4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Thread Updated: 2021-11-21
So is Hillside going for the one or two updates per year now?
Well, it probably won't be one per year. But unfortunately I also think it won't be more then two releases 2022 either now, too. Will therefore now also change my Patreon for it and only pay for the month when releases are made. Doing that already with another one with long cycles also, at least this saves some money for other games to support in between for me.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Many times I've said that you should always look at the numbers that Dev has on Patreon.
You can expect two big updates(More than 3k images) a year from DPC because he had over 15k patrons last month.

This why I trying to support devs low number of patreons

If Dev has, say, less than 500 patreons, they can't give up his day job.
No.
I said recently that after this update I will be going back to smaller more frequent updates.
There should be 3 more updates this year.
Do your magic at your own pace don't rush if the quality of the game is at stake.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I don't like any of them..accept that badass sister who hated my guts..ah I mean the MC's guts and her red headed friend. Emma is too young sweet and innocent also she's dumb as a sack of hammers. Her mother is damaged and needs help but she's a big yawn plus her sister is miss super slut and the other model is just a two faced evil phony . However I really enjoy the game :)
Hillside 2021-11-21 09-39-29-97.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nameless King
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes