4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Thanks for sharing but why does MC have one hand on his junk & his other arm around Emma with his hand on her shoulder sitting right next to mom? She looks a little worried
His right hand is actually on its way to Charlotte's breasts. They're just trying to distract Emma with some small talk so that she doesn't notice they're exhibitionist :p

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
His right hand is actually on its way to Charlotte's breasts. They're just trying to distract Emma with some small talk so that she doesn't notice they're exhibitionist :p
I can't see a scenario where this would end well for MC. I hope he run away and don't turn back. But Charlie is faster. Yep. It will not end well...;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mamonetti

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for sharing but why does MC have one hand on his junk & his other arm around Emma with his hand on her shoulder sitting right next to mom? She looks a little worried
View attachment 2400625
MC: Charlotte I know it has been a long, long time and trauma may have caused you to block it out, but Emma really wants this (motioning to his penis with the hand covering it) to come out and play with her. It makes her vagina tingle and she really wants to explore that more.

Emma: Yes Mom! Please please please please, if you love you will let me explore this feeling his penis gives me!!

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
MC: Charlotte I know it has been a long, long time and trauma may have caused you to block it out, but Emma really wants this (motioning to his penis with the hand covering it) to come out and play with her. It makes her vagina tingle and she really wants to explore that more.

Emma: Yes Mom! Please please please please, if you love you will let me explore this feeling his penis gives me!!
Followed VERY quickly by a 'snik' as Charlotte uses scissors to finally gain a trophy. "Well, they're not Golden Globes, but they'll do", she says.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Based on this report what would you guys think another couple months? I don't normally check individual games but this is one of the best.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes