4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I really wish I could like this game, but I just can't get past the middle aged mc.. Too bad.
This is a strange description of MC,his age is mid-thirties, and the age is very suitable. We are talking about a man who spent years in the army and then worked for years as a bodyguard to be the best in his field,So if MC was a little younger it would have been illogical So I think DB chose the right age
received_619383702123048.jpeg

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC explaining to Charlotte the Carter incident.

MC: "At the moment Carter revealed himself to be the enemy, no one on the police force was on our side. I decided to end it right there. I know that was horrible to see, but it solved a very big problem....

..... now, I want to see that dress, on the floor, in your bedroom, right now."

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So it has been like 10 updates ? This game should be on Children Game Section.
We do love the story but this is just story maybe the developer forgot about the SEXY TIME ?
If I want just story I'll play some previous Telltale Games or something.
Oh game is a wonder it is focused on romance is a light burn so if you are looking for sex I advise you to look for another game

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I think the same complaint is repeated every once in a while, this game focuses on the story and most of the people who like this game don't care about the sexual scenes. if you care very much about the sexual scenes This game is not for you There are hundreds of other games that you may find suitable for you.
Picsart_22-08-19_04-29-05-633.jpg

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think the same complaint is repeated every once in a while, this game focuses on the story and most of the people who like this game don't care about the sexual scenes. if you care very much about the sexual scenes This game is not for you There are hundreds of other games that you may find suitable for you.
View attachment 1992015
Exactly I've seen complaints like this about the sex scenes here. i think these same people forget that the main focus of the game is romance and story i specifically don't care about that i play with no interest in these scenes

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes