4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Are you sure? Take a look at the time he spent preparing the whole thing. He was patient, got multiple times in their house, remember all the messages, etc. No matter how stupid he was, he had been doing everything step by step, and all of a sudden he decides to rush only because he can't fuck Emma in this date? Come on, the dev rushed things in this update, that's quite obvious.
Zak never went to Charlotte's. He didn't do anything but sending Emma phone messages and let his school friends bully her (and fucking her old friend). Zak never did anything outside school.

Johno is NOT working for Zak. He's working for Carter.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
? you mean what exactly ? he's simply in jail .. maybe the fbi babe will get him out ... one never knows the minds of these Dev's nowadays :unsure:
In jail for what? because he told a cop that somebody wants to stalk somebody?

Man, David is missing from school since he talked to Carter. And Carter killed Zak a week (or so) after he talked to David.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC was unarmed with a nobody wielding a bloodied knife who stabbed him.
That is fact. Are ya gonna argue the murderer had no gun, or what?
Thwe murderer earns pints in your mind for not using his gun, but not the victim, fuck the victim, no?
Canto Forte

facepalming me ... doesn't change the facts i've laid out .... no matter how much you don't like them :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Chronos169

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Man, David is missing from school since he talked to Carter. And Carter killed Zak a week (or so) after he talked to David.
the detective had him arrest for stalking .... if i remember right :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In jail for being beat up to a pulp by zak .. there is no stopping all these zak fans around here.
Zak beat him to a pulp and very convincingly threatened to kill him.
Zak wants to rape a high profile socialite ... very much what the gamers idolizig the rapist want.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
MC was unarmed with a nobody wielding a bloodied knife who stabbed him.
That is fact. Are ya gonna argue the murderer had no gun, or what?
Thwe murderer earns pints in your mind for not using his gun, but not the victim, fuck the victim, no?
explains zak laying dead by his car ?

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
people dont know what they want, they complain that some parts of story developed and happened too quickly, even though its been known about the stalker this whole time and its took this long to kill the person behind it all..... They say they cant wait to kill the people involved in hurting and fucking with charlotte, we kill one and they complain... they say we should of shot him infront of emma but in the same breath say breaking his neck infront of her when her back was turned willl fuck her up... smart logic btw.

everyone has hated zac for ages and couldnt wait for him to die, he gets stabbed and people are pissed and wanted the mc to do it??? but im sure if the mc did it they would complain that it was dumb and he will now go jail. everyone wants the story to progress to where you get closer with charlotte or their LI and this is a big update for that to start happening, he will now be able to be charlottes bodyguard and not emmas, he saved her and her kids life. she admitted to herself how much she likes him so its moving in that direction... this is everything people have wanted but as usual, complaints lmao...

just enjoy the story, not everything will happen exactly as you want it, its life.. enjoy the ride

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Zak never went to Charlotte's. He didn't do anything but sending Emma phone messages and let his school friends bully her (and fucking her old friend). Zak never did anything outside school.

Johno is NOT working for Zak. He's working for Carter.
Ok, for some reason I was taking for granted that Zak was the one who got in their house and the Johno thing was not related to this.

I've unpacked the rpa file and there's no clear way to certify who was the one involved in the house assault. Considering who's each one of them in the story, you're probably right and Zak was only related to the bullying (y)

EDIT: Actually there's a conversation with Carter where he considers this stalker too smart, up to a point that the MC notices there's something weird in the way he's talking about the stalker (as if he admired him). I guess that's almost a confirmation of your theory.

Regards

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
what did i miss ?
Well, you missed the timing of facts. You can't arrest David for Zak's murder before Zak is murdered.

After Carter closes his office's blinds, David totally vanishes:

nobody ever mentions David but Emma noticing that he totally vanished from school and stopped communicating with her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, you missed the timing of facts. You can't arrest David for Zak's murder before Zak is murdered.

After Carter closes his office's blinds, David totally vanishes:

nobody ever mentions David but Emma noticing that he totally vanished from school and stopped communicating with her.
1st i didn't say he got arrested for zak's murder ... i said he got arrested for being the stalker
closing the blinds ... he doesn't want anyone esle to know david is there .. and most likely locked him up in storage for blaming him for stalking

3rd point you made is true

it was the detective that killed zak people :ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The fan press media loves Zak and will only know a cop killed him. The police department (an thus the important one, the attorney general), won't be able to piece together the final Carter vs MC fight anyway other than to say one of their bad apples killed a celeb, followed another celeb's daughter with intent to kill, ran into an ex-military guy that had the capability to stop him. The cops are not going to go out of their way to do anything but throw carter's reputation to the wolves.

The final killing decision of Carter is more between MC and Charlotte. MC on one hand can say, "I'm not a lawyer, I am trained to close with the enemy and kill them. I will use everything I have to defend you and your family at any cost."

Reactions: UncleFredo

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The fan press media loves Zak and will only know a cop killed him. The police department (an thus the important one, the attorney general), won't be able to piece together the final Carter vs MC fight anyway other than to say one of their bad apples killed a celeb, followed another celeb's daughter with intent to kill, ran into an ex-military guy that had the capability to stop him. The cops are not going to go out of their way to do anything but throw carter's reputation to the wolves.

The final killing decision of Carter is more between MC and Charlotte. MC on one hand can say, "I'm not a lawyer, I am trained to close with the enemy and kill them. I will use everything I have to defend you and your family at any cost."
true .... but when the police ask who was with zak that night ... emma would come to the forefront ..... when asked emma would say a man was talking to zak ,, and then followed her ... which would lead them to the alley and what took place ... the detective grabbing her wanting to kill her and her mom .. which would lead to your statement that you being a bodyguard had to protect them .....

now with all that what about that fbi woman ?

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

A follow on to this. Lucy, Suzie and Kayla will be so thankful Emma was saved by MC, that they will absolutely defend MCs actions if in a conversation with Charlotte on the matter. Even if Charlotte decides to distance herself from MC, for them, the results (Emma being saved from certain murder) are what count.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
A follow on to this. Lucy, Suzie and Kayla will be so thankful Emma was saved by MC, that they will absolutely defend MCs actions if in a conversation with Charlotte on the matter. Even if Charlotte decides to distance herself from MC, for them, the results (Emma being saved from certain murder) are what count.
true and the MC gets none them in return ... except a thanks ;) a pat on the back and a cya later ... locked door behind him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: znar25
4.20 star(s) 266 Votes