4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I think the point is that if the dev intended for romantic endings with Charlie and Suzi as LI's (not necessarily both simultaneously), and if the age rule for acceptability applied, then the dev would need to choose a very specific age range for MC and the possible LI's.

(Wasn't that fun?)
What's kind of funny is that I like that 'Age/2 + 7' rule myself. With regard to this game, literarily speaking, great love stories can be told with a significant age difference between the lovers. But it's not fetishized in those stories, like it is in many VNs on this site; I feel really dirty and gross after playing some of them.

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
That's my one problem with the daughters paths. He is just too old for it to be considered acceptable and for Charlie to feel comfortable with it. Given how much 'control's over Emma's life MC has, it would probably never feel right in Charlie's eyes. Charlie could probably be comfortable with him and Suzi, but with the age and authority issues Emma could never be with him (in Charlie's view). That's my take.
Charlie don't have to feel confortable with it, if they love each other, she'll just have to accept it. Her daughter have been sheltered, way beyond reasonable, but she is still an adult who can make her own choices and her mother will have to accept that.

For me the main girl for my main run is and can only be Emma.
For now, the romantic love is not very clear, but that's because the game take it's time, but once Zak is out of the picture, she will realise who is always there for her supporting her and giving her confidence in herself. and if you follow her route and avoid Charlie's route, it totally make sense.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
MC would need to be 10+ years younger to be a reasonable LI with Emma/Suzi, if the dev wants Charlie (& society at large) to accept the relationship.

A good rule of thumb is LI min. age = (MC age/2) + 7. So, if MC is 36 (not sure, just making up a number), then the youngest acceptable age LI to date would be 25. Using this formula, the max. MC age to date a 18 y.o. LI would be (18-7)*2 = 22 years old. MC hasn't been 22 years old in a long time.

Simply, absent some sort of corruption element to Charlie, I also don't see any romantic endings with MC + Emma/Suzi (or even Kaylah for that matter ...).
I'm gonna pull the Di Caprio memorandum on this, which releases those age shackles if the girl's age is between just legal and 25

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are plenty of old geezers dating barely legal women in Hollywood. Some of the hottest women dated old dudes when they were young.
Rule of thumb is Men age > Women age
Emma is a special case because she's a special girl but Suzi is ready for hard anal sex.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
There are plenty of old geezers dating barely legal women in Hollywood. Some of the hottest women dated old dudes when they were young.
Emma is a special case because she's a special girl but Suzi is ready for hard anal sex.
Pianal for her all the way and finish with ATM. :D (poor girl)

Reactions: Ragnar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and not forgetting hugh hefner, he was old enuf to be girls grandpa.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Women in general like older men while men like younger women. Also it's more prominent in girls with daddy issues like Angelina Jolie.
She married Billy Bob Thorton (20 years age gap) and Brad Pitt (12 years age gap).
Emma and Suzi have some serious daddy issues.

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Women in general like older men while men like younger women. Alsoso it's more prominent in girls with daddy issues like Angelina Jolie. She married Billy Bob Thorton (20 years age gap) and Brad Pitt (12 years age gap).
Emma and Suzi have some serious daddy issues.
Jolie was 25 and Billy Bob was 45 when they got married. Youngest acceptable for Billy Bob to date should have been 29.5, while for Jolie oldest should have been 36. So, yes, that relationship violated societal norms and was unsurprisingly shunned (although more likely because Jolie was so far out of Billy Bob's league that the age difference became secondary).

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
See I have this formula

If girl is hot, Age = Age I will date

So much less math because fukk other people telling us who we can like and love

Us against the world baby
That's fine and dandy, but don't expect to maintain a relationship with Charlotte if your MC tries to elope with Emma.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That's fine and dandy, but don't expect to maintain a relationship with Charlotte if your MC tries to elope with Emma.
Oh my character would never want to date Charlotte but if she sees her daughter with a good man like my MC, she would be happy for her.

PEACE

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Jolie was 25 and Billy Bob was 45 when they got married. Youngest acceptable for Billy Bob to date should have been 29.5, while for Jolie oldest should have been 36. So, yes, that relationship violated societal norms and was unsurprisingly shunned (although more likely because Jolie was so far out of Billy Bob's league that the age difference became secondary).
Provided both parties are adults, there are NO social norms where ages are concerned. The (age/2)+7 is ADVICE not some societal mandate. It's been ignored for generations and historically didn't exist until relatively recently. Say the last fifty or so years in the US.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You know, despite Emma promising to MC that she'd not let Charlotte know about him taking her to Steve's bar, I think I wouldn't be able to help laughing if she ends up actually taking Charlie to the bar in order to get the free fizzie drinks for life :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well jolie was looking for fame (rise in ladder) at that time.

• Angry
Reactions: Andrew39

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Guys I am new to this game, and I want to play finished version of the game. So any estimate when the game will be finished?
Well, you're talking years, my guy. And that's always speculative with AVNs. I'd be surprised if 10% actually get finished, even the biggest quality developers are lucky to have finished one without getting burned out, bored, or whatever.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes