4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Well that escalated quickly..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure.

We all know that Emma wishes the mc was her dad, it's probably why she has his number under 'dad' instead of his name, plus it was maybe easier for the dev to give him the 'dad' moniker than all the possible names the mc could have been given by the player.
Wow, good point. I never noticed that. It just goes to say how Emma is shipping Charlotte & MC. However, I had a question.
For those pursuing the Emma route, was the name also saved as "Dad"?

I'm not against the Emma route (although she comes off as a daughter figure to me) but doesn't that indirectly warrant an incest tag? Its general conception that MC is a father figure and the canon route seems to be Charlotte (or maybe Kaylah, who knows).

Sounds pretty retarded to me too.

I must admit, I am a little confused by some of the plot points in the last chapter...

Tbh

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC was with his girls. What quicker way to end all this was there? He could not war manhandle him to talk.
MC momentarily stopped the armed assailant and the guy told him to fuck himself.
MC does good by denzel in so many movies where he does the right thing ... the lotta you who keep weeping for murderes is the dumbfundling truth about this stellar game: you lack all the street smarts of action movies.
Hopefully, the FBI witnessed it and will come and bail him out.

Otherwise, you are right. There were a ton of unanswered questions lost when he killed Carter.
Carter was directly ordered to kill Charli and MC, so he used Zak to track Emma and used emma to bait MC and Charli in the middle of nowhere to kill them. Being the goto police guy for murder for the 3 stooges must have gone to his head, make no mistake that encounter was kill or be killed.

doubt carter would have told anything.
Carted was there to cover up Emma and Charli dead by killing MC and Zak.

Sounds pretty retarded to me too.
Carter was the cop for hire to kill models, he was cutting loose ends from the botched emma murder.

Zak only knows rape, like the 3 stooges, he is the current young girls rapist and future model rapist killer.
Stop talking about him fkking anyone, he could not even bang emma who was smitten with him.
Are ya that backwards infatuated with murderers and rapists you are seriously rooting for them?
Boooooo!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Andrew39

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Zak only knows rape, like the 3 stooges, he is the current teen rapist and future model rapist killer.
Stop talking about him fkking anyone, he could not even bang emma who was smitten with him.
Are ya that backwards infatuated with murderers and rapists you are seriously rooting for them?
Boooooo!!!!!
No lmfao. His character is just hilarious to me. I find all kinds of characters to be interesting or intriguing, I look for alternative ways a story could have been moulded while playing a game or watching a show. Whether I root for them has not been expressed so far (apart from me rooting for the Charlotte route). So yeah, you really have a weird way of jumping to conclusions.

As I said in my previous posts on this thread, the way Zak talks is just so hilarious (zero game). What I would love to have seen is a scene where MC breaks Zak's bones so hard that he turns into a side-character. Seeing how he's in the "Characters" screen, he's definitely classified as a Main/Recurring character. Seeing that go to "dead" is a pretty huge jump.

Also kindly talk in spoilers related to the Carter stuff.

Oh btw in my rerun of the game I noticed something funny.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not defending or accusing here but the one thing I see often mentioned is MC is x-military.
I'm not saying all x-military's go to responce is to kill but it is what they are trained to do.
I maybe wrong but I beleive incapacitate and kill is one of the technic's they are trained in.
And normally incapacitate only is just used is if they need prisoner to interigate.
so it didn't really suprise me when the MC killed.
If in dowt kill.

Just sayin

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
What I'm curious about is if there will be a route with FBI Agent Fox, if so I may have to maintain 2-3 save routes.

But hey, it's going to take well over a decade for this game to be complete tbh

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The MC killed a murderer. That was no cop on the clock. Plain clothes assassin killing youngsters
was stopped by a brave bodyguard called to the scene by a young girl running from the killer.
Not defending or accusing here but the one thing I see often mentioned is MC is x-military.
I'm not saying all x-military's go to responce is to kill but it is what they are trained to do.
I maybe wrong but I beleive incapacitate and kill is one of the technic's they are trained in.
And normally incapacitate only is just used is if they need prisoner to interigate.
so it didn't really suprise me when the MC killed the cop
If in dowt kill.

Just sayin
They were all CALLED OUT TO BE KILLED BY THE MURDERER ONE BY ONE, FIRST ONE TO GET IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MC. THERE IS NO HIDING NO QUARTES FOR GIRLS TOLD POINT BLANK THEY WILL BE KILLED BY A GUY WITH A BLOODY KNIFE WHO STABBED THE MC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I'm curious about is if there will be a route with FBI Agent Fox, if so I may have to maintain 2-3 save routes.

But hey, it's going to take well over a decade for this game to be complete tbh
not a decade. if dev keeps his promise about monthly updates at lest somewhat then early next year this should be finished.

Mar 26, 2022
If in dowt kill.

Just sayin
Well, technically he already said many times that he is ready to kill anyone, who will hurt Charlotte and/or Emma. Only way how he done it was below average.

cxx "Monthly updates" I don't think it will ever happen.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
not a decade. if dev keeps his promise about monthly updates at lest somewhat then early next year this should be finished.
We'll see about that. From experience, skepticism is the best way to quell anticipation. I'd love nothing more than the game to be complete with full scenes and multiple endings. Can't wait to beat the fuck out of Jason and Harry in the future episodes.

Reactions: Olsens.M

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
If in dowt kill.

Just sayin
The MC killed a murderer. That was no cop on the clock. Plain clothes assassin killing youngsters
was stopped by a brave bodyguard called to the scene by a young girl running from the killer.

They were all CALLED OUT TO BE KILLED BY THE MURDERER ONE BY ONE, FIRST ONE TO GET IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MC. THERE IS NO HIDING NO QUARTES FOR GIRLS TOLD POINT BLANK THEY WILL BE KILLED BY A GUY WITH A BLOODY KNIFE WHO STABBED THE MC.
Well, technically he already said many times that he is ready to kill anyone, who will hurt Charlotte and/or Emma. Only way how he done it was below average.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
we'll see even with 1 update every 3 months game would be finished by end of next year.
This game could go on as much as the dev wants to stretch it out. So that could include quickly wrapping up Jason, and completing the routes or stretching it out by adding the FBI investigation, hitman, and whatever else (maybe the MC being investigated due to Carter) into the mix.

I wouldn't say this game would be completed within a few months or the year. I would say it would be completed by early 2024 or never. (will just stretch out like other games that milk patrons like AWAM, or Milfy City)

Look at how shows like Riverdale is still a thing although its just full of nonsense/crap in the later seasons. There's always demand.

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
The game's story is cool but so far nothing of a relationship with emma or suzy with Mc, it's been years and it seems that the game is still in the beginning as an intro, It was supposed to have at least started a relationship with emma and suzy with some sexual scenes remembering that this game is more than 2 years after it was released with nothing happening

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You're correct. There isn't really anything rational to how quickly the MC went from conflict resolution to a murderous mode and it's definitely going to cause issues for the Charlotte route moving forward. (probably a 1-2 update without any further progress). Kinda sucks really.

Also does anyone know where David is? Lmao

David is probably in county lock up getting the new fish treatment from bubba.

4.20 star(s) 266 Votes