or just sell her as a sex slave to Zak or any other perv...". Maybe I do or do not want to protect her, but the group you just described is far far weirder than those who would protect her.

Last edited:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
To be fair, my biggest complaint about the game concerns Emma; namely, that at times she comes across as too naive/unassuming. She seems to be a caricature of the "shy 18 year old". That's one reason I don't see her as a LI. But, she has somewhere for her character to grow into, so hopefully she gets there without too much trouble and soon for those who choose that route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt it snows where charl et co live so to get snow prolly needs to travel quite a bit.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
fk me
i was about to drop this game when i realize theres no bgm
thk god i spent some time searching the thread and found the mod lol
it went 5/10 to a solid 8.5 for me

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't see Emma as an LI as she sees the MC as a father figure and would like very much that Charlotte/MC to be an item.
This would make Emma happy to have a father and also happy to see her mother enjoying life once again as there has been hints dropped by Emma how happy she would be if they did get together and the MC became her father.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't see Emma as an LI as she sees the MC as a father figure and would Charlotte/MC to be an item.
This would make Emma happy to have a father and also happy to see her mother enjoying life once again as there has been hints dropped by Emma how happy she would be if they did get together and the MC became her father.
I agree, also if mc goes with Lucy, she gets an Uuncle who can still protect her & we know she loves hanging with her Aunt cause she lets her have pizza, soda & candy. She also can talk more openly about what’s on her mind with her Aunt where her mom is too judge and over protective

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

You've made your assumption that you don't see how MC ever could be in a relationship with Emma or Suzi and Charlotte wouldn't be okay with it, only based on the things that's been presented to us so far, there is still a lot to come mates. So I suggest you wait before putting it out there like a freaking genius at making assumptions about relationships without even giving it a thorough thought. At least wait till you get couple more updates.

I don't think not accepting Emma as LI makes you weirdo Every time I come back here I'm surprised by the responses, personally I prefer Charlotte path and Emma to be a daughter, and I don't think there is anything abnormal at all about this, but I don't think I will ever say to anyone who disagrees with me
images (3) (21).jpeg

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I don't think not accepting Emma as LI makes you weirdo Every time I come back here I'm surprised by the responses, personally I prefer Charlotte path and Emma to be a daughter, and I don't think there is anything abnormal at all about this, but I don't think I will ever say to anyone who disagrees with me
View attachment 1670428
I thought the regulars here would get that I was being sarcastic, I know you're a regular here but whatever.

And FYI, there is nothing wrong with being weird or abnormal. "People are different". This line works not just for opinions.

I AM different.

I misunderstood I didn't mean to offend, I just wanted to clarify something
I just wanted to throw it out there that you MISUNDERSTOOD. THAT'S RIGHT.

No, you didn't offend me...or the weirdos. I wonder what made you think that.

Is it the caps ?...

Last edited:

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I thought the regulars here would get that I was being sarcastic, I know you're a regular here but whatever.

And FYI, there is nothing wrong with being weird or abnormal. "People are different". This line works not just for opinions.

I AM different.
I misunderstood I didn't mean to offend, I just wanted to clarify something images (3) (22).jpeg

Reactions: Ahx
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes