4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks a lot for the image!
But, for some reason, when I open the image in the attachment, its quality is very poor: 620x930 :( Maybe it's an issue just for me, I don't know if it's the same for others
Maybe you can reupload it again or upload it differently?
EDIT: Thanks Raminita for reuploading the render, it's in 8K now (y)
Usually, I would upload from my phone then on PC I would edit it.

Let's try not to feed the drunk troll, please, guys. Raminita asked us very nicely just 2 days ago not to react on obvious trolls.
She could use the time she is wasting cleaning up this thread from troll poo on her awesome art instead. :love:

I wasn't sure today who it was who reacted on my post at first, but now those troll warts started to show and it started to make sense. Maybe not drunk, but just a troll. Maybe both. Whatever. Just ignore him, there's a button on his profile to help you do just that. Don't quote him, don't answer to him. Ignore.
Also keep in mind to clean up the thread we can delete our own posts replying to a troll
And report when anything is off topic by the troll
Thank You!

1662775402282.png

It's getting hard not to spoil anything with the preview images now, so this will be the last set I'll post for v0.12.

PREVIEW IMAGES

The guys are distracted during a business meeting.

The MC waits up for Charlotte.

Charlotte and Emma cuddle in bed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st pic: there must be nude woman washing windows
2nd: mc is ready to take charl to bed
3rd: after 3some with emma and charl when mc has gone to his room so suzie doesn't find out

Reactions: Ass Fan

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
3rd: after 3some with emma and charl when mc has gone to his room so suzie doesn't find out
1st pic:
Man 1 (whispering): Man, this must be heaven!
Man 2 (whispering): Yeah, who would have guessed!! Charlotte Lloyd enjoying being bukkaked in the middle of the office!!
Lucy (thinking): Are those two.. masturbating?? What the hell..??

2nd pic:
MC: Did you make it?
Charlotte: Yes, I didn't drop the vibrator nor the anal plug this time! Finally!!
MC: Good girl. As promised, it's time for your big reward.

3rd pic:
Charlotte: Don't stop sweetie!! Who taught you how to use your fingers like that??

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Dude it would be cool if it was like that I've been waiting for a long time o Mc Charlotte I have a very intimate date and then sex but if that doesn't happen soon I don't care I'm here for the romance and the amazing story but sex is welcome ever. :love:
I hope it is very similar to your analysis

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes