4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Seeing MC there sitting on the bed with Charlotte This is a big step for Charlotte When MC was hired, Charlotte told him frankly I don't want you to enter any of our rooms, she is happy and doesn't look nervous,I feel there will be a lot of progress between them in this update liverpool-fc-lfc.gif

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I can not praise this game enough. This is the only game I've played where I play for the plot. The actual plot.

This game is like a high quality movie, but in game form. The high quality writing and detailed renders sets it apart from all the other game's on this site. Kudos for the DB who did not cave to pressure of adding unwarranted sex scenes and to the fans who overwhelmingly understand this and backs him.

I can't wait for the next update! I am really hoping for this update a big character development from Emma and to see MC in action.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. it is still missing that scene dialogue and some testing to see if this gets those rocks off the genie.
creasi and the supermodel have come a long way into fighting their anxiety together. Group therapy always helps.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is asking the most breathtaking girl in his phuny uninteresting life some pointers to going on a date.
He wants to make this as long and descriptive as possible and then get on his knees and ...
Wish him luck! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
I sure am rooting for them! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
Sorry Ciccio92 obviously asking if the one month, turned into two months by DB, turned into 3 months because of comp issues , turned into 4 months is now worth a facepalm,
Don't bother with that troll. If you look at his activities on F95 you can see that he only bullies in this thread here, no other constructive postings from him
I bully?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The first time the Author posted his "progress report" on 0.11 I said: "well, it's going to come out at the end of March/beginning of April; most likely at the beginning of April".

And it will be so.

Therefore, I really can't understand all the fuss and drama about the date release.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
The first time the Author posted his "progress report" on 0.11 I said: "well, it's going to come out at the end of March/beginning of April; most likely at the beginning of April".

And it will be so.

Therefore, I really can't understand all the fuss and drama about the date release.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
It's nice that we get a ballpark estimate on release dates. It just doesn't seem constructive to be hawkish about sticking to them dogmatically. Hyped either way.

Reactions: Old Dog and 6pak2go

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Almost everyone here is hyped for this update. That's enough. Especially me. I'm like WOOHOOO! Not to mention, according to the recent dev post, this update is gonna be even bigger than the last one. WOOHOOO!

MC and Charlotte are sitting on the same bed, close to each other and are about to KISS!!! WOOHOO!

Let's just ignore anymore whining that comes our way, guys . We don't wanna spoil this harmony, right? Yeah!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Almost everyone here is hyped for this update. That's enough. Especially me. I'm like WOOHOOO! Not to mention, according to the recent dev post, this update is gonna be even bigger than the last one. WOOHOOO!

MC and Charlotte are sitting on the same bed, close to each other and are about to KISS!!! WOOHOO!

Let's just ignore anymore whining that comes our way, guys . We don't wanna spoil this harmony, right? Yeah!
No one is hyped as Zak-boy though...mc and Charli can sit on the same bed forever, nothing will come from that...till Zak-boy comes in her:devilish::HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes