4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Mar 26, 2022
I'm not gonna lie, this game surprised me a bit. Very nice story, even if writing is lacking. Got me hooked and I can't wait to play next chapter.

Reactions: operamini

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i agree that he should do it, but she is hateful, and is no lady, a lady would be able to control her emotions.
"a lady would be able to control her emotions" lol wut..? every single human has moments where they let their emotions take over at one point in their life.. it doesnt make anyone less of a person.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
i agree that he should do it, but she is hateful, and is no lady, a lady would be able to control her emotions.
If the game were set in the Victorian 19th century, then yes. But Suzi is a typical athlete, if a bit of a caricature. Personality-wise, her sensitivity to negative emotions and her high degree of disagreeableness make her competitive, impulsive, and volatile.

On the bright side, she has much room for growth and has probably a high capacity for expressing positive emotions, making her romance path quite energetic and exciting.

Just my two cents as a psychology research nerd.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
If the game were set in the Victorian 19th century, then yes. But Suzi is a typical athlete, if a bit of a caricature. Personality-wise, her sensitivity to negative emotions and her high degree of disagreeableness make her competitive, impulsive, and volatile.

On the bright side, she has much room for growth and has probably a high capacity for expressing positive emotions, making her romance path quite energetic and exciting.

:unsure: Let me see if I've got this straight...

So we must gingerly pick our way through her thorny forest of fractious, whiney, demanding, insecure and (during the frequent diva-esque tantrums) dodge withering salvoes of insults, despise and personal put downs o_O, then the lady's true inner radiance may perhaps shine through, salving our by now deeply entrenched psychological trauma, healing our battered and shattered ego, stabilising the double vision, dampening the incessant ringing in our ears and generally soothing our soul and making everything in the horny, sorry, thorny forest simply :love: divine...

Hmmm...sounds intriguing... :geek: I may give her a try one lazy weekend...

(;))

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
:unsure: Let me see if I've got this straight...

So we must gingerly pick our way through her thorny forest of fractious, whiney, demanding, insecure and (during the frequent diva-esque tantrums) dodge withering salvoes of insults, despise and personal put downs o_O, then the lady's true inner radiance may perhaps shine through, salving our by now deeply entrenched psychological trauma, healing our battered and shattered ego, stabilising the double vision, dampening the incessant ringing in our ears and generally soothing our soul and making everything in the horny, sorry, thorny forest simply :love: divine...

Hmmm...sounds intriguing... :geek: I may give her a try one lazy weekend...

(;))
The capacity for positive emotions part is conjecture, as many highly neurotic people also suffer depression, i.e. actors, musicians. I associate Suzi's anxiety with her situation regarding Johnno and the larger implications for her family, not as a generalized anxiety.

All told, my goal was to say, "Give her a chance. She might surprise you." As the song says, "every rose has its thorns."

operamini

Sep 2, 2019

being in the Victorian age or not "Lady" describes certain traits that are completely/Largely missing on suzy, being calm, controlling emotions, graceful/elegant, charming, etc etc, (thinking about it it very much describes Charlotte) Suzy is more in the immature brat camp, agreed that she probably has good room to grow but i really 'don't believe she has the right personality to obtain a Lady "title".
"a lady would be able to control her emotions" lol wut..? every single human has moments where they let their emotions take over at one point in their life.. it doesnt make anyone less of a person.
It doesn't make them not a person, it certainly makes them lesser compared to the ideal person, which is what one should aspire to even if never reach it, one cant control everything that happens to us but we can certainly control how we react to it.

And how one reacts has real implications just look at how Suzy reacted to the mc moving in, her mother didn't need even more stress.

btw its not like she has the "i lost my cool because of blackmail stress" because its been said by multiple characters that Suzy is simply very explosive and has been so for a long time.

edit:added afterwards
The capacity for positive emotions part is conjecture, as many highly neurotic people also suffer depression, i.e. actors, musicians. I associate Suzi's anxiety with her situation regarding Johnno and the larger implications for her family, not as a generalized anxiety.

All told, my goal was to say, "Give her a chance. She might surprise you." As the song says, "every rose has its thorns."
I would still give her a chance in at least one of the playtroughs, but i think her volatility even though enhanced by her current situation it seems to be a character trait and not a one time deal, as Charlotte put her in swimming exactly to try and giver her an out for her "aggression".

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Oh yeah im not trying to say suzi is a lady or anything i just dont agree that not controlling a certain emotion sometimes makes you not one. Maybe if we was back in the 50s or something i can understand that people think that or even expect it but i just dont agree.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021

Well, let's just hope she isn't a bougainvillea.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
I would still give her a chance in at least one of the playtroughs, but i think her volatility even though enhanced by her current situation it seems to be a character trait and not a one time deal, as Charlotte put her in swimming exactly to try and giver her an out for her "aggression".
She just needs more options to reduce aggression via. physical activity. Swimming is obviously not the right one for her. My MC will show her "the way" :sneaky:. And she will demand a lot of it because she is one agry little kitten...

I like her... Her aggressive behavior towards the MC is based on groundless suspicions, as is shown multiple times. Her expression after MC told her that he dealt with "tryhard blackmail rapeboy" is priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: operamini

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Hmm so can we do our theorizing in this topic?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although, to be fair, I picture MC with Charlotte ideally. Lucy and Kaylah are options too however Emma just fits in as a daughter figure to me and Suzi is well, Suzi. Anyway, that's my 2c and the route I'm pursuing.

Lmk if anyone else has any new theories.

Last edited:

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Hmm so can we do our theorizing in this topic?

Johno is hired by Zak, who was the person who did the B&E (breaking & entering). As such, the "stalker threat" is possibly Johno & Zak's actions however I have no clue on how the letters come into the equation.

By EP10, the backstory surrounding the MC, the OG Emma, Charlotte and Jason come to light.
It seems like Harry "pulled favors" to smoothen the confrontation between Jason & MC.
Likely by pulling favors, Harry may have been involved in the murder & subsequent cover-up of the OG Emma.

At the end of the day, this is one of the best VNs I've played in a while and it definitely has potential to be one of the best ones on this site.

Likely no "Harem" ending. There will probably be conflicted endings (multiple routes intersecting), a professional ending (no LI chosen), and individual endings depending upon the LI. So far Suzi seems to be the hardest LI to pursue.

Although, to be fair, I picture MC with Charlotte ideally. Lucy and Kaylah are options too however Emma just fits in as a daughter figure to me and Suzi is well, Suzi. Anyway, that's my 2c and the route I'm pursuing.

Lmk if anyone else has any new theories.
A more likely scenario is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes