4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I have a short question for the couple of users of my Music/Cheating Mod for Hillside. I'm considering for adding human expressions like laughing and also erotic moaning/kissing sounds to it. I did something else already for other Mods (Halfway House, Rebirth, Picture Perfect, partly in Intertwined...). I tried it now for Episode 1 of Hillside, too - but now I'm a bit unsure: is something like that even desired? Or is this nonsense and I better stop that immediately?
I'm not quite sure - but I would say yes to the erotic sounds (like in Intertwined or Defending Lydia Collier, they are hot), but rather no to the normal ones.

Edit:
Ok, you said you tried it for the first chapter - now you made me a bit curious - is there a download for that?

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Ok, thanks for the quick answers! And that seems to be very clear, so I will leave it at that - maybe later only the erotic sounds as suggested by kschn68. Thanks again.

Edit:
Ok, you said you tried it for the first chapter - now you made me a bit curious - is there a download for that?
Well, I made a quick Mod patch for you, here's the (you must install my Mod v0.5 before that!). The additions are only for EP1.

But as said above, I will drop that.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have a short question for the couple of users of my Music/Cheating Mod for Hillside. I'm considering for adding human expressions like laughing and also erotic moaning/kissing sounds to it. I did something else already for other Mods (Halfway House, Rebirth, Picture Perfect, partly in Intertwined...). I tried it now for Episode 1 of Hillside, too - but now I'm a bit unsure: is something like that even desired? Or is this nonsense and I better stop that immediately?
I think you shouldn't. You might add unintended meanings to what the characters say.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Ohhh man I love this game. I was so hooked on the story and bamm the update is over ... good stuff never lasts.

Emma, she is so cute and I love her character so much every time I look at her face I wish the MC would hug her, but I also got so mad when the MC found out how that fucker had hit Charlotte in the past and now to her sister herma .... Fuck !! This game is a masterpiece

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Does it work on Android
I have no idea, as I only operate on windows.

If anyone who knows it works on android or knows how to get it running, you'd be doing a great service for the android users.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
personally i want both of them (lucy and suzy too:love:) what cani say all of them are top tier waifus:sneaky:;)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes