4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hi. Sorry I didn't post this yesterday.

I don't know exactly how long it's going to take me to finish the v0.11 update, but It will be done before the end of the month. There isn't a lot left to do, but I'm not feeling great at the minute.

Once it has been released I'll catch up with all the other patreon rewards that I've fallen behind on.

Thanks,
DB

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021

I don't know exactly how long it's going to take me to finish the v0.11 update, but It will be done before the end of the month. There isn't a lot left to do, but I'm not feeling great at the minute.

Once it has been released I'll catch up with all the other patreon rewards that I've fallen behind on.

Thanks,
DB
Thanks for sharing :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Come on guys. Darkblue has been very transparent about what is going on, probably too transparent. I think we should give him a break for the delays. It is very understandable considering the circumstances.

There are some devs, as we all know, that push it with unlikely excuses, but Darkblue is not one of those devs. He is one of the good guys, and should be supported.

Oct 22, 2021
Come on guys. Darkblue has been very transparent about what is going on, probably too transparent. I think we should give him a break for the delays. It is very understandable considering the circumstances.

There are some devs, as we all know, that push it with unlikely excuses, but Darkblue is not one of those devs. He is one of the good guys, and should be supported.
I know mate I was just playing with him #darkblueforthewin

Oct 22, 2021
Nah I am not trolling. I really really like the game and I have been waiting too, but I don't see there is any sign of much other than messages after a veryyyy long while so I feel like that is the case.

Thanks,
DB
1652550153174.png

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Hello guys. Last time I played the game I think it was v0.8. Now as of v0.10, does the beautiful Charlotte have some real lewd scenes already?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think they were referring to the point that usually when someone mentions an aunt it's the MC's.

In this case it's little Emma's aunt but my post doesn't really clarify that.

Reactions: Jarulf
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes