4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
the numbers are big is it good to expect end of the month update or early next month
Hi and thanks for the update of the game.So with this can we expect for the update to release in September?
This is for the forgetful dudes who ask/hope for a September release :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::

0.12 development progression

19/08 26/08 2/09

story 90% 90% 90%
storyboarding 90% 90% 90%
script 58% 67% 75%
renders 79% 86% 90%
testing 0% 0% 0%

el_kabong

Mar 25, 2020
This is for the forgetful dudes who ask/hope for a September release :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::

0.12 development progression

19/08 26/08 2/09

story 90% 90% 90%
storyboarding 90% 90% 90%
script 58% 67% 75%
renders 79% 86% 90%
testing 0% 0% 0%

Yeah, there's just too much open for September to be realistic, unless DB has an absolutely 300% productive September. I would expect late October, assuming no major setbacks, but development is never as easy or free of unforeseen problems as we the players would like it to be.

Reactions: 6pak2go

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Over two years of game development and still nothing with Charlotte. Still. Too many games do this. I find it ridiculous. There is "slow burn", but stuff like this taking years is just nonsense. I get tired of side activities and long drawn out conversations in games when instead most people want it to get to what we have been waiting for....for years. Get with it already.
Its the suggestion everyone hates hearing but when you get to this point it's much easier to drop the title than it is to complain in vain. Keep in mind most posters in a thread for a VN are some of the biggest fans of said VN so advocating for a major change is likely to never go over well.

I'm also confident most slow burn devs are aware of the box they're putting themselves into, potential patrons won't support a VN with zero or minimal lewds, so a lack of lewd content is intentional. It'll come when it comes and if it never does, it is what it is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
while charl is rich she's not that rich that she could live in palace.

Oct 18, 2021
Pinup #114 - Suzi Steps Out [8k]
Thanks a lot for the image!
But, for some reason, when I open the image in the attachment, its quality is very poor: 620x930 :( Maybe it's an issue just for me, I don't know if it's the same for others
Maybe you can reupload it again or upload it differently?
EDIT: Thanks Raminita for reuploading the render, it's in 8K now (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: hollow69

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
But, for some reason, when I open the image in the attachment, its quality is very poor: 620x930 :( Maybe it's an issue just for me, I don't know if it's the same for others
No, not just you.
398.1kB webp
The 8k version got lost somehow, I guess.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If you like the game don't complain about 398.1kB webp The 8k version. Play it or not!
Who complained?! About what?
We pointed out that something seems to have gone wrong, since the image is <1k, not 8k as mentioned in the title, which suggests that Raminita probably intended to upload the 8k version and maybe didn't notice what actually happened.
Neither of us complained about the game nor about this awesome render. :FacePalm: In fact I love both the game and this render, never-ever complained about either. Geez...

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Let's try not to feed the drunk troll, please, guys. Raminita asked us very nicely just 2 days ago not to react on obvious trolls.
She could use the time she is wasting cleaning up this thread from troll poo on her awesome art instead. :love:

I wasn't sure today who it was who reacted on my post at first, but now those troll warts started to show and it started to make sense. Maybe not drunk, but just a troll. Maybe both. Whatever. Just ignore him, there's a button on his profile to help you do just that. Don't quote him, don't answer to him. Ignore.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
EDIT: Thanks Raminita for reuploading the render, it's in 8K now (y)
Usually, I would upload from my phone then on PC I would edit it.

Let's try not to feed the drunk troll, please, guys. Raminita asked us very nicely just 2 days ago not to react on obvious trolls.
She could use the time she is wasting cleaning up this thread from troll poo on her awesome art instead. :love:

I wasn't sure today who it was who reacted on my post at first, but now those troll warts started to show and it started to make sense. Maybe not drunk, but just a troll. Maybe both. Whatever. Just ignore him, there's a button on his profile to help you do just that. Don't quote him, don't answer to him. Ignore.
Also keep in mind to clean up the thread we can delete our own posts replying to a troll
And report when anything is off topic by the troll
Thank You!

1662775402282.png

It's getting hard not to spoil anything with the preview images now, so this will be the last set I'll post for v0.12.

PREVIEW IMAGES

The guys are distracted during a business meeting.

The MC waits up for Charlotte.

Charlotte and Emma cuddle in bed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st pic: there must be nude woman washing windows
2nd: mc is ready to take charl to bed
3rd: after 3some with emma and charl when mc has gone to his room so suzie doesn't find out

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes