4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
No one is hyped as Zak-boy though...mc and Charli can sit on the same bed forever, nothing will come from that...till Zak-boy comes in her:devilish::HideThePain:
That sounded creepy, maybe it's because you sound more and more like Johnno these days.

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
Dec 22, 2017
Once I gain Charlotte's trust, I'm going to fuck the ever loving holy shit out of her. Sweetly of course, but still fuck the shit out of her.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
MC comes home to find Zach in bed with Charlotte, David with Emma, Johnno with Suzi, and Steve with Lucy. Charlotte, no longer needing MC's services, dismisses him. As he leaves, the sounds of ecstasy echo throughout the house. MC goes to Kaylah's house for solace, only to find her entertaining the entire starting roster of the 2020 LA Lakers.

MC quits his job, goes back to school at Burgmeister & Royce, and uncovers a sordid plot entangling students with donors. Will he go back to his old ways to protect the innocent? Or, will he have learned his lesson and get some hot sorority action? Tune in for 'Being A Dick (Private Eye)'!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My canon playthrough with this game will always be solo-Charlotte path. That seems to be the only acceptable path for me, with Charlie being the best girl in my eyes.

Lucy & Keylah, while in same age range as Charlie, I just have no interest in them, and Emma & Suzi? I just don't see them in LI kind of way (actually don't mind the incest kink in games on this site, but with this game at least, I just don't find it suitable for MC and the situation that game presents).

Makes me wonder how many more releases are left until the game is complete though.
Did the dev say before how many releases/chapters Hillside is planned for until the game is done?
With the game currently at 10th release (v0.10) it does sort of feel at this point like story is headed into the final stretch (though I could be wrong about that).

Last edited:

iamnext

Feb 6, 2022
Guys I am new to this game, and I want to play finished version of the game. So any estimate when the game will be finished?

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
My canon playthrough with this game will always be solo-Charlotte path. That seems to be the only acceptable path for me, with Charlie being the best girl in my eyes.

Lucy & Keylah, while in same age range as Charlie, I just have no interest in them, and Emma & Suzi? I just don't see them in LI kind of way (actually don't mind the incest kink in games on this site, but with this game at least, I just don't find it suitable for MC and the situation that game presents).

Makes me wonder how many more releases are left until the game is complete though.
Did the dev say before how many releases/chapters Hillside is planned for until the game is done?
With the game currently at 10th release (v0.10) it does sort of feel at this point like story is headed into the final stretch (though I could be wrong about that).
Totally agree with your post. I don't know if 'incest' is the right word for it, as the daughters are not MC's kids.

Charlie in some ways is the main character in this game: her conflicts both internal and external are driving the narrative forward. It seems fitting she is the one with whom the player sympathizes the most.

For those not on her path, hopefully they will get to see the start of their path of choice soon.

Reactions: 6pak2go and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Totally agree with your post. I don't know if 'incest' is the right word for it, as the daughters are not MC's kids.

Charlie in some ways is the main character in this game: her conflicts both internal and external are driving the narrative forward. It seems fitting she is the one with whom the player sympathizes the most.

For those not on her path, hopefully they will get to see the start of their path of choice soon.
Technically MC's relationship to Emma and Suzi wouldn't be termed as incest in general, but it's the definition that this site uses for its tags for some reason (even adopted daughter who isn't biologically related to MC gets in a relationship with him, such a games would be given the incest tag even though MC isn't related to them) hence I likely said it out of habit.

Yeah, from the beginning she just gave that main heroine feel, and while Lucy and Keylah tries to flirt around MC they felt more like distractions than actual LIs.
Even more convinced of it now considering how deeply rooted Charlie is in MC's past (and their link to Charlie's friend Emma, whom MC used to bodyguard before).

Hopefully from now on, there's a lot of affection between them.
For so long she couldn't trust men, so it will be wonderful seeing her finally open up to the MC.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Technically MC's relationship to Emma and Suzi wouldn't be termed as incest in general, but it's the definition that this site uses for its tags for some reason (even adopted daughter who isn't biologically related to MC gets in a relationship with him, such a games would be given the incest tag even though MC isn't related to them) hence I likely said it out of habit.

Yeah, from the beginning she just gave that main heroine feel, and while Lucy and Keylah tries to flirt around MC they felt more like distractions than actual LIs.
Even more convinced of it now considering how deeply rooted Charlie is in MC's past (and their link to Charlie's friend Emma, whom MC used to bodyguard before).

Hopefully from now on, there's a lot of affection between them.
For so long she couldn't trust men, so it will be wonderful seeing her finally open up to the MC.
I don't think I understand your reasoning with regard to Emma and Suzi. Are you talking about pursuing them separately, pursuing them together, or having them on the side while pursuing Charlie? I'm confused.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
MC would need to be 10+ years younger to be a reasonable LI with Emma/Suzi, if the dev wants Charlie (& society at large) to accept the relationship.

A good rule of thumb is LI min. age = (MC age/2) + 7. So, if MC is 36 (not sure, just making up a number), then the youngest acceptable age LI to date would be 25. Using this formula, the max. MC age to date a 18 y.o. LI would be (18-7)*2 = 22 years old. MC hasn't been 22 years old in a long time.

Simply, absent some sort of corruption element to Charlie, I also don't see any romantic endings with MC + Emma/Suzi (or even Kaylah for that matter ...).

Reactions: Bendover885

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
MC would need to be 10+ years younger to be a reasonable LI with Emma/Suzi, if the dev wants Charlie (& society at large) to accept the relationship.

A good rule of thumb is LI min. age = (MC age/2) + 7. So, if MC is 36 (not sure, just making up a number), then the youngest acceptable age LI to date would be 25. Using this formula, the max. MC age to date a 18 y.o. LI would be (18-7)*2 = 22 years old. MC hasn't been 22 years old in a long time.

Simply, absent some sort of corruption element to Charlie, I also don't see any romantic endings with MC + Emma/Suzi (or even Kaylah for that matter ...).
That's my one problem with the daughters paths. He is just too old for it to be considered acceptable and for Charlie to feel comfortable with it. Given how much 'control's over Emma's life MC has, it would probably never feel right in Charlie's eyes. Charlie could probably be comfortable with him and Suzi, but with the age and authority issues Emma could never be with him (in Charlie's view). That's my take.

Reactions: Old Dog

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
That's my one problem with the daughters paths. He is just too old for it to be considered acceptable and for Charlie to feel comfortable with it. Given how much 'control's over Emma's life MC has, it would probably never feel right in Charlie's eyes. Charlie could probably be comfortable with him and Suzi, but with the age and authority issues Emma could never be with him (in Charlie's view). That's my take.
Just for fun ...

If the possibility of an MC dating both a mother and daughter were to satisfy the age rule both ways (i.e., ok for LI to date MC and vice versa), and assuming the mother is 18 years older than daughter, then the youngest age to satisfy this would be for daughter to be 20 years old, mother 38, and MC 26. (It's not possible to date both a teen daughter and her mother while satisfying the age rule)

So ... if MC were much younger, then yes Suzi + Charlie could be ok. But not Emma.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Just for fun ...

If the possibility of an MC dating both a mother and daughter were to satisfy the age rule both ways (i.e., ok for LI to date MC and vice versa), then assuming the mother is 18 years older than daughter, then the youngest age to satisfy this would be for daughter to be 20 years old, mother 38, and MC 26. (It's not possible to date both a teen daughter and her mother while satisfying the age rule)

So ... if MC were much younger, then yes Suzi + Charlie could be ok. But not Emma.
Posted a response, then deleted it because I didn't regard the 'just for fun' qualifier.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't think I understand your reasoning with regard to Emma and Suzi. Are you talking about pursuing them separately, pursuing them together, or having them on the side while pursuing Charlie? I'm confused.
I have no intention of pursuing either of the daughters at all.
As I've said before, I'm pursuing solo-Charlotte path in my playthrough.

All I'm saying is, technically since MC isn't related biologically to Emma and Suzi (as you said), it isn't actually treated as incest in general definition of the word.
But this site (f95zone) always treats father and daughter relationship (even if they are not related by blood i.e. daughters are adopted) as incest when giving games the incest tag.

And since, I'm so used to the site's definition being that way, I treat it like incest (even though Emma and Suzi aren't related to MC by blood). And while there are games which fits incest kink like a well worn glove, this game isn't one of them, and since I'm just interested in Charlie anyway, I'm just sticking with her as my solo-LI.
That is all.
Nothing more, nothing less.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Posted a response, then deleted it because I didn't regard the 'just for fun' qualifier.
I think the point is that if the dev intended for romantic endings with Charlie and Suzi as LI's (not necessarily both simultaneously), and if the age rule for acceptability applied, then the dev would need to choose a very specific age range for MC and the possible LI's.

(Wasn't that fun?)

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I have no intention of pursuing either of the daughters at all.
As I've said before, I'm pursuing solo-Charlotte path in my playthrough.

All I'm saying is, technically since MC isn't related biologically to Emma and Suzi (as you said), it isn't actually treated as incest in general definition of the word.
But this site (f95zone) always treats father and daughter relationship (even if they are not related by blood i.e. daughters are adopted) as incest when giving games the incest tag.

And since, I'm so used to the site's definition being that way, I treat it like incest (even though Emma and Suzi aren't related to MC by blood). And while there are games which fits incest kink like a well worn glove, this game isn't one of them, and since I'm just interested in Charlie anyway, I'm just sticking with her as my solo-LI.
That is all.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I was just trying to understand what you meant.

Reactions: JJJ84
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes