4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
thanks man, this dude prolly has an sad life, dont lose time with idiots like those.
perhaps can you answer my question ?
It has been verified multiple times that Charlotte, Emma, Lucy, and Suzi WILL be love interests in the game. This is not a harem game, so each LI will have a separate path. There will probably be consequences for being unfaithful to your chosen LI. Kaylah and Agent Fox can be "flings" on the side with obvious consequences to your chosen LI path. On the Emma path, the Dev has purposely set this up so the player can have a moral dilemma and conflict moving from a fatherly relationship to an intimate one with her. Lucy's path can also be heartbreaking to her if she loses another man (MC) to Charlotte. Not much can be speculated about Suzi's path as she's had little interaction with the MC yet. I expect that to change once she finds out about the MC saving Emma. Charlotte's path is obvious as you have to gain her trust.

Yeah, there is a slow burn and lots of drama, but that's what makes this game refreshingly different from the typical, no-brain fap-fests available.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Four years of what?!! the game was created two years ago The first time I heard about Hillside was from a friend it was on July 10, 2020, at this time DB had just released version 0.3, I started playing games with Hillside and although some of them came out before, none of Developers were faster in the rate of updates than DB.
View attachment 2014076
Small world! I just took this scene and made a GIF out of it earlier today when I used it on someone. ;)

Are you Stupid.gif

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Another person with no history here talking shit about Emma

It is such a tired trope of F95

You don't want someone, this is a single LI game, don't pick them.

But fuck off talking shit about what should or should not happen with MY Emma
We will make sweet, sweet love while she calls me Daddy -- But we aren't going to rush into it. It will be a romantic journey leading to the payoff. Inside her..... again...... and again
Don't jump on him ^^

The Emma path will be here, despite what people wants. And since it's not a harem game, it's easily avoidable for those who don't want it (like me). But the path is available for a reason, for people to see how to develop that relationship.

But I'm guessing that you won't see her call you Daddy ^^ Like 6pak said, that is not the purpose of the path itself. It would be an instant cold shower for MC (the MC had immovable values here, that sometimes does not match the players)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
For all the changes that appears (mostly people are sad to see the Emma changing scene blurred I guess) I don't think DarkBlue changed that much his approach. Charlotte was always going to be the harder relation to have. It will probably come a bit close to the end, like a reward kind of thing. With Kaylah or Lucy, I think we can expect something soon, because they are not what we can call shy ^^

All of this are personal view point of the situation.
It's obvious writing lines specifically for romance is not DB's best suit. Which is important for meaningful lewd contents to play out smoothly.

Nude Emma may have been a mistake for him because he wasn't sure when, where and how to put it.

He is hardly good at it even after narrowing it down so he'd have an upper hand and do a better job at other parts (Majority) of the story. But that clearly haven't worked out great. It's not an out of context puzzle to put them all together like that.

An effective solution one was not try to put these pieces together so it'd fit but to understand them and do it better.

As a result, Suzi came out of character, not entirely but noticeable when observed. The choices between Emma and the MC are explored, I'm afraid the same fate awaits him as well.

You can see through his feeble effort to add such content here and there for the sake of being in F95ZONE, while posing the question, What do you think? Well, that's a confusing statement, I think we'll fight over it!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have a friend who looks identical to the older sister. Only she is quite shy. She appeared in one of the Toronto Sun's sunshine girls...

Edit: She told me that she almost got sick when doing this session as she is so shy and was so nervous. She's a mother of two boys and her eyes appear much lighter and brighter in person. Lovely person (personality as well as looks).

1662004944652.jpeg

Last edited:

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Just finished the game and I enjoyed it. Has the dev mentioned if a Suzi route is in the works? I'm assuming it already is.

Last edited:

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
since I first time i played this game I've realized that Hillside has only one path and that is Charlotte path, there is no other path for me,So I already choose only one ,DB has written good characters, but none of them can compare to Charlotte. I don't think even any LI from any game can compare with her.
Couldn't say it any better. She's queen of Hillside for a reason.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes