4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
DB is the one who wanted this conflict within you. This was part of what he planned, I knew from my first moment in the game that Emma is a potential love option but after my first playthrough I decided that I will only play Charlotte's path and that Emma could only be MC's daughter.And my choice is not because I think the other characters aren't important or not pretty, but for me Hillside has only one path.
and that's how I see the paths in the game:
View attachment 1998785
View attachment final_6308e70fd08a9e00e1137817_383812.mp4

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Wow this game..... Just discovered it 2 days ago.
I did not expect another great VN with such a touching and interesting story.
I thought that it was impossible to create something like Summers gone or leap of faith. I am really glad to found this gem of a vn.
I even got blueballed like in summers gone lol, but i don´t even mind. The story itself keeps me attached. Brilliant work dev.
*sigh* of course i had to become a patron, it would be a crime to not support her/his work.

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
I thought that it was impossible to create something like Summers gone or leap of faith. I am really glad to found this gem of a vn.
I even got blueballed like in summers gone lol, but i don´t even mind. The story itself keeps me attached. Brilliant work dev.
*sigh* of course i had to become a patron, it would be a crime to not support her/his work.
Just be wary, 1 update per year and you'll get your moneys worth in excuses from DB.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pic1:

Emma: "No...no it is first the milk and then the cereal...."
MC: "No sweety, everyone knows it is first the cereal and than the milk...because how would you know how mutch milk do you need."
Emma: "I'll never change my mind."
Charlotte: "Oh good lord, not this discussion again..."
Lucy: "Well i am out..bc it is milk first .."
Charie: "Yuck hell no...it's cereal first..."

Pic2:

Emma: "Ugh...can't sleep, does MC has sooo loud listen to music and sing along."
MC (from his room): "Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor..let the bodies hit the FLOOOOOOOR"

Pic3:

Charlotte: "No Emma you can't sleep in my bed. You are no kid anymore...and i need some alone time if you understand"
Emma (half asleep): "Ok mom, i'll ask MC if he let sleep with him."
Charlotte: "Yeah do that and.....WAIT WHAT..."

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
If you just found this game, and you liked it so much, then I suggest looking somewhat more...
there are much more 'gems' out there...
try looking up the two footnotes in my message. And I'm pretty sure you'll find more than you have fingers on you hands.
though I must agree this one is a diamond amongst the gems...

Reactions: 6pak2go

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on 2nd pic emma is thinking about losing her v-card and on 3rd she asks on charl about her 1st time.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Image 3:

Emma: "Am I going to have to go to church soon? I keep hearing you praying at night, "Oh Jesus!... Oh my God!...Yes!...Yes!!...Yes!!!". The other day, MC wanted to show me the teachings of the Bible but I wasn't interested. Is he teaching you?"

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
If you just found this game, and you liked it so much, then I suggest looking somewhat more...
there are much more 'gems' out there...
try looking up the two footnotes in my message. And I'm pretty sure you'll find more than you have fingers on you hands.
though I must agree this one is a diamond amongst the gems...
You are right, these two games are outstandingly good as well. Thats why i am already a patron of both devs.... and many more.

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes