4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
When I woke up, I found a notification that I had reached 5,000 likes. I intended to ignore it at first because it didn't matter to me.But I found it a good opportunity to say thanks to this thread. It was my first message here. At first I watched the previews in silence. Until now, this forum remains my favorite because I love the game and I love being here, and I think most of what I posted was here ,And it was the like that brought me to this number from here too, and I am happy that there are five thousand times that some people found that I am posting something good ,If we exclude 44 facepalm :D Anyway Thanks :love:
hillside 5k.png

Sep 3, 2020
When I woke up, I found a notification that I had reached 5,000 likes. I intended to ignore it at first because it didn't matter to me.But I found it a good opportunity to say thanks to this thread. It was my first message here. At first I watched the previews in silence. Until now, this forum remains my favorite because I love the game and I love being here, and I think most of what I posted was here ,And it was the like that brought me to this number from here too, and I am happy that there are five thousand times that some people found that I am posting something good ,If we exclude 44 facepalm :D Anyway Thanks :love:
View attachment 2395527
congratulations brother. You deserve it

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
View attachment 2395527
Praise emma our goddess <3

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 2395527
Congratulation. That's a excellent achievement. Don't feel bad, because you will never have again less then 5k likes. That's not like with years. I know you will have unlimited number of likes in the future.
And, yes, I can only imagine why you have 44 facepalms. It's not a single one from me.
Now attack 10k. ;)
Go, get them!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Turki 10

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
i always thought that Charlotte was based on Jessica Alba, that is who she reminds me alot of.
There is some similarities. I can see them, but if I see Charlie's or Kate's picture, there counterpart comes automatic on my mind. Means, there are similarities with Jessica, but not enough to be first choice.

Sep 3, 2020
I agree that Kate Beckinsale has the most similarities. After all, DB has said he used her as a reference to create Charlotte. How about Olivia Cupo? She's even a supermodel like Charlotte.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see i see excuse me for one moment quietly opening Google search Olivia C u p o ....sweet mother of god aaa:love:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I agree that Kate Beckinsale has the most similarities. After all, DB has said he used her as a reference to create Charlotte. How about Olivia Cupo? She's even a supermodel like Charlotte.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*don't look down* *don't look down*
Yeah.. riiiighht.. *don't look down!!* she definitely has a couple things that come to my mind when I try to compare them *cough*

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes