4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I think the same complaint is repeated every once in a while, this game focuses on the story and most of the people who like this game don't care about the sexual scenes. if you care very much about the sexual scenes This game is not for you There are hundreds of other games that you may find suitable for you.
Picsart_22-08-19_04-29-05-633.jpg

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think the same complaint is repeated every once in a while, this game focuses on the story and most of the people who like this game don't care about the sexual scenes. if you care very much about the sexual scenes This game is not for you There are hundreds of other games that you may find suitable for you.
View attachment 1992015
Exactly I've seen complaints like this about the sex scenes here. i think these same people forget that the main focus of the game is romance and story i specifically don't care about that i play with no interest in these scenes

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So it has been like 10 updates ? This game should be on Children Game Section.
We do love the story but this is just story maybe the developer forgot about the SEXY TIME ?
If I want just story I'll play some previous Telltale Games or something.
We like the story. If you want non-stop sex in ridiculous scenarios about as far from reality as you can get, than I suggest a game like "Anna EA". Not much love in it, lots and lots of sex and abuse, you'll probably love it.

Personally, I'll stick to games like this.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1992015
Or this when playing the game just for the sex scenes... ;)

sex scenes only.jpg

Hookups_017

Jan 15, 2021
I personally think that the structure of the story is top. However, I would be lying if I didn't want to see a sex scene. It's more of a realistic game and that's great. Because in real life it doesn't always happen that fast. That's why people complain for sure, because in gaming everything is possible. Fast sex scenes, women with sometimes unrealistic bodies, men with oversized dicks etc... I hope it continues like this and I wish that Charlotte also has such a dirty side inside like her sister.:BootyTime:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
MC did the wrong thing at the right time. He shouldn't have killed the dude, and let the law handle it, but it had to be done to save Charlotte and Emma in the long term.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pic 1:

Suzie:" Take your hands of her you creep!!"
Charlotte: "Suzie...wait...he protected your sister.....and killed this guy who was about to kill Emma and me and he is badly wounded...let him alone!"
Suzie:"He did what...oh my god...what happened?? And mom could you lend me some pants?? All of a sudden mine are getting wet."

Pic 2:

Guy with strange Haircut: "You are the reason that this gift for all women was being killed. All was he wanted was to fuck your mom and maybe you!!!
Emma: "What....but...i...never..."
Jenny (from the background): "LEAVE HER ALONE!! You all don't know what kind of asshole Zack was. Amd to be clear...i have also the phone number fom her sister....do you really want me to call her!!"
Guy with strange haircut: "Oh noes...no... not her...i want children in the future...btw could you guys help me finding my balls...it seems i lost them."

Pic 3:

Jenny: "Hi Emma it's nice that you called me. I thaught since my birthday you are avoiding me."
Emma (on phone): "unaudiable"
Jenny: "You did what?? I am sorry that you have caught us in the act. But back then i thaught i am in love and not only another trophy for him."
Emma: "Unaudiable"
Jenny: "He tried what?? Whoa.. trust me you feel more by inserting your pinky than this abdomiantion of a dick."
Emma (giggles): "Unaudiable"
Jenny: "Hahaha no i don't have Suzies phone number, but this fools doesn't know it and it worked. Maybe i have alot of plastic in my face and breasts, but my brain is still working."

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Man still no update. The dev took more and more time,but this time it's like he abandoned the whole thing. Hope after this one it's not a 2 years waiting game for not even half a hour of content which doesn't take the story anywhere
It's been less than 3 months. Quality takes time, I'd rather have good quality content every 6 months than shit every month.

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
Man still no update. The dev took more and more time,but this time it's like he abandoned the whole thing. Hope after this one it's not a 2 years waiting game for not even half a hour of content which doesn't take the story anywhere
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Reactions: Jo Stizzy

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
If it gets abandoned, I'll be the first to know. I'll add the tag myself.

This Visual Novel is probably the only one I follow. I am not interested in all those other games with lots of sex with no written story. Yes, I agree that the girls act a bit naive, but which girl hasn't. I believe have myself. As for the MC, I think he got overwhelmed with girls around him that his manhood is nowhere to be seen. ;)

Visually, it's one of the best. Best takes time. The story is well written. Personally, I don't want Dark Blue rushing because I want the feeling of wanting more evetime I finish an update. Cliffhanger!

Saitama_sama

Mar 5, 2021
If it gets abandoned, I'll be the first to know. I'll add the tag myself.

This Visual Novel is probably the only one I follow. I am not interested in all those other games with lots of sex with no written story. Yes, I agree that the girls act a bit naive, but which girl hasn't. I believe have myself. As for the MC, I think he got overwhelmed with girls around him that his manhood is nowhere to be seen. ;)

Visually, it's one of the best. Best takes time. The story is well written. Personally, I don't want Dark Blue rushing because I want the feeling of wanting more evetime I finish an update. Cliffhanger!
Do you have some other recommendations, like hillside or anything close ?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Do you have some other recommendations, like hillside or anything close ?
Go to the recommendations thread and open a new post. Don't forget to select [Seeking] in the Prefix of the post. Make sure you state what you're really looking for (games similar to xxxx, focused on the story and not on the sex content, quality level similar to xxxx, etc.).

I mean, there are several games with similar visual quality as this one, with a great story and not too focused on sex (but with actual sex scenes), so people need to know what you're looking for.

Regards

Reactions: Xyclos and Raminita
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes