4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
well for a scamp project it actually good.. not like typical incest... because it was mom who chase the boy ...and dad still there
One of the best, funniest and most fun to play in my opinion. Had huge potential with Judy and more fun story but NNNNO like so many other great ones Gates Motel , Love and Submission for eg. they seem to go down the shitter somehow

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
One of the best, funniest and most fun to play in my opinion. Had huge potential with Judy and more fun story but NNNNO like so many other great ones Gates Motel , Love and Submission for eg. they seem to go down the shitter somehow
why do good game go down... tyrant too..

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
milfy city was scamproject.
well for a scamp project it actually good.. not like typical incest... because it was mom who chase the boy ...and dad still there
why do good game go down... tyrant too..
perhaps it would be good to stop OT talk and get back to hillside.
otherwise more (self)questioning could arise;)

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Nice story, I would like some more choices about the story itself though.

I mean choices not about "love interests" but about for instance killing those fuckers or at least not letting them go with just ONE punch in the gut (even Suzi would do much more than that) and not even taking the paparazzi's camera, phone(s) and not taking back the money he got by blackmailing for instance. (I would love just killing them all btw :p)

Choices for instance about maybe "losing points" with Charlotte, but taking things in his own hands about security.. for instance he should really check at least all the windows and doors and that the alarm is actually working everyday before sleeping.

The house itself is a nightmare from the point of view of security but that's a common issues in anglosaxon countries so there is nothing to say against it, it's realistic.
(walls that could be taken down by sneezing too strongly, windows everywhere, doors that could as well not being there and so on... :p No seriously, I bet even a little child could easily, even if noisely, break and enter in most of those houses in less than a minute)

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

I mean choices not about "love interests" but about for instance killing those fuckers or at least not letting them go with just ONE punch in the gut (even Suzi would do much more than that) and not even taking the paparazzi's camera, phone(s) and not taking back the money he got by blackmailing for instance. (I would love just killing them all btw :p)

Choices for instance about maybe "losing points" with Charlotte, but taking things in his own hands about security.. for instance he should really check at least all the windows and doors and that the alarm is actually working everyday before sleeping.
Bodyguards are trained, barring a life threatening event, to respond with the minimum necessary force/intervention to defuse the situation and get your client to safety.

So as much as I agree that were it I in that situation I'd lean to a more dramatic response, the MC's response in pretty much inline with his training.

Reactions: Srimanta

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020

The house itself is a nightmare from the point of view of security but that's a common issues in anglosaxon countries so there is nothing to say against it, it's realistic.
(walls that could be taken down by sneezing too strongly, windows everywhere, doors that could as well not being there and so on... :p No seriously, I bet even a little child could easily, even if noisely, break and enter in most of those houses in less than a minute)
yep i agree, choices like if he want to help that very hateful suzi or not

Reactions: operamini

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
yep i agree, choices like if he want to help that very hateful suzi or not
Suzi isn't hateful. She doesn't trust anyone like that, when there are the likes of Johnno around.

And the MC would not let something disrespectful or hateful or resentful, someone says get to him, especially when it's from a 20 year old. He'd help or protect her either way, there are so many reasons why, and also because that's what a man should do when a lady can't protect herself.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Suzi isn't hateful. She doesn't trust anyone like that, when there are the likes of Johnno around.

And the MC would not let something disrespectful or hateful or resentful, someone says get to him, especially when it's from a 20 year old. He'd help or protect her either way, there are so many reasons why, and also because that's what a man should do when a lady can't protect herself.
i agree that he should do it, but she is hateful, and is no lady, a lady would be able to control her emotions.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes