4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
:oops: God Sigh.. my instinct to be Emma's father every day becomes more difficult to happen I don't think I'll show up here anymore lol damn she's so cute and sexy damn neurons :FacePalm:
you'll be daddy for sure to her but which dad is unknown.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
Honest question...I know that's frowned upon "DB IS GREAT,MUST NOT QUESTION" but the game is 5 and a half years old now. Is this just accepted that the game has a 15 year end date? Like I get it, I should be banned for the audacity, but, what is the end goal...2028?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Honest question...I know that's frowned upon "DB IS GREAT,MUST NOT QUESTION" but the game is 5 and a half years old now. Is this just accepted that the game has a 15 year end date? Like I get it, I should be banned for the audacity, but, what is the end goal...2028?
It's on a twice yearly update schedule, which is average for high quality AVNs. We don't know the end date because we don't know how many chapters there will be. If it's 15 then likely 2024, if it's 20 then 2026/27.

If that's not good enough then just stick the games that don't care about plot or graphics quality because there's few of high quality that updates more often than every 6 months.

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
Pic1:

Emma: "No...no it is first the milk and then the cereal...."
MC: "No sweety, everyone knows it is first the cereal and than the milk...because how would you know how mutch milk do you need."
Emma: "I'll never change my mind."
Charlotte: "Oh good lord, not this discussion again..."
Lucy: "Well i am out..bc it is milk first .."
Charie: "Yuck hell no...it's cereal first..."
I knew a guy that poured the milk first in the bowl and then the cereal - a few years later he ended up in jail

Trust your instincts folks.

Reactions: Chronos169

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
It's on a twice yearly update schedule, which is average for high quality AVNs. We don't know the end date because we don't know how many chapters there will be. If it's 15 then likely 2024, if it's 20 then 2026/27.

If that's not good enough then just stick the games that don't care about plot or graphics quality because there's few of high quality that updates more often than every 6 months.
Sorry man but awful logic, you like the quality, so then regardless of lies from the dev, countless deadlines not being met, all the while taking in a considerable amount of patreon dollars, a 2 year/10 year plan makes no difference? At a point (i think 5 years is reasonable) can you not question the piss poor effort by the dev whose clearly not capable of meeting the expectations he originally set himself. But you're right, 2032 cant wait for the end of a VN a decade in the making..

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
n i get it,DB can do no wrong here but, come on, at a point surely I'm not the only one thinkin either piss or get off the pot bro, great effort first half of the game(4 years ago) kinda fell off now (last update was a 180 compared to the original direction) but all I question is the goal to finish solid, or just drag this bitch out another 5 years...

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Sorry man but awful logic, you like the quality, so then regardless of lies from the dev, countless deadlines not being met, all the while taking in a considerable amount of patreon dollars, a 2 year/10 year plan makes no difference? At a point (i think 5 years is reasonable) can you not question the piss poor effort by the dev whose clearly not capable of meeting the expectations he originally set himself. But you're right, 2032 cant wait for the end of a VN a decade in the making..
n i get it,DB can do no wrong here but, come on, at a point surely I'm not the only one thinkin either piss or get off the pot bro, great effort first half of the game(4 years ago) kinda fell off now (last update was a 180 compared to the original direction) but all I question is the goal to finish solid, or just drag this bitch out another 5 years...
Don't make me come back for another brawl Andrew. I thought you were done shitting on DB. Why don't you look at other VNs, those who truly have 2 updates per year, which is not the case here

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh fuck, the shitposter is back again...

No joke, but looking at his post history he did 32 so far, ALL of them here, and ALL of them to bash the game and insult the dev. Sorry, but this guy is pretty much a nutcase.

Last edited:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Oh fuck, the shitposter is back again...

No joke, but looking at his post history he did 32 so far, ALL of them here, and ALL of them to bash the game and insult the dev. Sorry, but this guy is pretty much a nutcase.
Yeah, don't take "it" serious. Like you said, look at the account post history. No credibility at all.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Colour me confused. Guy above claims that this VN is "five years in the making", but the first post in this thread was on May 18, 2020. That's a little more than two years. Did the VN exist for three years befor it was posted here or what? Oh yes, and it definitely has more updates than two per year.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Cute Thumbs Down.gif stupid.gif close door in face.gif

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Four years of what?!! the game was created two years ago The first time I heard about Hillside was from a friend it was on July 10, 2020, at this time DB had just released version 0.3, I started playing games with Hillside and although some of them came out before, none of Developers were faster in the rate of updates than DB.
View attachment Are you stupid or something(360P).mp4

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Over two years of game development and still nothing with Charlotte. Still. Too many games do this. I find it ridiculous. There is "slow burn", but stuff like this taking years is just nonsense. I get tired of side activities and long drawn out conversations in games when instead most people want it to get to what we have been waiting for....for years. Get with it already.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes