4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Someone get that sword away from Emma, she'll hurt herself trying to look cool. :LOL:
Aw come on, cut our fluffy little kitten some slack. I am pretty sure she can handle the sword just fine. :D

I'm not sure how many people can even pick up that reference to the Highlander movies and series? :LOL:
But it looks awesome.
Show of hands: I did. But I've only seen the (first) movie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
PREVIEW IMAGES

Emma gets two scoops.

Kaylah arranges a meeting.

Charlotte has something for the MC.
pic 1: mc is bribing emma so she doesn't tell to charl what they have been doing.
pic 2: kaylah asks if emma has had sex with mc yet.
pic 3: charl gives to mc new pants and underpants which aren't that tight so his sperm production stays fertile.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
My interpretation:

Charlotte: "Well i made the laundry yesterday....and ....how should i say this.....your underwear has more holes than a swiss cheese...so i bought you some new ones."
MC: "Well Charlotte..thank you?"
Charlotte: "Go ahead try it."
MC: Now?? Here???"
Charlotte: "No discussion, Mister!!"

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020

PREVIEW IMAGES

Emma gets two scoops.

Kaylah arranges a meeting.

Charlotte has something for the MC.
pic1
Emma (quoting Daenerys): I like them big.. the pillar and the stones..

pic2
Kaylah: So.. how was it? (the ice cream)
Emma: Oh, I loved it! It went all in!
Kaylah: I'm glad you liked it.
Kaylah: .. wait, what are we talking about??

pic3
MC: Charlotte, this is way too much and I'm sorry, but I can't accept it. I can tell this must cost a fortune..
Charlotte: I know, but you've helped us soo much.. I'd like you to keep it. It's either this or you have to fuck me.
MC: Ok.. wait, what??

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Seems pretty obvious what is happening.

Picture 1: As we can see, those ice cream scoops are huge. No way Emma can finish them before they melt all over her. She hasn't learned how to properly lick things...yet. :devilish:

Picture 2: Kalyah is just a distraction. As we can see, Emma is in a bath robe. Which confirms that the ice cream did indeed melt all over her and she took a bath to clean up.

Picture 3: Charlotte isn't giving MC his new clothes. She is giving him Emma's new clothes, as her old ones have ice cream stains. MC looks surprised, because Charlotte also gave him the bill. For the clothes, and ice cream!

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Image 1-

Emma:
"I like my ice cream like I like my men..."

Image 2-

Emma:
"I told that joke you told me to tell MC when we went for ice cream. He didn't get it. Neither do I."

Image 3-

MC:
"Oh no!. Tell me you didn't!! Let me guess; a Tonka dump truck?! I lost mine since my last deployment!! It was a collectable!! Made in 1967; still unopened in its' original box!!!!"

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Pic 1

Emma : ICE CREAM?! DOUBLE SCOOP?! Thank you so much. NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!

MC : Yes eat it, eat it, just like that! The sooner she gets fat, the sooner I can concentrate on the job and not my dick.

Pic 2

Kaylah : So?...Have you asked him yet?

Emma : Umm...no....I was distracted. *Thinks about the incident that included the ice cream.*

Kaylah : I understand. You still can't help but ponder over it. It must have been traumatizing.

Pic 3

Charlotte : I did try to get the stain off your shirt, but couldn't. So, have this..try it on!

MC : My mum has known me my whole life and I wouldn't let HER pick my dress!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Emma : ICE CREAM?! DOUBLE SCOOP?! Thank you so much. NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!

MC : Yes eat it, eat it, just like that! The sooner she gets fat, the sooner I can concentrate on the job and not my dick.
fat chances, she burns those calories quickly.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes