4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think the lewd scenes are meant to be close to the conclusion of the game for some characters (Charlotte, Emma and Suzi). At least, that's my supposition. So for those waiting for them (myself included, since I'm on a Charlotte path), I'd say the wait is not over.
nah, sex scenes will come earlier, at least for zac-boy...cant wait to see him having his way with emma, and banging charli afterwards.
sex in games is not my priority, I prefer games with a good story, a good character, there are enough fap games present here

and I really want to make that asshole zac pay :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
he might pay at the end, yet after banging charli (and emma, perhaps even suzi and lucy), im sure he will be more than willing to pay whatever the price could be (knowing (fake)mc, that price wont be too high regardless);)
#zacboyforthe(true)mcinhillside

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
nah, sex scenes will come earlier, at least for zac-boy...cant wait to see him having his way with emma, and banging charli afterwards.
All F95 community will be canonized some ten thousand years before that happen :D

To reassure others that might read that, and not getting the joke : Don't worry, that won't happen ;)

As for Zak, his life lessons will start sooner or later, and he won't like the pratical work ^^

Reactions: 6pak2go

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

he might pay at the end, yet after banging charli (and emma, perhaps even suzi and lucy), im sure he will be more than willing to pay whatever the price could be (knowing (fake)mc, that price wont be too high regardless);)
I know you're joking but Zak has more sex in the game than the MC. Let that sink in :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Yes. There is a loud, vocal minority, that troll around these forums and seek out any game where it is not a full-harem sex fest, where all the women aren't innocent virgins lusting after the MC, where any characters have any thoughts other then about the MC, or where the MC doesn't immediately dominate all the women, and endlessly complain on the forums and try to browbeat the devs to change their games to their liking.

I doesn't matter that almost all the games here are exactly the mindless harem sex-fests that they want, but they are outraged that even a single dev has the independence and vision to make a game that is not to their personal preference.

Welcome to F95 ;).
You can't make everyone happy. There is always gonna be someone who'll disagree with your opinion, respectfully or naggingly. I'd recommend you respond more than once only if the conversation is likely to end with a productive back-and-forths.
im so confused when people complain about blueballing games and games with less sex, 90% of the games here are full of it.. do they want 100% of the games to be like that or something? do they want everything to just satisfy them and dont give a fuck about anyone but themelves? People are so selfish man, its crazy.
I want all the games here to be story-focused. :ROFLMAO:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018

*people liking his post and asking Daffy if this will be avoidable*

*meanwhile in the undisclosed location on f95zone*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
im so confused when people complain about blueballing games and games with less sex, 90% of the games here are full of it.. do they want 100% of the games to be like that or something? do they want everything to just satisfy them and dont give a fuck about anyone but themelves? People are so selfish man, its crazy.
You know, my evil mind is very tempted to have them be forced to go through sessions of games with NO sexual content (zero, zilch, nada) just to see them suffer.
Not many, but there are some that do exist on this site.

Use of reverse psychology for them to acclimatize :WeSmart: :LUL:.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6pak2go and D9074

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Developer said he will try to release this month, so probably next month at best.
I know - and the dev had recently had some medical issues which postponed the release. My post was 100% making fun of the dude asking when is the update going to be done, and not when is the dev going to release the next update. Additionally the last several pages has stated exactly what you stated.

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
I know - and the dev had recently had some medical issues which postponed the release. My post was 100% making fun of the dude asking when is the update going to be done, and not when is the dev going to release the next update. Additionally the last several pages has stated exactly what you stated.
Why was your post "100% making fun of the dude asking when is the update going to be done"? Seems like a pretty normal question to ask on the games forum page after 6 months since the last update.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Why was your post "100% making fun of the dude asking when is the update going to be done"? Seems like a pretty normal question to ask on the games forum page after 6 months since the last update.
probably because people ask the same shit everyday, when they could just look a little and find it themselves. also most of the time people asking it do it in a mocking way which likely makes people just fed up with seeing it.

when you see a dev post and then 2 posts after it all talking about a update then you see "when is the next update, abandoned?" you begin to lose a little more faith in humans.

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
I think it all depends on how people asks the question

probably because people ask the same shit everyday, when they could just look a little and find it themselves. also most of the time people asking it do it in a mocking way which likely makes people just fed up with seeing it.

when you see a dev post and then 2 posts after it all talking about a update then you see "when is the next update, abandoned?" you begin to lose a little more faith in humans.
The important things is to remind them that the game is not abandonned, if they're not troll, they will leave it at that. The others are nonexistant. Important thing is that the game is still in development, and DarkBlue will release the update when his testing process is finish and what he sees match his quality requirements.

Patience, people, it will come soon enough. Beside, all that fuzz about wanting a release has to be because we like this game, so go easy on the one serving it ;)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes