4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Did all of that. I wasn't trashing anyone; I was pointing out how the game seemed to promise one thing and deliver another. It was after I was attacked for that observation that I responded. If some of the people are uber-invested in the game, that's what's kinda weird; I'm pointing out an general observation, and was attacked for it. Seriously, it was like walking into a CoD shit-talk between middle-schoolers.

This is my last comment on the subject. I've already walked away from the game and this conversation.
what did it promise? people get invested in many things, movies, series, shows, this is no different..

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol i just dont get when people go to these topics and complain saying they dont like it, or shitting on the games.. makes no sense
Well, why would he make sense?

In his review for this game, complains about a "very predictable story" when in the thread he whines that the story wasn't going where he expected it to go.
Also, says he "already walked away from the game and this conversation" but felt the need to make two more posts before he even says that.

Basically, he contradicts himself quite a bit in his own comments/reviews.
Which, I'm not surprised tbh, given the way he went about whining from the beginning (in a manner which makes little sense) lol

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Well, why would he make sense?

In his review for this game, complains about a "very predictable story" when in the thread he whines that the story wasn't going where he expected it to go.
Also, says he "already walked away from the game and this conversation" but felt the need to make two more posts before he even says that.

Basically, he contradicts himself quite a bit in his own comments/reviews.
Which, I'm not surprised tbh, given the way he went about whining from the beginning (in a manner which makes little sense) lol
yeah i was confused about that lmao, fuck it man haters gonna hate as always.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Did all of that. I wasn't trashing anyone; I was pointing out how the game seemed to promise one thing and deliver another. It was after I was attacked for that observation that I responded. If some of the people are uber-invested in the game, that's what's kinda weird; I'm pointing out an general observation, and was attacked for it. Seriously, it was like walking into a CoD shit-talk between middle-schoolers.

This is my last comment on the subject. I've already walked away from the game and this conversation.
Don’t pretend that your problem is with the story. Based on your posts and review, it is clear you don’t understand nor care for the plot.

What you’re truly angry about is more that this game is not like most other games on this site which allows you to jerk off to and quickly toss aside.

If you truly understand this game you would understand the answer to all of your complaints. People are unhappy with you because what you want, if implemented, would ruin the game.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
If we accept Kaylah's offer, will we have a chance to change that option when we date Emma in the future? I'm not on any route right now, I'm calmly waiting for Emma.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hi. Just a quick update on progress.
I still have quite a bit of work to do so I can't tell you when it will be finished yet. I'll post another update on Tuesday and will be able to give you an idea of when to expect it then.
Sorry to keep you waiting.
Thanks,
DB

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So this month I can meet lovely Lucy again :love:

From one thing to another:
I know I'm slow on the uptake sometimes but this slow.. Daamn.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
lol i just dont get when people go to these topics and complain saying they dont like it, or shitting on the games.. makes no sense
...because its a forum, where differing views are to be expected? Lets keep things in perspective, shall we? I didn't call anyone here a felch monkey; I just pointed out what I didn't like about the game. You don't have to agree, you're allowed to dissent. Or is that not allowed now?

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
...because its a forum, where differing views are to be expected? Lets keep things in perspective, shall we? I didn't call anyone here a felch monkey; I just pointed out what I didn't like about the game. You don't have to agree, you're allowed to dissent. Or is that not allowed now?

never said its not allowed, and i can give all of the reasons you just did for me saying what i said if you only want to go by your own logic. if you like to waste your time complaining about games you dont like online then go for it. but dont be surprised when people look down on you for it or think its weird.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You most likely have me on ignore so I'm guessing you won't see this, but I'll say it anyway.

From the start you pointed finger at DB saying "You deceived me!" and was whining/complaining saying "Charlotte is the holy grail of the game" which blatantly oozed your salty reaction.

Now, nobody is saying you can't voice differing opinions, but there's far better more amicable ways to convey that:

What you said:

Apparently, the daughters were never an option, as the genres listed don't support anything with Emma or her sister, and apparently sex with the Mom is supposed to be the holy grail of the game.
What you could have said:

"I know the daughters (Emma, Suzi) aren't focus of the game as LIs, but I really wish dev would have implemented them as LIs as well."

See the difference? You could have said something like how I put it above, or better yet, just not have said anything at all.
But instead, you went on a tirade while finger pointing at the dev.

You're saying "where differing views are to be expected"
:FacePalm: way to go and conveniently just apply it for your pov only, and seems pretty hypocritical considering you started saying I'm being agro :ROFLMAO: for just presenting a different opinion to yours (me saying "it seems more like a you problem.").

And as someone who said he "already walked away from the game and this conversation", you sure seem to like to keep coming back to reply to people disagreeing with you on this thread lmao.

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
never said its not allowed, and i can give all of the reasons you just did for me saying what i said if you only want to go by your own logic. if you like to waste your time complaining about games you dont like online then go for it. but dont be surprised when people look down on you for it or think its weird.
Fair enough. I guess I was pissed that people were attacking me, and not the issues I spoke about [though one or two folks did].

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Fair enough. I guess I was pissed that people were attacking me, and not the issues I spoke about [though one or two folks did].
i get it, people attack and its human instinct to defend yourself, word of advice and you can take it or leave it but if you dont really like a game its best to just stay away instead of pour fuel on the fire. Obviously everyone is entitled to opinions but for me personally i dont go to games i dont like and say it on there because it adds nothing and just annoys people or creates dramas.

i didnt see what you wrote to begin with but i could tell it got out of control with it all, wording is everything when typing theres always respectful ways to criticise a story or whatever you want to criticise but there will always be people with different opinions and some may go over the top and attack.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i didnt see what you wrote to begin with
This was his initial post (which started it all lol).

When I started this game, I think I was more interested in the possibility of a harem with the two sisters and the two daughters, and esp. the daughter; after all, the splash page of the game features Emma no less than three times on it. But nothing in the way of sexual content has occurred yet. Yes, you can bang the emotionally-damaged sister, and likely the up-and-coming model, but the WHOLE game is geared towards pointing out how beautiful the mom is, and how he's supposedly so into her.

I was thinking, 'wtf, dev? Why do you pull me in advertising all these other relationship possibilities and give me access to only one or two, and nothing at all with the sister.

Apparently, the daughters were never an option, as the genres listed don't support anything with Emma or her sister, and apparently sex with the Mom is supposed to be the holy grail of the game.

I cannot be the only person who finds this sort of bait and switch annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: D9074

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Well all the characters are good . MC is a ex-military soldier who also happens to be a good man and bodyguard
Love the character development and Wish that DB makes a scene that we can just punch Zak and others in the face ..
Wish you good luck and success dev (y)

Last edited:

луна

Aug 24, 2021
Well all the characters are good . MC is a ex-military soldier who also happens to be a good man and bodyguard
Love the character development and Wish that DB makek a scene that we can just punch zak and others in the face ..
Wish you good luck and success dev (y)
Hopefully the MC goes full mode John Wick and kills all the motherfuckers who hurted Charlotte and her family.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes