4.20 star(s) 263 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was... an update. Wasn't bad, just weird?

As mentioned before, the police stuff wasn't done well. It was all too obvious and so much stuff that should of never happened. Everything about that segment was just too out there. The Charlotte and Emma stuff was alright, though felt a bit flippy at times. But over all that was decent.

That sex scene though (Lucy path). That felt so awkward. Like it didn't fit at all into the game. Maybe it is just me, but it felt too hardcore for what type of game Hillside is. Maybe a more softcore/romantic playful style would have worked better. Plus, all that build up for it, and it just ended so abruptly. And she kept her shirt on the whole time. Just felt like a quick romp in the sack instead of a couple's first time together.

At least we finally got to tell someone about the relationship. So now Suzi knows. What was weird though, is you tell Emma that you have a girlfriend, yet she is still trying to get you together with Charlotte regardless.

Either way, thanks DB and sorry that you're experiencing burnout. Hope the break will help you gain that spark once again to continue this great game. Thanks again. :)

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
really great, I loved it,

it's nice to have a real story!! it's true there's not a lot of sex ,

but hey, with everything that happened, it might not have been the right time,

I think the next update will start to move forward for Charlotte.

Reactions: DADIANA and campfap

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Hillside might have been one of the best adult games if it had at least a little bit of sex and some kink. Zero. My life too isn't so boring.
Fr lmao. I just hope Charlotte tells the MC to stay and they end up sleeping together lol

So far the only scene is with Lucy right? I think there will be a Kaylah scene and maybe a Charlotte scene far off in the future

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
IMG_20221101_000100.jpg

Haven't played this one since I think 0.7v, thought would try this now, will have some good content, but this nice error. Will have to wait till next year.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Fr lmao. I just hope Charlotte tells the MC to stay and they end up sleeping together lol

So far the only scene is with Lucy right? I think there will be a Kaylah scene and maybe a Charlotte scene far off in the future
If you put a shy teen girl in an adult game, project some kink for her:
strip, corruption, body modification, alcool sex, exibitionism...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you put a shy teen girl in an adult game, project some kink for her:
strip, corruption, body modification, alcool sex, exibitionism...
I think some charaters from this vn are perfect for some extreme kinks but that won't happen here. The dev decided to go full romantic and that's what you can expect in the future.
There was a nude of Emma in the past that was deleted because it wasn't classy enough or something like that. Just in this update there is a scene that shows how far the dev goes to avoid lewds. The MC finds a woman who can be overdosed and his first thought is to dress her before taking her pulse because you know, boobs :FacePalm:

bluemisty

Aug 15, 2021
so you tell Emma you're seeing someone but still keep on insisting the MC and Charlie, Suzi might be warming up to the MC, and I might be reading too much into what Jenny said to Emma about being with a big guy like the MC. I swear the plot is one slip up away from becoming a harem

4.20 star(s) 263 Votes