4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Dude, it doesn't even [snip]
I wasn't looking for your feedback, sweetie; I was explaining my viewpoint to someone else. In fact, I am wondering why you think your opinion matters to me. You seem so terribly upset that I didn't like a game you clearly so. Deal with it.

• Angry
Reactions: Feyd and Balu83

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I wasn't looking for your feedback, sweetie; I was explaining my viewpoint to someone else. In fact, I am wondering why you think your opinion matters to me. You seem so terribly upset that I didn't like a game you clearly so. Deal with it.
Oh my, all the fuss because of a wanted bad review. You've done it, now please move on to games you like.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Healthy young coomer goes to F95, gets pumped with massive slow burn games, doesn't feel good and changes.
- BLUEBALLS. Many such cases!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chronos169

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Shit no! You post in a forum mentally shit, and wounder that you gain a response that you wan't want to hear - IN A FORUM. How only dare him! Where are the torches and pitchforks, on the funeral pyre with this heretic! Pyre or riot!!!!!!!!

Ok buddy, let's get serious. I'm certainly not going to respond to the crap you've been spouting, that's been done enough by others here. Just think about what you have read so far as a reaction, and more importantly, about your comments.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
That's only one of the stories of her traumatic past. Apparently, Charlotte hasn't told Lucy everything. There is more that Charlotte has been hiding it, even from her most trusted person and sister, Lucy. So, we can't be sure if that particular thing has happened or not in any other circumstancess.
She saw what happend to Emma and did NOT tell Lucy(MC knows first hand about Emma, feels guilty and still isn't over it).

Last edited:

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
Waiting for someone to make a mod where the MC is Charlotte's first husband and Emma and Suzy are his bio kids. It can be done.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I am gonna be a pain in the butt......
Any news on an Update?

Hi,
Testing has started, but it has revealed some issues that need to be addressed. I said last week that I hoped I could get v0.11 done by the end of the month. Unfortunately, that looks very unlikely now.
I'll post another update next week before the end of the month to let you know how things are going. I should be able to give you a better idea of when it will be released then.
Thanks,
DB

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Shit no! You post in a forum mentally shit, and wounder that you gain a response that you wan't want to hear - IN A FORUM. How only dare him! Where are the torches and pitchforks, on the funeral pyre with this heretic! Pyre or riot!!!!!!!!

Ok buddy, let's get serious. I'm certainly not going to respond to the crap you've been spouting, that's been done enough by others here. Just think about what you have read so far as a reaction, and more importantly, about your comments.
Thought about it and realized that forums like these are how some folk treat these like the hills they will die on. The game is disingenuous, and that is that. You don't have to like it. You can attack me about my noticing its imperfections and - now - exceptional predictability. It changes nothing. The game is still bad. I think we're done here, unless someone feels the burning itch to reply and try to tell me how bad I am for expecting a game's content to match its marketing. Oh, boo me.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Thought about it and realized that forums like these are how some folk treat these like the hills they will die on. The game is disingenuous, and that is that. You don't have to like it. You can attack me about my noticing its imperfections and - now - exceptional predictability. It changes nothing. The game is still bad. I think we're done here, unless someone feels the burning itch to reply and try to tell me how bad I am for expecting a game's content to match its marketing. Oh, boo me.
if you dont like it why are you here telling us? its kinda weird, no one cares if you like it or not tbh.. just move along and find something else. You not liking it does not make it bad its just not your type of game and thats cool, just find it weird when people who dont like it want to trash it to the people that do..

May 28, 2017
EKgQ8wqW4AA0jVA.jpg

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Anyone who has half a brain and pays attention to how this story is being written could tell there will be no harem early on.

I guess one “harem” ending could be MC +Kayla with all the random models on hillside but that would be lazy writing which I doubt DB would waste time on. (Plus this isn’t the harem that the complainers would want anyways)

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Seriously people. Obvious Trolls are obvious

Please remember you have an "ignore" function and use it accordingly

The Thread is less full of extraneous shit when we use it.

PEACE
I agree; I've already set a few folks to IGNORE who took my impressions of the game very, very hard. I can see that there are a few more to ignore. So let's all settle down; differences of opinion are going to occur, and there's little reason to whinge and moan about the person making them.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
if you dont like it why are you here telling us? its kinda weird, no one cares if you like it or not tbh.. just move along and find something else. You not liking it does not make it bad its just not your type of game and thats cool, just find it weird when people who dont like it want to trash it to the people that do..
Did all of that. I wasn't trashing anyone; I was pointing out how the game seemed to promise one thing and deliver another. It was after I was attacked for that observation that I responded. If some of the people are uber-invested in the game, that's what's kinda weird; I'm pointing out an general observation, and was attacked for it. Seriously, it was like walking into a CoD shit-talk between middle-schoolers.

This is my last comment on the subject. I've already walked away from the game and this conversation.

• Angry
Reactions: Feyd and Andrew39
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes