4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Those that have been following the game since the beginning will remember there was a nude shot of Emma in the bathroom, but it was removed from the game
Indeed, and I feel that was a mistake. The replaced image doesn't work for me, considering the circumstance, it makes no sense.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Yes, plotwise - at least at the beginning - Emma was needed, else there would not be much interaction between MC and Charlie, Suzy would have fried his ass. However, at the current state of the story Emma is just way too immature with here Zakophilia, though she has seen what Zak did. 0 self esteem. It is ok, if she is naive, or pure. But dropping her defense after Zak plowed her classmate, it is just stupid. Yeah and attacking the poor sod, who tired to help her and show her Zak is a jerk. Her current role is just plain stupid.
Emma has grown up in a hermetically sealed bubble of man hate and lives vicariously through teen movies like High School Musical, problem is, the star of these schlock movies goes to her school and is showing interest in her. I doubt Charlotte has even had the birds & bees discussion with her and she exists in the world of rainbows & unicorns... Her Mom doesn't give her any decent advice as she does not want to discuss the opposite sex due to ptsd and her aunt ain't doing her any favours either, "hey lets eat pizza & watch another Zak movie..." The only one who treats her as an adult is Suzi, "Hey, you got a date, go have fun!" When she thinks of MC, she hopes he will be her Daddy. (and not in the way we would like that...) Kayla is trying to get her out of her shell but really has no clue about all the other stuff in play...

For me, I don't see any way in hell that MC could end up with Emma as a GF, yes she likes him, maybe is even starting to love him but not as a BF! As I am playing a hard Charlotte route in my game, I will wait until the conclusion before I even start to try & figure out any possible Emma love route...

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
For me, I don't see any way in hell that MC could end up with Emma as a GF, yes she likes him, maybe is even starting to love him but not as a BF! As I am playing a hard Charlotte route in my game, I will wait until the conclusion before I even start to try & figure out any possible Emma love route...
Charlotte: MC, I've been thinking. I want Emma to feel what real romance and love is, after that Zack disaster. To show her that not all men are assholes. But I know only one man good enough for her, someone whom I know would never hurt her. So I need you to seduce her and eventually take her virginity. Will you accept this proposal?

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Charlotte: MC, I've been thinking. I want Emma to feel what real romance and love is, after that Zack disaster. To show her that not all men are assholes. But I know only one man good enough for her, someone whom I know would never hurt her. So I need you to seduce her and eventually take her virginity. Will you accept this proposal?
MC : * Wakes up *...That was...not a bad dream. * Puts his gun back under the pillow.*

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Emma has grown up in a hermetically sealed bubble of man hate and lives vicariously through teen movies like High School Musical, problem is, the star of these schlock movies goes to her school and is showing interest in her. I doubt Charlotte has even had the birds & bees discussion with her and she exists in the world of rainbows & unicorns... Her Mom doesn't give her any decent advice as she does not want to discuss the opposite sex due to ptsd and her aunt ain't doing her any favours either, "hey lets eat pizza & watch another Zak movie..." The only one who treats her as an adult is Suzi, "Hey, you got a date, go have fun!" When she thinks of MC, she hopes he will be her Daddy. (and not in the way we would like that...) Kayla is trying to get her out of her shell but really has no clue about all the other stuff in play...

In the end, Charlie is the one to blame for Emma being like this. Of course as she is a victim too, it is hard to blame anyone really, so it all gets back so rather simple impulses like "Emma is annoying". But yeah everyone knows why she is like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like that'd happen.

Reactions: operamini

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
like that'd happen.
A guy can dream, right:D
But with a slight change like, in my dream I'll like Charlotte to be an active participant in the virginity taking process making sure that she calms Emma's nerves and other fears and making double sure that she gives as much pleasure to the mc as possible (and if am lucky in my dream to Emma as well).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm all about Emma, myself. That said, the story as it is, doesn't seem to have a big opening for the possibility to make much sense.

If I were to geuss though, it'd be that Zak being the huge disappointment we all know he'll be makes her rethink her love, maybe with younger guys and look towards mc, being an older man.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Personally I see it as.
Charlotte with MC as this would make Emma happy to finally have a father and also to see her mother happy also I think that Charlotte is more suited towards the NC as he does want to take things slow and this would suite both of them.
Lucy with Steve as I think that they are both suited to each other.
Kaylah and the MC well "friends with benefits"say no more.
Suzi I have no idea about.
Emma and the MC as an LI no thanks

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Personally I see it as.
Charlotte with MC as this would make Emma happy to finally have a father and also to see her mother happy also I think that Charlotte is more suited towards the NC as he does want to take things slow and this would suite both of them.
Lucy with Steve as I think that they are both suited to each other.
Kaylah and the MC well "friends with benefits"say no more.
Suzi I have no idea about.
Emma and the MC as an LI no thanks
Wow Steve and Lucy as a possible couple who would of thunk it. :unsure: ;)

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes