4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Hillside might have been one of the best adult games if it had at least a little bit of sex and some kink. Zero. My life too isn't so boring.
Hillside might have been one of the best adult games if it had more meaningful choices. This is another update with zero choices, so it is a novel but it's not a game...

Reactions: Kaasje404

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Emma should be ok unless the police launch a cover up and Emma gets the blame.
I would be more worried about Charlotte's wimp lawyer
Well a cover up won't really matter cause once they find out that he was there for Emma they will no doubt blame her for his death.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well a cover up won't really matter cause once they find out that he was there for Emma they will no doubt blame her for his death.
I wonder if we shall see Emma's little friend soon or is he still locked in the boot?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this kid David is a minor character. and there really is no difference between him and Emma. they are both shy kids with crushes they have a hard time talking about with the object of their affection. sure David is obsessed with Emma but Emma was obsessed with Zak. so no difference. if the game gets continued in the future these 2 should have some scenes together. most likely they would be friends only since Emma doesn't seem to like him. he will be stuck in the friendzone, which could make him a future stalker problem for Emma. also Jenny seems like she could be using Emma to try to get closer to MC since she obviously is crushing on MC. as for Suzi, what a pshycho. might replay at some point and see where potential relationships with Lucy or Kaylah go, but for now, too many other games to catch up on.
ultimately i liked this update and really hope Darkblue continues with it in the future.

Reactions: DADIANA
Sep 3, 2020
this kid David is a minor character. and there really is no difference between him and Emma. they are both shy kids with crushes they have a hard time talking about with the object of their affection. sure David is obsessed with Emma but Emma was obsessed with Zak. so no difference. if the game gets continued in the future these 2 should have some scenes together. most likely they would be friends only since Emma doesn't seem to like him. he will be stuck in the friendzone, which could make him a future stalker problem for Emma. also Jenny seems like she could be using Emma to try to get closer to MC since she obviously is crushing on MC. as for Suzi, what a pshycho. might replay at some point and see where potential relationships with Lucy or Kaylah go, but for now, too many other games to catch up on.
ultimately i liked this update and really hope Darkblue continues with it in the future.
wait am I missing something what do you mean if this game gets continued in the future is this game getting abandon

please somebody let me know

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
wait am I missing something what do you mean if this game gets continued in the future is this game getting abandon

please somebody let me know
The dev is supposedly taking a break from the game because he feels burned out but whether or not this game gets abandoned is unknown at this time

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes