4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
1. MC finds out that the sister of the person he is bodyguarding is being blackmailed by some dude and it will definitely become a threat to his client.
2. MC tracks down the blackmailer, jumps on him waving the gun and shouting threats in the public place, in front of possible witnesses at the daylight.
3. MC belives the blackmailer's word that he gave him everything he had for blackmailing and there are no other copies left.
4. MC in all his glory goes off to the sunset, while girls around him are shouting hooray and throwing their panties at him.

B-but... What if the blackmailer accuses the MC of an armed assault and find the witnesses? Won't it be a little problem for MC's mission? What if the blackmailer wasn't being completely honest with the MC and he still have something he could use to harm the guarded person? What if there was something more than just an ordinary blackmail? It looks like the answer is NO, and such a professional as MC shouldn't be bothered by these stupid questions at all, so shouldn't be me.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx
Mar 26, 2022
Memes aside, I hope we won't be taken back to the beginning of Charlotte's trust problems. After all these episodes focusing on gaining her trust, this would be not very pleasant situation in my opinion. Of course, it would be justified plot-wise (considering what MC done with Carter) but still, I would prefer to avoid it. It's all up to DB and I'll respect his decisions if it happens, after all it's his game.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Memes aside, I hope we won't be taken back to the beginning of Charlotte's trust problems. After all these episodes focusing on gaining her trust, this would be not very pleasant situation in my opinion. [...]
I doubt there is a trust problem. Until Charlotte won't understand the difference between a wolf and a shepherd dog, both of them will be seen by her just as a predators, and MC have no chances in this case.

Reactions: Belzeebub$

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
People do stupid shits all the time. I mean, look at your own previous posts, couple of them were too retarded even for my non-existent cat!

And what the hell is this crap!

Anyway, how stupid are we talking about? Would you mind giving the specifics?

For example, I'll give you one.
I don't like how DB made every bad guy of this VN look like they're irredeemable, sex offending pieces of crap. He literally made it seem like you can't find a single male with good intentions out there. And if there's a good one (David) he'd sure be suppressed (Vanished) by some mysterious evil power possessed by THE evil men of this society and women are the unfortunate ones that are stuck in this society with no choice but to be a plaything for these ridiculously powerful wicked blokes.

Your turn!
Outside of the MC I personally think that both the mother and the daughter are to gullible.
But that's my opinion.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Memes aside, I hope we won't be taken back to the beginning of Charlotte's trust problems. After all these episodes focusing on gaining her trust, this would be not very pleasant situation in my opinion. Of course, it would be justified plot-wise (considering what MC done with Carter) but still, I would prefer to avoid it. It's all up to DB and I'll respect his decisions if it happens, after all it's his game.
I think DB gave a hint about this before when Charlotte was in the car with Lucy when she asked Lucy: "He was in the army .Do you think he actually killed people?"
She had a fear that MC was a killer, and now she saw him kill Carter after he dropped his knife, and he's no longer a threat., I wouldn't say we're going back to the starting point but two or three steps back.
05_802.jpg

Sep 3, 2020
I think DB gave a hint about this before when Charlotte was in the car with Lucy when she asked Lucy: "He was in the army .Do you think he actually killed people?"
She had a fear that MC was a killer, and now she saw him kill Carter after he dropped his knife, and he's no longer a threat., I wouldn't say we're going back to the starting point but two or three steps back.
View attachment 1984482
in my opinion, killing him was the right thing to do even without his knife he was still a threat
and with how corrupted everything in that city is I doubt he would have gone to jail

what's to stop him from coming back and killing them all

I understand seeing a guy die in front of you is very traumatic

but are you really going to get mad at the guy who killed the guy

that was trying to kill you and your daughter

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
in my opinion, killing him was the right thing to do even without his knife he was still a threat
and with how corrupted everything in that city is I doubt he would have gone to jail

what's to stop him from coming back and killing them all

I understand seeing a guy die in front of you is very traumatic

but are you really going to get mad at the guy who killed the guy

that was trying to kill you and your daughter
I wasn't saying my point of view. I was just trying to say things from Charlotte's point of view. From my own, MC did the right thing. Leaving him would have been the biggest mistake. I even made a video about this but I didn't post it.I guess it wouldn't be too late to post it now
View attachment 2022-06-14_1655472919157.mp4

Sep 3, 2020
I wasn't saying my point of view. I was just trying to say things from Charlotte's point of view. From my own, MC did the right thing. Leaving him would have been the biggest mistake. I even made a video about this but I didn't post it.I guess it wouldn't be too late to post it now
View attachment 1985928
yes brother I love Charlotte but if she's angry at us for what we did I don't know what to say

I'm going to be speechless and maybe a little angry
the guy was going to kill us

I'm going to be really frustrated to the point of Tears

if our relationship moves backward because after all the hard work we put into it

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:cry:. Well Charlotte should think a little more about the efforts Mc is making for her and her daughters risking his own life too he's saved her several times so I'll be sad if she gets upset with us for that. I hope it all right

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
yes brother I love Charlotte but if she's angry at us for what we did I don't know what to say

I'm going to be speechless and maybe a little angry
the guy was going to kill us

I'm going to be really frustrated to the point of Tears

if our relationship moves backward because after all the hard work we put into it
I understand that I'm also going to be frustrated but it looks like that's going to happen in next update, MC is sitting seems that he is uncomfortable,The preview that was showing him sad with Steve, we're not going to lose all the progress we've made but a step or two back,I know this is exhausting And maybe a little disappointed ,But Charlotte is the big prize in this game so it's worth the patience to get it
View attachment 2022-08-08_1660328862558_proton_1660586774395.mp4

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Just my few cents..

Is Charlotte shocked about what happened in the last episode? Yes...

Does this led to a few steps backwards in the growing relationship.. Well maybe

But "what if"

Let's go back what the MC is thinking about himself during the run with Emma in the hills. He sees himself as a killer and he is afraid what people are thinking about him if they knew what he has done during his time in active duty.

And we have seen in some prewiew pics that Emma his holding his bandaged arm while Charlotte is talking to him.

"what if"

His inner demons came back because he showed clearly that he his able to use lethal force if neccessary. And he is upset about himself because Emma and Charlotte has to see it.

I think it is not a big deal with Emma, Lucy, Kaylah and Suzy. Maybe with Charlotte, but if she understands that the MC is "just doing his job" and protect Emma at all costs....she will undestand.

And this will give the story a few opportunites, "if" the MC is struggeling with some sort of PTSD or depression and "if" Charlotte is noticing it....because she is also caring about the people she likes and "if" she helps the MC laying some "Ghost from the past" to rest (regarding the MC visits the Grave from former Emma)....

As i said alot of "what ifs" and i can be totally wrong.

Sep 3, 2020
I understand that I'm also going to be frustrated but it looks like that's going to happen in next update, MC is sitting seems that he is uncomfortable,The preview that was showing him sad with Steve, we're not going to lose all the progress we've made but a step or two back,I know this is exhausting And maybe a little disappointed ,But Charlotte is the big prize in this game so it's worth the patience to get it
View attachment 1985997
trust me you don't have to tell me that brother since the start of the game I've been rejecting every single woman because I've been waiting for Charlotte

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1984482
Yeah, I agree with you.
While I don't think her entire relationship with the MC will come crumbling down (as if it was a sandcastle lol), I do think that this will somewhat impact her to a degree where she might be a bit hesitant to act affectionate towards MC.

For instance, before when Charlie found out about MC being previous Emma's bodyguard and how he tried to protect her, she gave him a kiss as well as was able to relax enough around him to lean her head on his shoulders at one point (after drinking wine).
But with him killing Carter, I can certainly picture her being somewhat tense, and a bit awkward a bit when reacting to the MC due to her seeing him kill someone.

She knows that MC's heart was in the right place with the whole "kill Carter to eliminate the threat to her daughter" yet other part of her mind perhaps thinking she can't have someone who kills around her daughter.

Sort of like schism within herself I suppose.
And I think it will be up to MC to repair his relationship with her.

I just hope it doesn't take too long.
The game spent a lot of time till now building/stacking up MC's trust/love with Charlie, that I'd really like there to be good deal of updates being spent with the payoffs with MC & Charlie on good terms, being affectionate with one another.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes