4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

VanguardSM

Nov 15, 2018

Hi.
Thank you for the comments and kind wishes. Sorry I couldn't reply to them all.
There were a few comments about sharing personal information and that isn't something I like doing. However, I've had a troll bothering me for the past year telling people I'm lying, that I'm a bad developer, etc., and that's why I felt it necessary to share it.
Latest news is that I visited the hospital yesterday for a scan. Unfortunately, it's going to be 1-2 weeks before I find out the results.
I'm trying to get the update finished, but I'm finding it difficult and it's going very slowly. Therefore, I'm pausing Patreon billing for next month.
I'll get the update done as soon as I can and everyone who is currently a patron will be able to get it when it is released.
Thanks,
DB
Good luck with your health issues!

• Angry
Reactions: Andrew39 and VOYEUR

SiLo

Feb 25, 2018

Hi.
Thank you for the comments and kind wishes. Sorry I couldn't reply to them all.
There were a few comments about sharing personal information and that isn't something I like doing. However, I've had a troll bothering me for the past year telling people I'm lying, that I'm a bad developer, etc., and that's why I felt it necessary to share it.
Latest news is that I visited the hospital yesterday for a scan. Unfortunately, it's going to be 1-2 weeks before I find out the results.
I'm trying to get the update finished, but I'm finding it difficult and it's going very slowly. Therefore, I'm pausing Patreon billing for next month.
I'll get the update done as soon as I can and everyone who is currently a patron will be able to get it when it is released.
Thanks,
DB
Look after yourself Darkblue, health comes first

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hi. Just a quick update.
The scan I had last week was clear, which is good. However, I unexpectedly had to go and have another blood test yesterday and I'm not sure why.
I've got an appointment to see the doctor on 6th May to get the results. Assuming the blood test is okay, that should, finally, be the end of these problems.
Sorry again for the delay. Patreon billing will be off until v0.11 has been released and I've gotten things back on track.
Thanks,
DB

WhoaMyWhat

May 13, 2020

Hi. Just a quick update.
The scan I had last week was clear, which is good. However, I unexpectedly had to go and have another blood test yesterday and I'm not sure why.
I've got an appointment to see the doctor on 6th May to get the results. Assuming the blood test is okay, that should, finally, be the end of these problems.
Sorry again for the delay. Patreon billing will be off until v0.11 has been released and I've gotten things back on track.
Thanks,
DB
Congrats on that, stay safe and have a good weekend. FYI, love your game!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
think the dev forgot to add the tags

kinetic novel

harem

white knight

happily ever after
Kinetic novel? Why's that? We already have quite some choices in the game. And also splitting routes eg with Lucy were you get different game scenes. For me definitely not a KN. And I don't see a harem for this game. Maybe thruples.

Reactions: Belzeebub$

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
a knight's tale is prime example of kinetic novel and this is on other end of scale.
What has a "knight's tale" to do with a Kinetic Novel? A KN is a visual novel without choices (like reading a book) - and there are plenty integrated here. And we even have to choose the li we get at the end, with probably different game endings. I'm lost here...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What has a "knight's tale" to do with a Kinetic Novel? A KN is a visual novel without choices (like reading a book) - and there are plenty integrated here. And we even have to choose the li we get at the end, with probably different game endings. I'm lost here...
knight has no choices (hasn't had since early days) so it is kinetic novel (click, click, etc (or play with skip to end)) while on this has choices.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
knight has no choices (hasn't had since early days) so it is kinetic novel (click, click, etc (or play with skip to end)) while on this has choices.
Sorry, I probably missread your post then. I thought you're also thinking Hillside is a KN (which imo is definitely not).

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes