4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
sdfe.jpg

MC was always the intended target. Any bodyguard would tell you, the big guy everyone sees,
practically everyone sees MC and evades him, see lucy beat down, see kayla rape,
MC is the one to take the hits and the rap and the stick.
true and the MC gets none them in return ... except a thanks ;) a pat on the back and a cya later ... locked door behind him :ROFLMAO:
Wow, that was so fucked up in every way

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
And finally, even if Charlotte does distance herself from MC, Lucy, Suzie and Kayla will be having routine monthly meetings to work out what days each of them get to bang MC. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Phone conversation:

MC: "Hi, Suzie, I'm OK. I'm just glad Emma is alright."
...."Tomorrow night?..... At the Winsor Hotel? A 'thank you' dinner?"
"....Sure, you can bring your room mate too...."

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1st i didn't say he got arrested for zak's murder ... i said he got arrested for being the stalker
closing the blinds ... he doesn't want anyone esle to know david is there .. and most likely locked him up in storage for blaming him for stalking

3rd point you made is true

it was the detective that killed zak people :ROFLMAO:
Once again: if Carter arrested David before Zak's murder, how in the fucking damn world could he think of framing David for Zak's murder?

Locked him up in a storage?!?!?! :rolleyes: you can't be serious, man.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Once again: if Carter arrested David before Zak's murder, how in the fucking damn world could he think of framing David for Zak's murder?

Locked him up in a storage?!?!?! :rolleyes: you can't be serious, man.
dude your misreading what i posted ... i said david gets arrested for stalking .,.. to throw off people so he can get done what happens at the end

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Not defending or accusing here but the one thing I see often mentioned is MC is x-military.
I'm not saying all x-military's go to responce is to kill but it is what they are trained to do.
I maybe wrong but I beleive incapacitate and kill is one of the technic's they are trained in.
And normally incapacitate only is just used is if they need prisoner to interigate.
so it didn't really suprise me when the MC killed.
If in dowt kill.

Just sayin
I would agree, but it is also very impulsive and kinda stupid. By doing that, he is risking being arrested and taken away from the people he wants to protect. How is he going to protect Charlottle and Emma when he is locked up somewhere.

Who knows... maybe the FBI is watching and will get him out of it. Maybe they leave the scene and hope they get away with it (but then Charlotte becomes and accomplice). Maybe the police show up and arrest everyone. I have to believe there are going to be consequences for this.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I must admit, I am a little confused by some of the plot points in the last chapter...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure.

Wow, good point. I never noticed that. It just goes to say how Emma is shipping Charlotte & MC. However, I had a question.
For those pursuing the Emma route, was the name also saved as "Dad"?

I'm not against the Emma route (although she comes off as a daughter figure to me) but doesn't that indirectly warrant an incest tag? Its general conception that MC is a father figure and the canon route seems to be Charlotte (or maybe Kaylah, who knows).

Sounds pretty retarded to me too.

Tbh
You both pointed out a lot of nice things here and it is the same way I see it. I love this VN, but that ending kind of diverged a bit from the whole plot so far, I want to see what the Dev has planned for future updates.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Not defending or accusing here but the one thing I see often mentioned is MC is x-military.
I'm not saying all x-military's go to responce is to kill but it is what they are trained to do.
I maybe wrong but I beleive incapacitate and kill is one of the technic's they are trained in.
And normally incapacitate only is just used is if they need prisoner to interigate.
so it didn't really suprise me when the MC killed.
If in dowt kill.

Just sayin
are you telling me that any x-military working as a body guard in a situation of brawling someone or in a fight gun/knife, he is gonna incapacitate and kill the person? That is a lot stupid sorry. If that was the case, how many people would be killed by ex-militaries in a daily basis. As much as they are trained to kill during war, they are also trained restraint when not in one. Unless they are suffering from an extreme trauma. If that was the case, he'd not be working as a bodyguard for those long 20years.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
This AVN was... interesting. The main plot was very interesting, but Emma's character threw me off completely. Mentally, she's a little girl. I've seen sheltered girls. I know sheltered girls. I've befriended many of them, but Emma is... well wow lol. Sheltered doesn't even begin to describe her. I'm not one to shame others for what they're interested in, but I sincerely hope that you guys aren't attracted to her after reading any of her dialogue. That aside, there are many things wrong with the female characters in this AVN. Heck, there are a decent amount of things wrong with this story in general, but I'm not here to spread negativity. I think many people were drawn in due to the main plot of this AVN. Outside of that, it falls short in many other areas.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that Emma's still "in love" with this guy after seeing him sleeping with her "friend". Unfortunately, that part of the story is actually believable. What's not believable, is Emma's naivety. Unless Charlotte kept her in a bubble all her life, away from the internet, away from other people, away from life, then Emma being that naive would be very unbelievable. Any 18-year-old girl at that stage mentally should seek help. The pacing is also pretty awkward at times. Anyway, I'll see myself out. I can already feel the flak this comment is going to get lol

Edit: Ok after playing through a bit of the latest update, the bodyguard(MC) was also written pretty badly. And after looking through the dialogue, I'm starting to wonder if this developer has ever even met a woman...

Edit #2: The antagonists are carrying this story lol... because wow! She literally just told him that basically, the police were working for the people against them, and he trusts the words of one right after their conversation? The MC is either really dumb or I'm just realizing how bad the writing is. Probably the latter now that I think about it...

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
This AVN was... interesting. The main plot was very interesting, but Emma's character threw me off completely. Mentally, she's a little girl. I've seen sheltered girls. I know sheltered girls. I've befriended many of them, but Emma is... well wow lol. Sheltered doesn't even begin to describe her. I'm not one to shame others for what they're interested in, but I sincerely hope that you guys aren't attracted to her after reading any of her dialogue. That aside, there are many things wrong with most of the female characters in this AVN. Heck, there are a decent amount of things wrong with this story. But I'm not here to spread negativity. I think many people were drawn in due to the main plot of this AVN. Outside of that, it falls short in many other areas.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that Emma's still "in love" with this guy after seeing him sleeping with her "friend". Unfortunately, that part of the story is actually believable. What's not believable, is Emma's naivety. Unless Charlotte kept her in a bubble all her life, away from the internet, away from other people, away from life, then Emma being that naive would be very unbelievable. Any 18-year-old girl at that stage mentally should seek help. The pacing is also pretty awkward at times. Anyway, I'll see myself out. I can already feel the flak this comment is going to get lol
Actually i agree with a lot you say about it. I have even spoken to someone else extensively about some of this.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I dont understand why as a writter you want to make a dark setting(which I like it is a nice variety to all the other VN that all play very simmular) but than decide to make it play out like all the other games(I mean it would be like games of thrones/song of ice and fire with all bad scenes and evil cheracters cut out). I mean its always the same bad guy has a plan GOD mc saves the day and its always the same it happens over and over again and the bad guys act often very stupid carter even had so much time it played out very weird but we will see what the future brings.

Reactions: mulerider
4.20 star(s) 266 Votes