4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
I was talking about the past Emma that died. Charlotte was the one who got MC the job protecting her. And I know she was killed before the start of the game.
See, I told you there was confusion. I just didn't know that it was me that was confused. My apologies to everyone involved.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
MC never protected Jason.

Jason and dead Emma were in an abusive relationship (with Jason being also her manager). When Emma got a stalker Jason hired MC (at the recommendation of Charlotte) to protect Emma. So MC worked for Jason but it was to protect Emma. Jason eventually fires MC as Emmas bodyguard and after that she is killed.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I personally thought MC worked for both Jason and Emma.. Otherwise why was he at that diner that time with Emma in the scene from Charlottes memory. If he wasn't her bodyguard he wouldnt have been there and around her that much. I thought he worked for him and then worked for emma.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hi, guys.
Unfortunately, things haven't gone well this week. I've discovered a few problems that I need to fix. Then it will be a process of refinement, polishing the dialogue and adding in more images where I think they are needed. I expect it will take at least another two weeks to get it finished.
I don't have a final image count yet, but this release will be about the same size as the last one.
Thanks,
DB

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020

Hi, guys.
Unfortunately, things haven't gone well this week. I've discovered a few problems that I need to fix. Then it will be a process of refinement, polishing the dialogue and adding in more images where I think they are needed. I expect it will take at least another two weeks to get it finished.
I don't have a final image count yet, but this release will be about the same size as the last one.
Thanks,
DB
So November it is...

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Hi, guys.
Thanks,
DB
No issue here, the last update was rather chunky, I can live with it. Quality is the only thing that matters once the quantity is satisfying enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6pak2go and Old Dog

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If what the dev said about having as much content as the last update is true, then I can take this.
I look so forward to the release, people should start appreciating that the update is even coming, and being as big as the last one is a big plus, this game is a masterpiece and worth every update <3
No issue here, the last update was rather chunky, I can live with it. Quality is the only thing that matters once the quantity is satisfying enough.
This is nice and all, guys, BUT I do really think that it's time for the main characters to finally get laid in the upcoming update, for crying out loud.

Come on.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Certainly the news that we have to wait for the game more than two weeks is not good news, but it is good news that this update is the size of the previous update, which was the biggest update ever, some ridiculous comments on DB and that he milking and this nonsense This shit doesn't need a response. All those on Discord know that for the last two weeks DB has been online late and starts working early in the morning, and I trust DB is doing everything he can.
View attachment 2022-10-08_1665245141357_proton_1665245182439.mp4

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes