4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020

Hi. Sorry I didn't post this yesterday.

I don't know exactly how long it's going to take me to finish the v0.11 update, but It will be done before the end of the month. There isn't a lot left to do, but I'm not feeling great at the minute.

Once it has been released I'll catch up with all the other patreon rewards that I've fallen behind on.

Thanks,
DB
Love this, is there any planned scenes (eg. romance with Charlotte considering now that they've gotten a bit closer due to the backstory)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Love this, is there any planned scenes (eg. romance with Charlotte considering now that they've gotten a bit closer due to the backstory)
Havent played this in 2022 but iirc Charlotte has yet to so much as kiss the MC.

Likely to be at best 1 more update this year so unless theres atypical advancement in her plot idt theres anything planned for the near future.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
What are you talking about? DB said he's putting out 4 more updates this year...He wouldn't lie...
Since I like this VN and have respect for the developer, I'll make a note of this and come December 31, 2022. I'll be sure to quote this and either you'll be affirmed or look like an asshole. I figure you've got a 50/50 shot. But why speculate?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Since I like this VN and have respect for the developer, I'll make a note of this and come December 31, 2022. I'll be sure to quote this and either you'll be affirmed or look like an asshole. I figure you've got a 50/50 shot. But why speculate?
Both are speculating, but I'd put more stock in Andrew39's post (even though the last bit "He wouldn't lie" was not needed) though.
At least he's backing it up with what DB actually said in one of the posts in this thread (whether DB actually meets what he said in terms of releases this year is a whole separate matter).
Whereas seniorboop's statement is just 100% speculation.

Last edited:

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
Just havin a laugh chief, think you needa take havin a wank less seriously.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes