4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pic1:

Kaylah: "No ,you can't go around and "borrow" a womans toy without their permission and using all of the tripple A batteries in an hour."
Emma "But why?"

Pic2:

MC: "MY GOD.... what is Emma doing naked on a inflatable Swan in the pool???"

Pic3:

Emma: Oh i love this small cabin in the woods. It reminds me on an old movie i have seen together with Suzie.
Mc: "Oh maybe i have seen it too? wich one was it?"
Emma : "Klaatu barado nikto."
Charlotte (in thoughts): "Maybe i should bury my enemies bodies here....)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Raminita

Hey, always appreciate the timely update post sharing.

For all future updates posts can you put the "preview renders" in spoilers? These preview renders adds up. 5-6 months between updates = 24 weeks = 72 renders. Player's might want to not be spoiled by the previews as well.

Thanks!
Come on, these spoilers never disclosed anything. :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pic 1: emma gets some guidance on how to seduce mc
pic 2: mc sees suzie sunbathing w/o bikinis
pic 3: family trip to somewhere

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Pic1
Kaylah: so, I will today meet your sister.
Emma: Yes, she love me very much, you will love her too... Probably. Not likely.
Kaylah: I can't wait.

Pic2:
MC: (thinking) Of course she is bloody here. Topless... Can this girl use a door bell, or at least call. And yes, of course she saw me... (There is static in MC brain, trying to find something faster then Suzy)
Suzy: Come back you coward, be a men once!!! You fucking perv!!! I'll kill you!!! I don't care if it will look like accident or not!!!

Pic3:
MC: Don't worry Charlotte, I only drive faster because I'm late (for my funeral, and nobody would like that...)
Charlotte: There is a long straight part of the road, you can go pedal to the metal there...
Emma: Ey MC, I saw a cloud of dust with thunders inside following us... And it comes fast closer. Really fast...
MC: Why are girls have to take limo today? Why not the sport car? Did I pay my life insurance?

Reactions: shitass1001

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Come on, these spoilers never disclosed anything. :rolleyes:

Yes it does… An example is one of it disclose the ending of an update for me. (the car scene underground where the antagonists meet in the car garage.)

Also, wouldn’t hurt to put in under spoilers for people who want to save those 72 renders for when they play…

• Angry
Reactions: botc76
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes