4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There were many inconsistencies in the latter scenes.
Carter : mc didn't know his involvement in all of this but why did Carter suddenly decided to bring it all on the table as if it was the last thing he would do? And he also got the upper hand by making emma a hostage but suddenly decided to let her go to mano 'o mano with mc knowing he is ex-military.
Zak : this sonova bitch deserves to die but not like this, it was a stupid death. I thought the mc or suzie would be the one to beat the hell out of him in front of emma after knowing his intentions. And he's already planning his scheme for so long, he also said that it would be tough to corrupt/break emma but why did he suddenly snap like that by telling emma his true intentions just because she didn't want him to touch her on their first date?
Well, I don't think so.

Did you forget that Carter is totally a psycho?

Why Carter killed Zak: his idea was to kill him and wait with Emma for MC & Charlotte - Zak's dead body near his car would have lead MC & Charlotte to him and Emma. MC installed the app in Emma's phone, so they tracked her down faster - as Carter noticed - and without finding Zak.

Regarding Zak: he was a stupid teenager who thought that he was owning the whole world just because some stupid teens spread their legs whenever he snapped his fingers. His actions have been totally coherent with his character.

Honestly, I can't understand why people always start criticizing whenever the story take a turn they didn't expect. It's NOT your story, guys. It's the Author's.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Well, I don't think so.

Did you forget that Carter is totally a psycho?

Why Carter killed Zak: his idea was to kill him and wait with Emma for MC & Charlotte - Zak's dead body near his car would have lead MC & Charlotte to him and Emma. MC installed the app in Emma's phone, so they tracked her down faster - as Carter noticed - and without finding Zak.

Regarding Zak: he was a stupid teenager who thought that he was owning the whole world just because some stupid teens spread their legs whenever he snapped his fingers. His actions have been totally coherent with his character.

Honestly, I can't understand why people always start criticizing whenever the story take a turn they didn't expect. It's NOT your story, guys. It's the Author's.
Well, first of all, I agree with you when you say it's the author's story and although we can complain, we'll have to live with what they decide.

However, I believe DB could've made some small changes in this last part of the update to make it more believable. From this perspective, I agree with others here on criticizing not the outcome itself, but the format.

Going to the detail:
  • Zak is (was) stupid, but using at least a minimum of common sense, he should've known that revealing all his plans to Emma made no sense at all, or at least if he still had hope to fuck Charlotte. I mean, he could've blamed Emma of being the one who ruined their date because she was a prude and at the same time he'd still be letting the door open to a second date, ask for forgiveness, meet Charlotte again, etc. I mean, pretending to fuck her in their first date made sense at the beginning but when you have a higher goal, you need to learn and adapt to the new conditions. So, was this behavior (what he did in the scene) sort of coherent with his stupid mind? Yes. Did DB have alternatives to extend this part of the plot and make it more interesting? Indeed.
  • Regarding Carter, and knowing he's a psycho, I'd say almost all the scene is ok but there's something wrong. After the initial cut, there wasn't much of a fight (the MC was way stronger and skilled in these matters). From a witness perspective, the MC killed Carter when he (Carter) had no options to fight back. For us there was no other possible solution to this problem but I think DB should've added something else to justify Carter's death. I don't know, maybe him drawing his gun, even if he could only point at the women and wasn't a real threat to the MC (something like that).
Regards

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The rapist manwhore did blame her and ended it with her. refused to take her home,
so he was done with charli and her for the day. Entitled psycho rapists act that way.

I mean, he could've blamed Emma of being the one who ruined their date because she was a prude and at the same time he'd still be letting the door open to a second date
He never did and never will. He is only used to girls dropin in him,
he is even more immature than emma.

ask for forgiveness
This simpleton has the same coherence emma has about seeing him rape another girl and still
immagine in her little ol mind he has feelings for her.

coherent with his stupid mind? Yes.
Witnesses do not hear your thoughts. They only saw them struggle and one of them let go
after MC held him tight enough. From a witness POV, MC just choked him unconscious.
Against any armed assailant, you never let go after you get hold of him.
Letting go gives him time and opportunity to swing the wapon into you.
All a y all finding redeeming immaginary situations to give murderers bennefit of a doubt
in a situation they go into wanting to kill and never relenting until they have killed
are encouraging murder and rape. No wonder the world is going to hell all around you.
From a witness perspective, the MC killed Carter when he (Carter) had no options to fight back.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yup, it seems as the dev is just rushing to finish this game asap, unfortunately.
the last update has more than few questionable points, and it does seem as someone else (not previous writer) has wrote it.
despite the severe lack of sex-scenes, for an average adult game, this game had an engaging story and characters well wrapped into believable (A)VN...and now it starts to fall apart, imo.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
After so long, finally, after constant heartache and pain, Charli wants MC,
MC is effectively the only line of deffense against rape and murder encouraging
gamers and all of the many villains lined up to end her and MC,
while so many whinos wanna see the babes hurt some more ...
yup, it seems as the dev is just rushing to finish this game asap, unfortunately.
the last update has more than few questionable points, and it does seem as someone else (not previous writer) has wrote it.
despite the severe lack of sex-scenes, for an average adult game, this game had an engaging story and characters well wrapped into believable (A)VN...and now it starts to fall apart, imo.
Powerful psychos used to everything fall on their lap never change, ever.
Zak never changed, he got everythign handed to him.
The 3 stooges never changed, they keep raping girls, they keep getting girls, they never need to change.
The murderer never changed, he keeps forging plans and foiling everyone else”s plans
he never had to change his way.
All of the vilains have been winning all this time. Even the stalker managed to sell zak the photos,
MC just stopped him from getting any more, what he has is now who knows in what hands.

One small win for MC and you are all at dev and MC”s throats.

Shame on you!

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
After so long, finally, after constant heartache and pain, Charli wants MC,
MC is effectively the only line of deffense against rape and murder encouraging
gamers and all of the many villains lined up to end her and MC,
while so many whinos wanna see the babes hurt some more ...

Powerful psichos never change, zak never changed, the 3 stooges never changed,
the murderer never changed, they never had to, the have been winning all this time.

One small win for MC and you are all at dev and MC”s throats.

Shame on you!
ok, we know who wrote this last update:WeSmart:
DB wth did you hire canto for it:FacePalm:
:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Pristis.Microdon

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
The rapist manwhore did blame her and ended it with her. refused to take her home,
so he was done with charli and her for the day. Entitled psycho rapists act that way.

He never did and never will. He is only used to girls dropin in him,
he is even more immature than emma.

This simpleton has the same coherence emma has about seeing him rape another girl and still
immagine in her little ol mind he has feelings for her.
We shouldn't forget that Zak actually had a plan and things were going pretty good for him so far. All this stalker thing, being caught by Emma having sex with another woman and still being in the game.. If he just had focused on the main goal even if it had meant forgetting this stupid first date, he still had the path open to reach Charlotte eventually.

Witnesses do not hear your thoughts. They only saw them struggle and one of them let go
after MC held him tight enough. From a witness POV, MC just choked him unconscious.
No, he broke his neck. It had nothing to do with struggling or anything like that.

Against any armed assailant, you never let go after you get hold of him.
Letting go gives him time and opportunity to swing the wapon into you.
All a y all finding redeeming immaginary situations to give murderers bennefit of a doubt
in a situation they go into wanting to kill and never relenting until they have killed
are encouraging murder and rape. No wonder the world is going to hell all around you.
Yes, but if there had been a neutral witness (that's the key point here), he'd go to prison after having killed Carter, specially considering his skills as former military. That's something normal people can afford in a fight (we can do some things by accident, even killing people), but soldiers cannot.

Regards

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They never anounced to anybody they are one a soldier, the other one a cop.
They never said anything. Plain clother cop never said a cop and wielding a gun at a girl”s throat
is not police business. they are private citizens and one is a murderer weapon wielding aggressor.
The murderer went for the girls and MC. MC stopped him. By any means necessary.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
OR... you are just sad cuz your "favorite" character (Zaky-boy) is out of the picture now, no more NTR jokes for you :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
  • Zak is (was) stupid, but using at least a minimum of common sense, he should've known that revealing all his plans to Emma made no sense at all, or at least if he still had hope to fuck Charlotte. I mean, he could've blamed Emma of being the one who ruined their date because she was a prude and at the same time he'd still be letting the door open to a second date, ask for forgiveness, meet Charlotte again, etc. I mean, pretending to fuck her in their first date made sense at the beginning but when you have a higher goal, you need to learn and adapt to the new conditions. So, was this behavior (what he did in the scene) sort of coherent with his stupid mind? Yes. Did DB have alternatives to extend this part of the plot and make it more interesting? Indeed.
  • Regarding Carter, and knowing he's a psycho, I'd say almost all the scene is ok but there's something wrong. After the initial cut, there wasn't much of a fight (the MC was way stronger and skilled in these matters). From a witness perspective, the MC killed Carter when he (Carter) had no options to fight back. For us there was no other possible solution to this problem but I think DB should've added something else to justify Carter's death. I don't know, maybe him drawing his gun, even if he could only point at the women and wasn't a real threat to the MC (something like that).
Regards
Zak: but he never had any common sense, not in the least. So, why now? He wasn't an adult - he was a fucking teen idol full of shit and money.

Just remember, guys - Hillside is self-censored because of Patreon rules: even though they say they are 18, Emma, David, Zak and their schoolmates are minors: just think that Emma and David are 15, Zak is 17-18 and their college is a high school, in fact, and their behaviour will make more sense.

Carter's killing: MC kills him because the plot needs he has to die here and now. If MC didn't kill him, we'd have a totally different outcome and a totally different story ending.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
where Zak was stabbed , he is dead ... stomach slashes you don't survive .. specially when you lay after and bleed out .. like he's doing :ROFLMAO:

the detective , he had to die .. so choice in that .. he went complete nutzo .... i do think it was him that did the stalking he also was the one that paid for that paparazzi to take pic's , adding a scare to the ladies , i think he is in cohotz with that rich harry ;) ... and to think poor david will spend time in jail for that :LOL:

as for charlotte forget her .. she actually saw you kill someone ... remember she didn't trust you for shit .. and now its worse than when the game started :cry:

as far as emma ... your not even gonna get close to her ... especially after killing someone ... i don't think she'll quite hate ya for it ... but love ya .. out of the question ;)

now that just leaves one babe left ... and i think anyone that treats her well can fuck her .. yup you guessed it lucy :p

and if you don't contact that fbi babe .. your fucked !!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
They never anounced to anybody they are one a soldier, the other one a cop.
They never said anything. Plain clother cop never said a cop and wielding a gun at a girl”s throat
is not police business. they are private citizens and one is a murderer weapon wielding aggressor.
The murderer went for the girls and MC. MC stopped him. By any means necessary.
true but MC also has a gun .... remember ;)

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Zak: but he never had any common sense, not in the least. So, why now? He wasn't an adult - he was a fucking teen idol full of shit and money.
Are you sure? Take a look at the time he spent preparing the whole thing. He was patient, got multiple times in their house, remember all the messages, etc. No matter how stupid he was, he had been doing everything step by step, and all of a sudden he decides to rush only because he can't fuck Emma in this date? Come on, the dev rushed things in this update, that's quite obvious.

I mean, I'm ok with Carter killing him, which means the result would've been the same, but it would've been quite interesting to know about the whole plan.

Carter's killing: MC kills him because the plot needs he has to die here and now. If MC didn't kill him, we'd have a totally different outcome and a totally different story ending.
(y)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
the detective , he had to die .. so choice in that .. he went complete nutzo .... i do think it was him that did the stalking he also was the one that paid for that paparazzi to take pic's , adding a scare to the ladies , i think he is in cohotz with that rich harry ;) ... and to think poor david will spend time in jail for that :LOL:
Poor David's dead, I guess.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Which he forfeited so emma was let go. MC offered to get killed first. What game you been playing?
true but MC also has a gun .... remember ;)
a za 5.jpg

Are you sure? Take a look at the time he spent preparing the whole thing. He was patient, got multiple times in their house, remember all the messages, etc. No matter how stupid he was, he had been doing everything step by step, and all of a sudden he decides to rush only because he can't fuck Emma in this date? Come on, the dev rushed things in this update, that's quite obvious.

I mean, I'm ok with Carter killing him, which means the result would've been the same, but it would've been quite interesting to know about the whole plan.

(y)

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD
4.20 star(s) 266 Votes