4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This AVN was... interesting. The main plot was very interesting, but Emma's character threw me off completely. Mentally, she's a little girl. I've seen sheltered girls. I know sheltered girls. I've befriended many of them, but Emma is... well wow lol. Sheltered doesn't even begin to describe her. I'm not one to shame others for what they're interested in, but I sincerely hope that you guys aren't attracted to her after reading any of her dialogue. That aside, there are many things wrong with the female characters in this AVN. Heck, there are a decent amount of things wrong with this story in general, but I'm not here to spread negativity. I think many people were drawn in due to the main plot of this AVN. Outside of that, it falls short in many other areas.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that Emma's still "in love" with this guy after seeing him sleeping with her "friend". Unfortunately, that part of the story is actually believable. What's not believable, is Emma's naivety. Unless Charlotte kept her in a bubble all her life, away from the internet, away from other people, away from life, then Emma being that naive would be very unbelievable. Any 18-year-old girl at that stage mentally should seek help. The pacing is also pretty awkward at times. Anyway, I'll see myself out. I can already feel the flak this comment is going to get lol

Edit: Ok after playing through a bit of the latest update, the bodyguard(MC) was also written pretty badly. And after looking through the dialogue, I'm starting to wonder if this developer has ever even met a woman...
I've had the misfortune of meeting a girl exactly like Emma in my teen years. Her parents were in a cult that was always knocking on our door to hand over literature and invite us to their meeting hall. So it isn't that she isn't believable it is just that I'm wondering when we get to meet the cult that Charlotte, or perhaps her ex, belongs to.

Reactions: MrD812

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Btw, the best thing about that update is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this is the reason why we will never get good VN that play like game of thrones/song of ice and fire because you cant do shit(story/realistic wise) if its always ntr or ntr or ntr that is why we always get storys with college with full females or college games that feel so unrealistic pls stop this or we will never get good storys.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
G0T is 8 seasons long .. this game ends in literally couple dozen minuts and you are the one to compare them and complain .. the entitlement of some a y all is infuriating for a second, then is childish at best.
and this is the reason why we will never get good VN that play like game of thrones/song of ice and fire because you cant do shit(story/realistic wise) if its always ntr or ntr or ntr that is why we always get storys with college with full females or college games that feel so unrealistic pls stop this or we will never get good storys.
Very immediate threat as both men refused to use guns, meaning they only pretended to have any.
The fight is about a believable real threat and a weappon wielding assassin who declares to kill
everyone in there. Then it becomes unarmed struggle with someone still struggling, never
giving up, at this point the threat is still real, the struggle is ongoing, nobody given up, no tap outs.

In any ring situation, MMA would end in fainted/brain injury/knock out/seisure.
In a boxing match it would end in a knockout or broken jaw/broken ribbs.
Those are all legit .. this is what happends when immovable object, MC, the victim fighting back
meets the unstoppable force, the murderer who keeps coming. There is no half way.
Keep dreaming of your superman batman fantasy where you can actually subdue armed assailants.

The risks in a street brawl with no safety net of a refferee and medical staff is where you draw short
your delusions of fairness in a very much unfair situation. Unfair to the victim.
Stop gratifying the murderer already.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
are you telling me that any x-military working as a body guard in a situation of brawling someone or in a fight gun/knife, he is gonna incapacitate and kill the person? That is a lot stupid sorry. If that was the case, how many people would be killed by ex-militaries in a daily basis. As much as they are trained to kill during war, they are also trained restraint when not in one. Unless they are suffering from an extreme trauma. If that was the case, he'd not be working as a bodyguard for those long 20years.
Actually no I'm not telling you anything.
I'm stating a fact that may or may not help explain why the MC did what he did.
But please feel free to show me where I said they will kill?
I beleve I only said it is what they are trained to do.
So thank you for putting words in my mouth just so you can enjoy badly criticising me for something I didn't actually say.
and please dont try and use my throw away comment of "if in dowt kill" to prove your point that would be stupid of you.

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Well, I don't think so.

Did you forget that Carter is totally a psycho?

Why Carter killed Zak: his idea was to kill him and wait with Emma for MC & Charlotte - Zak's dead body near his car would have lead MC & Charlotte to him and Emma. MC installed the app in Emma's phone, so they tracked her down faster - as Carter noticed - and without finding Zak.

Regarding Zak: he was a stupid teenager who thought that he was owning the whole world just because some stupid teens spread their legs whenever he snapped his fingers. His actions have been totally coherent with his character.

Honestly, I can't understand why people always start criticizing whenever the story take a turn they didn't expect. It's NOT your story, guys. It's the Author's.
It's not about how the story turn out, it's about how it's written. And did you forget zak has been planning his scheme for long? He also realized that it will probably take time to achieve his goal, so when he suddenly snap like that revealing his grand plan to emma, it didn't make sense no matter how much you think about it. And your version as to why carter killed zak sounds so made up to me. If carter's intentions was to bring mc and Charlotte together for him to kill, he should just do it from a long time ago wherever and whenever he wants cause it looks like he doesn't need to wear a mask or something to hide his identity to do it, so just do it. Why dragging the story for so long if what it took for the bad guys was just to suddenly snap to reveals their grand sceme and achieves their goals to the good guys while they knew nothing about their involvements? It was a stupid move for carter and zak no matter how you look at it. The story feels rushed. So it's about how it's written unless the dev are planning on some sort of plot that we didn't know of yet.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
To be honest Zak is easy to explain he's a teen with an over inflated ego akin to a god complex and as seen with David a temper.
It wouldn't matter if he had been planning for years to be honest.
Somebody he believes is so far below him that she should be gratefull and groveling that he has decided to grace her with his presence.
Not to mention he is willing to lower himsel to actually allow her to have sex with him.
And she has the nerve the audacity to basically turn him down.
We are lucky his face didn't turn red and steam didn't come out of his ears.
This nobody this insignificant girl as much as said no to him.
Thats probably never happened to him in his entire life so for me at least him blowing a gasket and giving up on his plan.
By letting slip in his frustrated rage make sence the only thing on his mind at the time was to hurt the liitle nobody that had just pricked hi ego.
at least that my opinion.
As for Carter thats a little trickyer for a start I don't think David is in jail atleast not yet if at all.
At least that my theory I could and probably am wrong mind you.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Which one? The scream movie like killing of the rapist manwhore or the fact MC was not killed in a seedy alley along with his girls?

Split second decisions about a guy wielding a knife who just promissed to kill you and your girls.
What informed consent? To let go and get gutted? The fact MC can think about his actions does not mean
he is in control. Letting go would mean releasing control to someone who promissed not only to kill him,
but also his girls. He cannot let go until the threat is gone.
That threat is never gone until MC wins the struggle.
Watch any boxing/wrestling/MMa fight. You tap out or you get knocked out/saved by the refferee.
This is MMa -street brawl where you are unarmed and a guy with a knife does not tap out:
- you either lose consciousness and he kills you or you get pummelled to the dirt - watch him kill you.
That under the eyes of the cheering crowd.
Except, he wasn't armed anymore. The MC broke his arm and made him drop the knife. So your point is moot. The assailant was disabled and under control. Killing him was a choice.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
G0T is 8 seasons long .. this game ends in literally couple dozen minuts and you are the one to compare them and complain .. the entitlement of some a y all is infuriating for a second, then is childish at best.

Very immediate threat as both men refused to use guns, meaning they only pretended to have any.
The fight is about a believable real threat and a weappon wielding assassin who declares to kill
everyone in there. Then it becomes unarmed struggle with someone still struggling, never
giving up, at this point the threat is still real, the struggle is ongoing, nobody given up, no tap outs.

In any ring situation, MMA would end in fainted/brain injury/knock out/seisure.
In a boxing match it would end in a knockout or broken jaw/broken ribbs.
Those are all legit .. this is what happends when immovable object, MC, the victim fighting back
meets the unstoppable force, the murderer who keeps coming. There is no half way.
Keep dreaming of your superman batman fantasy where you can actually subdue armed assailants.

The risks in a street brawl with no safety net of a refferee and medical staff is where you draw short
your delusions of fairness in a very much unfair situation. Unfair to the victim.
Stop gratifying the murderer already.
You know... I gave you props on what you said earlier, and then I gave you my opinion. At no point did I resort to trying to make you look stupid. Adults have conversations and discussions; this is just a game and is not real life. We were debating ideas not reality.

Instead, you resorted to what is essentially verbal bullying. Just because you talk tough and you make fun of others, does not make you right. It means, right or wrong, you have an opinion. I can disagree with you and still respect your opinion and at the same time, I can treat you with some common courtesy. You should learn to do the same.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Except, he wasn't armed anymore. The MC broke his arm and made him drop the knife. So your point is moot. The assailant was disabled and under control. Killing him was a choice.
Not to in any way contradict all of your post as I agree with most of it.
However you may want to revise the Broken arm part.
I would say that the MC only hurt Carter's arm enough to force him to drop the knife.
He didn't actually break it although I'm no medical expert.
But it looks like from the angle he might of broken the arm.
That the assailant would not of been able to use it in the way that he do's to help try and break the choke hold.

Just sayin

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
one thing i definitely agree with is after all these episodes emma and the people in her "college" definitely are in high school, id say their ages are 16ish at best. In these games i can usually look at the "step daughter" as it would be and think that it could go a certain way with her, with this it almost creeps me out the fact that she is a LI and that cool if thats what you want but for me she acts so young and is so naive that it would just feel wrong in every way. I can only look at her like a daughter.

The way Zac was just forcing himself on her and then gets mad and spills all the shit he wanted to do at the end shows his maturity, his plan and everything was immature and the way he went about it was too. If it was just Emma who seemed younger i could look past it, because of how sheltered she is, famous mum so never really went out with friends, always has to have her mum, sister or aunt around her wherever she went.. that kind of lifestyle 100% shelters them. Storywise it makes sense why she is sheltered too, her mum went through a lot of shit.

I get where some people are annoyed from this update, certain stuff did happen very quickly, a couple of things happened which was out of character in a way. Im just someone that can look past stuff if i like it though, Nothing is perfect, there will always be flaws.. People bring up GOT which is arguably the best series ever and everyone i knew that watched it ended up disappointed in the end.. End of the day its for entertainment, going over the same situation over and over again is just pointless. For me, id rather there be hiccups on the way but have a great ending, if certain things need to happen a certain way to get to that ending i will look past it.. what gets me is when the ending ruins the rest, something can be perfect 99% of the way but if it ends bad it can ruin it all.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
one thing i definitely agree with is after all these episodes emma and the people in her "college" definitely are in high school, id say their ages are 16ish at best. In these games i can usually look at the "step daughter" as it would be and think that it could go a certain way with her, with this it almost creeps me out the fact that she is a LI and that cool if thats what you want but for me she acts so young and is so naive that it would just feel wrong in every way. I can only look at her like a daughter.
Yeah, I am not a fan of Emma and agree with you on all those points for her... but can she really be a LI? Seriously... I'm not questioning, just asking. While my MC has never pursued her, is seems more like she wants the MC to be her father. She never expressed any other interests in my playthroughs...

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, I am not a fan of Emma and agree with you on all those points for her... but can she really be a LI? Seriously... I'm not questioning, just asking. While my MC has never pursued her, is seems more like she wants the MC to be her father. She never expressed any other interests in my playthroughs...
To my knowledge, Dev has said the plan was to have this father-daughter dynamic, then have it morph over time into a romantic relationship.

I'm like you, I don't see Emma in a sexual way. Having her as the surrogate daughter works fine for me. It would make a lot of sense to have her younger (14-16), remove her as an LI, and give that path to Kaylah.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I like Emma, but there was times where i was like urghhh, especially when she was told she cant go on her date, it was understandable because she is clueless to whats happening and she is used to get her own way but it was still just immature. I personally dont know how anyone can see her as a LI right now, i think now she has seen what zac is like and she was saved by the mc it might change the way she thinks about him which is where her feelings might change. Im going to stop that shit straight away though. Before this update i didnt see any way she would change how she views the mc but after this one i think thats the only way so far.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
To my knowledge, Dev has said the plan was to have this father-daughter dynamic, then have it morph over time into a romantic relationship.

I'm like you, I don't see Emma in a sexual way. Having her as the surrogate daughter works fine for me. It would make a lot of sense to have her younger (14-16), remove her as an LI, and give that path to Kaylah.
see this, idk why games dont do this sometimes. we dont need to have everyone as a LI. i played a game ages ago where the MC had a legit daughter, no LI or anything and she was way younger and i loved it, it was nice just to treat her like a normal daughter, it was abandoned though early on so never got to really get into it. When i see people holding out for Emma it just confuses me and i just cant wrap my head around it

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
It's always been Charlotte for me from the start but I really did hate disapointing Lucy.
I'm not remotely interested in a relationship with the either Daughter Susie's friend or the other Model for that matter.
Its just a shame Charlotte can't learn to share with her sister Lucy :devilish:

Reactions: operamini

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
see this, idk why games dont do this sometimes. we dont need to have everyone as a LI. i played a game ages ago where the MC had a legit daughter, no LI or anything and she was way younger and i loved it, it was nice just to treat her like a normal daughter, it was abandoned though early on so never got to really get into it. When i see people holding out for Emma it just confuses me and i just cant wrap my head around it
I could be misinterpreting what the Dev has said, but that's how I remember it.

I agree that not everyone needs to be an LI. I don't see the appeal of a father-daughter (parent-child) relationship that devolves into a sexual relationship. Having looked at clinical research, that is a big bag of trauma for many, even in cases where the 'partners' are not blood related, many of which are nonconsensual.

As for storytelling, there's a lot of character building that can be done with family. Not every dad has to die so that the son can star in his own adult VN. That's lazy, to me.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019

The way Zac was just forcing himself on her and then gets mad and spills all the shit he wanted to do at the end shows his maturity, his plan and everything was immature and the way he went about it was too. If it was just Emma who seemed younger i could look past it, because of how sheltered she is, famous mum so never really went out with friends, always has to have her mum, sister or aunt around her wherever she went.. that kind of lifestyle 100% shelters them. Storywise it makes sense why she is sheltered too, her mum went through a lot of shit.

I get where some people are annoyed from this update, certain stuff did happen very quickly, a couple of things happened which was out of character in a way. Im just someone that can look past stuff if i like it though, Nothing is perfect, there will always be flaws.. People bring up GOT which is arguably the best series ever and everyone i knew that watched it ended up disappointed in the end.. End of the day its for entertainment, going over the same situation over and over again is just pointless. For me, id rather there be hiccups on the way but have a great ending, if certain things need to happen a certain way to get to that ending i will look past it.. what gets me is when the ending ruins the rest, something can be perfect 99% of the way but if it ends bad it can ruin it all.
agree 100%, i also can only see Emma as a daughter that needs love and a good father figure, not at all a LI, Suzy is old and "mature" enough (even though she is a little brat) that i can see that path even though there is only 1 canon path imo.
I think others will agree with me that in general the update was quite good, its just that we are invested in the story so we want to see it be as bullet proof as possible, so we argue over the details.
In my not so humble opinion the dev needs/ would benefit from having 1 or two people to bounce ideas out of, because most of the issues with this update aren't due to general "what happened" but more about the specifics of how it happened,

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
I'm Pro Emma LI. If only for the drama that would ensue with her mom and aunt.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She was in love with the biggest douche in Hillside. Once he was out of the picture Emma's next LI by default would be MC.

And beyond that, you can tell the story was/is gearing Emma's feelings for MC from friend/father to lover from the start.

4.20 star(s) 266 Votes