4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
It is interesting how this will be written that you could be with anyone else but Charlotte... I just can't fathom it??? To like any other girl is to betray Charlotte's trust and to be with Emma who wants you to be her daddy, I just can't see it... (although throwing it into Emma while she calls you Daddy [spurt!!!])

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
next is bathing nekkid and then with mc and then bathing while riding mc's dick while zak has to watch and suffer.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
MC : I don't know which... is breathtaking... view from up here... or her?!!
Lucy : Definitely her! * Catches breath *... I'm... s-so o-ut of bre-breath, could die any minute now... would you... mind..g-giving me mouth-to-mouth?
MC : It wouldn't matter when Charlotte pushes both of us down.

• Haha
Reactions: FlyinginTime

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hi.

As you can see, v0.11 should be ready to start testing in a few days. However, it will be some time yet before it is ready to be released.

This update is larger than the last one and contains pivotal events which I'm somewhat nervous about. It's likely that some scenes will need a little reworking to get them right.

I hope it will be ready before the end of the month, but it depends on what the testing reveals.

Thanks,
DB

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Jokes aside, symbolically, this is huge. They are sitting in her bedroom, alone together at the foot of her bed, in pleasant conversation. And the MC's hand is nudging her leg... All Charlotte has to do is reach out and lay her hand on his...
They are inching closer. I'm pretty sure it will be Charlotte who makes the first move.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes