4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i dont think that charlotte kept why it happened from her, just maybe extra details that they did or tried to do to her.. i think it was obvious that it was the industry seeing as what happened to her friend and the girl mc protected before that too.

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
hi
sorry if it has been asked before, but have we a approximative date for next update ?
thanks in advance

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hi,
Testing has started, but it has revealed some issues that need to be addressed. I said last week that I hoped I could get v0.11 done by the end of the month. Unfortunately, that looks very unlikely now.
I'll post another update next week before the end of the month to let you know how things are going. I should be able to give you a better idea of when it will be released then.
Thanks,
DB

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
When I started this game, I think I was more interested in the possibility of a harem with the two sisters and the two daughters, and esp. the daughter; after all, the splash page of the game features Emma no less than three times on it. But nothing in the way of sexual content has occurred yet. Yes, you can bang the emotionally-damaged sister, and likely the up-and-coming model, but the WHOLE game is geared towards pointing out how beautiful the mom is, and how he's supposedly so into her.

I was thinking, 'wtf, dev? Why do you pull me in advertising all these other relationship possibilities and give me access to only one or two, and nothing at all with the sister.

Apparently, the daughters were never an option, as the genres listed don't support anything with Emma or her sister, and apparently sex with the Mom is supposed to be the holy grail of the game.

I cannot be the only person who finds this sort of bait and switch annoying.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When I started this game, I think I was more interested in the possibility of a harem with the two sisters and the two daughters, and esp. the daughter; after all, the splash page of the game features Emma no less than three times on it. But nothing in the way of sexual content has occurred yet. Yes, you can bang the emotionally-damaged sister, and likely the up-and-coming model, but the WHOLE game is geared towards pointing out how beautiful the mom is, and how he's supposedly so into her.

I was thinking, 'wtf, dev? Why do you pull me in advertising all these other relationship possibilities and give me access to only one or two, and nothing at all with the sister.

Apparently, the daughters were never an option, as the genres listed don't support anything with Emma or her sister, and apparently sex with the Mom is supposed to be the holy grail of the game.

Acannot be the only person who finds this sort of bait and switch annoying.
yup, obviously you cannot be a person.
thanks for letting us know ;)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Acannot be the only person who finds this sort of bait and switch annoying.
lol.
This game was never advertised as harem to begin with, and that was pretty obvious even from early game given how the story was going back then.
And there's also the fact that it doesn't have the harem tag (and games that are harem generally start off early with harem tags due to devs revealing it will have such kink early on).

Besides, even the dev himself said that there is no harem in this game (and this post I'm quoting of his was 2 years ago):

No harem, sorry.
Regarding your issue with Charlotte being holy grail of the game; well that seems more like a "you" problem than the dev problem.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
lol.
This game was never advertised as harem to begin with, and that was pretty obvious even from early game given how the story was going back then.
And there's also the fact that it doesn't have the harem tag (and games that are harem generally start off early with harem tags due to devs revealing it will have such kink early on).

Besides, even the dev himself said that there is no harem in this game (and this post I'm quoting of his was 2 years ago):

Regarding your issue with Charlotte being holy grail of the game; well that seems more like a "you" problem than the dev problem.
a sharing with the stalker would be nice and a large mf curveball on the story

• Wow
Reactions: operamini

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Okay...

Why the sudden addition of the 'rape' tag? Did I miss something?

I mean, of course I remember the Charlotte situation perfectly. And, maybe I'm wrong and I don't remember some things accurately, but.... I'm pretty sure there is no explicit rape in the game. Only flashbacks that don't show anything explicit and some talk about it. Again I repeat, I seem to remember that being the case. Please, if I'm wrong someone correct me.

So, if I'm not mistaken, I think the 'rape' tag is not appropriate when used as background and there is no explicit rape. At most I think there is sexual harassment. The blackmail and sexual harassment tag are well placed because explicitly there is. But rape... I don't think so.

Am I right or am I remembering very very wrong? lol
You are NOT mistaken.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
there is rape i think if charl doesn't stop upcoming supermodel going down with those sleazebags.
Lucy saved her from sexual-assult/forced-intercorse and the ally was brutal-assult, not rape.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Lucy saved her from sexual-assult/forced-intercorse and the ally was brutal-assult, not rape.
That's only one of the stories of her traumatic past. Apparently, Charlotte hasn't told Lucy everything. There is more that Charlotte has been hiding it, even from her most trusted person and sister, Lucy. So, we can't be sure if that particular thing has happened or not in any other circumstancess.

Last edited:
Reactions: operamini

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
lol.

yeah...didn't see that post by the dev. I might not have begun playing, as the story is less than compelling. I already know how it ends, since I've seen the movie that this game seems a pale carbon-copy of.

And you can tuck that agro away, buddy. I personally don't think that Charlotte is the best choice, but the dev certainly thinks so. He writes Charlotte's sister as a bit too eager to get the MC before they 'fall in love with Charlotte instead' [she's said as much]. So, that translates to a broken individual. To the dev, all roads eventually lead to Charlotte, but why even have Charlotte not once but three times in the page graphics here if all he's destined to be is a papa figure? Only Charlotte is featured that many times.

I mean, the dev can make the game that they want, but it seems a tad shady to promote a relationship that isn't going to develop. And the game fans can defend it all they want, but my comments remain valid, as they have the virtue of being accurate and truthful.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I am sorry, but I did not understand what you meant. I am not a person because the game presented one scenario and delivered another? WTF?
You read what jjj84 replied, right?...

Look, if it had harem, there would've been a harem tag. If you're a guy who is picky regarding the context of the story and the elements in it, then checking the tags that have been included in the story before downloading the game is more advisable. Since it is chapter 10, I'd say every planned tag should be included by now.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You read what jjj84 replied, right?...

Look, if it had harem, there would've been a harem tag. If you're a guy who is picky regarding the context of the story and the elements in it, then checking the tags that have been included in the story before downloading the game is more advisable. Since it is chapter 10, I'd say every planned tag should be included by now.
I read what jjj said; I just didn't understand what they meant. If it was intended as humor, it fell flat. If it was meant as sarcasm, it missed the mark [and why the fuq would the user be pissed about me complaining about a game that isn't theirs??]

I get that the game isn't going to be a harem. But practically every game on this site has genre tags that get added or removed over time [if the dev is responsive to their players, that is]. That, plus the graphics suggesting the same sort of involvement with Charlotte as with the daughter adds up to either unplanned artwork disingenuity, or a calculated move to pull in more people.

I kinda thought I had expressed my concerns clearly. I appreciate you decoding jjj's attempt at whatever, and your reasoned explanation.
---

tl;dr - since a lot of game tags change over the course of the game, I didn't pay as much attention to them, instead focuing on the imagery used to promote the game and gameplay that suggested a more sexual turn of events with Emma [or Charlotte]. Disappointment ensued.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I read what jjj said; I just didn't understand what they meant. If it was intended as humor, it fell flat. If it was meant as sarcasm, it missed the mark [and why the fuq would the user be pissed about me complaining about a game that isn't theirs??]

I get that the game isn't going to be a harem. But practically every game on this site has genre tags that get added or removed over time [if the dev is responsive to their players, that is]. That, plus the graphics suggesting the same sort of involvement with Charlotte as with the daughter adds up to either unplanned artwork disingenuity, or a calculated move to pull in more people.

I kinda thought I had expressed my concerns clearly. I appreciate you decoding jjj's attempt at whatever, and your reasoned explanation.
---

tl;dr - since a lot of game tags change over the course of the game, I didn't pay as much attention to them, instead focuing on the imagery used to promote the game and gameplay that suggested a more sexual turn of events with Emma [or Charlotte]. Disappointment ensued.
Dude, it doesn't even take a genius to "decode" what I meant.
It's just that I find it hilarious seeing you get upset at the dev saying he misled you all along when it's pretty obvious that he did no such thing from the beginning.

I'm agro? :ROFLMAO: Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night lol.
Here's a free lesson for you; in life, sometimes you don't get what you want, and games in this site are no different.

I've seen my fair share of games where some girls were presented in a way where there were fantastic characters as well as in a sexual way in which I would have loved to see them as LIs. But those characters weren't in plan of the devs to be LIs.
Sure, I was a little disappointed, but did I whine about it in those situations?

No. I just accepted it as it is and moved on.

It's pretty obvious you have a big problem with Charlotte being the main driving force of the story in terms of LI and feel very salty Emma and Suzi aren't treated the same way.

But being disappointed is one thing. You obviously couldn't accept the fact that the characters you want are not the focus of sexual content and felt the need to whine about it on the thread, crying out "the dev misled me!."
That's why I said it was a "you" problem.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I might not have begun playing, as the story is less than compelling. I already know how it ends, since I've seen the movie that this game seems a pale carbon-copy of.
If you have not even begun playing and think story is less than compelling, then what are you even doing on this thread?
To complain and gain supporters for your cause so the dev will meet your demands? :LOL:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes