4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Any news regarding DB health?

Hi. Just a quick update.
The scan I had last week was clear, which is good. However, I unexpectedly had to go and have another blood test yesterday and I'm not sure why.
I've got an appointment to see the doctor on 6th May to get the results. Assuming the blood test is okay, that should, finally, be the end of these problems.

This is all we know

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Oh yeah im not trying to say suzi is a lady or anything i just dont agree that not controlling a certain emotion sometimes makes you not one. Maybe if we was back in the 50s or something i can understand that people think that or even expect it but i just dont agree.
Time for a word from our sponsor "Bodyguard".

"Bodyguard, the fully flavored facial cream for ladies."

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hi. Just a quick update.
The scan I had last week was clear, which is good. However, I unexpectedly had to go and have another blood test yesterday and I'm not sure why.
I've got an appointment to see the doctor on 6th May to get the results. Assuming the blood test is okay, that should, finally, be the end of these problems.

This is all we know
Cautiously, that is great news about the scan. Hope all goes well with the further testing.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Amazing update, but poor Emma.

Zak: Hi, Emma. I've been looking for you.
Emma: H-hi, Zack... You have? Why?
Zak: I'm taking you out next friday.
Emma: What?! Really? You're really going to take me out, like...on a date?!
Zak: Yeah I hope you realize how lucky you are. I mean, everyone else thinks you're FAT. But I don't care, Emma.
Zak: I don't care that you're FAT because I'm not like them.
Emma: I know, Zak. I know you're not like them!

I think Emma was a Dodo in a previous life. :FacePalm:

You really can't catch a break in this game. Charlotte's done a 180 on the MC and you either accept Lucy or crush her spirit. I just want to love everyone!!
Ahaha I had a hearty laugh at this scene because Emma's stupidity is through the floor and Zak has absolutely zero game if he talks like that.
It would be funny seeing Zak attempt to pull off the same with Charlotte, get rejected and then resort to drugging her to achieve his "goals" however, the MC will find him and break his legs before he can do anything (or maybe just kill him in self defense). That would be a fitting end to his story.

Olejust

Feb 1, 2021
Imo Lucy fits better with the Mc's buddy with the bar ( forget his name just now been a bit since last play through) Their both way outgoing and funny and a bit on the crazy side. Of course I'll do a run thru with Lucy as my Primary but in the end her personality clashes with the reserved type of the Mc.

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hi.

Just a quick update after seeing the doctor today.

Thankfully, it was good news. My health issue isn't anything serious.

I'll write a longer post over the weekend to update you on what's going on with Hillside.

Thanks,
DB

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes