4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Hey dude, you know they are trying for a slow burn, right?

I know. But I'm not saying it has to happen on the next EP, it could happen in the EP 10 or 11...

In fact, I think there are 2 stalkers. The real one, who sends her the letters... and the one who bullies her at school. The first one they are going to catch will be the one from the school. When this happens, it will be the perfect time.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I know. But I'm not saying it has to happen on the next EP, it could happen in the EP 10 or 11...

In fact, I think there are 2 stalkers. The real one, who sends her the letters... and the one who bullies her at school. The first one they are going to catch will be the one from the school. When this happens, it will be the perfect time.
There's only 1 stalker. The other is just a bully who sends her texts.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The text Emma got seconds after walking past Zak is at best stalker adjacent behavior.
It's just bullying. Plain and simple. I know anything now a days can be considered 'stalking'. You look at someone too long and you can be accused of it, or even rape. But, my opinion is it's just a bully.

Jun 21, 2020
Good story so far. I think the stalker and the bully are the one and same. He's trying to get her feeling down so he can console her and get close to her that way. He's the David guy with the creepy locker.

I don't like how the POV changes from time to time, but that's just my personal preference.

I really hope the gun ends up being used properly and not just as a tool for cheap drama. Now that we've seen it it's most likely going to appear again later on in the story. Don't know if the dev reads this thread but if you are reading this Mr Dev., feel free to DM me if you have any questions about guns. I can help you make sure it's portrayed in a more realistic manner than is typically the case with the average gun appearance in AVNs.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Good story so far. I think the stalker and the bully are the one and same. He's trying to get her feeling down so he can console her and get close to her that way. He's the David guy with the creepy locker.

I don't like how the POV changes from time to time, but that's just my personal preference.

I really hope the gun ends up being used properly and not just as a tool for cheap drama. Now that we've seen it it's most likely going to appear again later on in the story. Don't know if the dev reads this thread but if you are reading this Mr Dev., feel free to DM me if you have any questions about guns. I can help you make sure it's portrayed in a more realistic manner than is typically the case with the average gun appearance in AVNs.
Nah. It's not that guy. Because he doesn't like the fact that she likes that actor dude. He doesn't want anyone else to be with her and he wouldn't have thought that the MC was gay for not touching her.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
A love story doesn't have to be a slow burn to work.

Lucy > She's the first in line, a degenerate who masturbate in her sister hot tub must be easy.
Suzi > She's a college girl, give her something she wants and she will be yours for a ride.
Charlotte > She's always drunk, making out with the mc one lonely night after he saves her or Emma from some harm wouldn't be strange.
(Just to start things, later they can work together in her issues)
Emma > This one can be the hardest, she's too naive and innocent.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1600548002905.jpeg 1600548037016.jpeg
1600548075219.jpeg

1600548120766.jpeg
1600548158814.jpeg

Unlocked

Hi.
I just wanted to let you know that I plan to move Hillside to 1080p resolution as soon as possible.
Thanks to your support I was recently able to upgrade my hardware. This has allowed me to render new frames at a higher resolution and quality. However, I need to re-render all of the old images at the higher resolution. I have started to do this but it is going to take some time.
Nvidia released their new generation of graphics cards this week, but they immediately sold out and are currently unavailable. Once everything has settled down I will look at upgrading again. If I can do that then it should only take 3-4 weeks to re-render everything and switch to the higher resolution.
I've attached some example 1080p renders.
Thanks.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 823681 View attachment 823682
View attachment 823683

View attachment 823685
View attachment 823686

Unlocked

Hi.
I just wanted to let you know that I plan to move Hillside to 1080p resolution as soon as possible.
Thanks to your support I was recently able to upgrade my hardware. This has allowed me to render new frames at a higher resolution and quality. However, I need to re-render all of the old images at the higher resolution. I have started to do this but it is going to take some time.
Nvidia released their new generation of graphics cards this week, but they immediately sold out and are currently unavailable. Once everything has settled down I will look at upgrading again. If I can do that then it should only take 3-4 weeks to re-render everything and switch to the higher resolution.
I've attached some example 1080p renders.
Thanks.
better to go with 4k, or he will be doing re-rendering once again at v0.15 or so :WeSmart:
kidding a bit, personally i dont mind 720p, hell even 480p (yet thats just me), if the game is good.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Lucy > She's the first in line, a degenerate who masturbate in her sister hot tub must be easy.
Wow. Really? A degenerate? No. She's not. She's more open and fun and when it comes to life. That doesn't make her a degenerate. That makes her more alive than the sister and the niece.

Charlotte is broken due to all the abuse she has had to endure. The niece is innocent. Her mother has shielded her from the world. Which is good and bad. But, to call Lucy a degenerate, is totally wrong.

Reactions: poopy13

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Wow. Really? A degenerate? No. She's not. She's more open and fun and when it comes to life. That doesn't make her a degenerate. That makes her more alive than the sister and the niece.

Charlotte is broken due to all the abuse she has had to endure. The niece is innocent. Her mother has shielded her from the world. Which is good and bad. But, to call Lucy a degenerate, is totally wrong.
Well, masturbate in your sister's hot tub while you wait for her seems a bit degenerate to me.
Charlotte isn't really broken imo, she's been through a lot but she still work as a model, goes to the parties and so on.
She isn't all right, sure, but not completelly broken either. She just hates men because of really bad experiences.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Still not many lewd scenes, but I don't mind it. I'm liking the game a lot so far!
The only thing that bugs me are the sudden changes on scenes. Like when it's night and the next scene is Emma coming back from the college. Or when you're on the college, and the next scene is Emma coming out of the bathroom. I think it would be better to use recurrent images and simples lines just to show that time has passed and don't break the flow of the game. I don't know if you can understand. Haha
But the renders are gorgeous, the interface is simple, yet well done, and the story is interesting. It looks like the dev have been putting a lot of effort on it. Thank you, DarkBlue!
I thought the v0.4 update was a little better than the newest one, but still enjoyed it very much.
Also, I found three errors on the dialogue, which I'll show on a spoiler. Click to see them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People were speaking of programs to compare files. I use Notepad++ Compare plugin as well, but only for single files. For whole folders there is a program called WinMerge that I like very much!

And is widely speculated that the messages aren't from the stalker, but I think otherwise. On Episode 2, the stalker says "She's probably crying to mommy about the nasty messages someone keeps sending her. They're only the start. Just wait until I move on to the next stage of my plan.".
He indeed refers to the sender as a third person, but I think it's only a joke, like when people act like they don't know who did something that was obviously themselves. His second statement implies that the messages are one of the stages of his plan.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Finally had time to play the latest two updates. And I am thrilled. There were moments when I got goose bumps and even wet eyes (I swear there was just something in my eye - tough guys don't cry...).
All in all I can only repeat what a great game this is and I can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6pak2go

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gotta give credit where it's due, some of us had issue with how the MC acted when he's supposedly a military vet with extensive security knowledge and a reputation to uphold.

Dev took it on board it seems.

Massive improvement these past couple of updates. Still acts human without going too far into the realm of virgin teen monologue.

Absolutely solid updates recently.

This is how i'd expect someone in that position to act while still retaining some balance between how he feels and how he acts as a professional.

Props to the dev for taking criticism on board and changing just enough without going too far.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I have a short question for the couple of users of my Music/Cheating Mod for Hillside. I'm considering for adding human expressions like laughing and also erotic moaning/kissing sounds to it. I did something else already for other Mods (Halfway House, Rebirth, Picture Perfect, partly in Intertwined...). I tried it now for Episode 1 of Hillside, too - but now I'm a bit unsure: is something like that even desired? Or is this nonsense and I better stop that immediately?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I have a short question for the couple of users of my Music/Cheating Mod for Hillside. I'm considering for adding human expressions like laughing and also erotic moaning/kissing sounds to it. I did something else already for other Mods (Halfway House, Rebirth, Picture Perfect, partly in Intertwined...). I tried it now for Episode 1 of Hillside, too - but now I'm a bit unsure: is something like that even desired? Or is this nonsense and I better stop that immediately?
Would be a serious no from me.

4.20 star(s) 262 Votes