4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Are you trying to send us to the hospital? Heart attacks are a dangerous thing HillsideVN !!
Every time a kid gets excited, you get a heart attack. What kind of weird-- wait a minute! Why are you covered in chocolate?! You're-you're THAT guy, 'Brown pants wearing, chocolate dripping, nose picking, finger licking, THE Child "terrorizer", aren't you?

EVERYONE HIDE EMMA!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Every time a kid gets excited, you get a heart attack. What kind of weird-- wait a minute! Why are you covered in chocolate?! You're-you're THAT guy, 'Brown pants wearing, chocolate dripping, nose picking, finger licking, THE Child "terrorizer", aren't you?

EVERYONE HIDE EMMA!
hahahah come on that sounds terrible, and that is coming from a super villain.

I am the first to say that Emma is safe, from everyone, including me.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1663388848175.png

Hi, guys.

I had hoped v0.12 would be finished before the end of the month, but that's not going to happen now.

I'm not happy that it's taking me this long as I wanted to go back to smaller more frequent updates, so I'm going to pause my Patreon for next month while I finish it.

Thanks,
DB​

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 2047964

Hi, guys.

I had hoped v0.12 would be finished before the end of the month, but that's not going to happen now.

I'm not happy that it's taking me this long as I wanted to go back to smaller more frequent updates, so I'm going to pause my Patreon for next month while I finish it.

Thanks,
DB​
thanks for the update milady

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
If you wanted a solid two weeks of testing, that would push the game's release to next month at this point. Not to mention the scripting and rendering aren't even done yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm sure hillside has very good hospital so ending up in a hospital there isn't as bad as ayhsel makes it looklike.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
No, he needs to learn to quote the message he is replying to as sometimes our ESP isn't working. :cool:
That would certainly be helpful in most cases but not always necessary, as it happened to be this time.
I tend to do the same sometimes, when I post my answer right after the question. Less litter in the forum's database helps keeping it healthier.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes