4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Hm... I have questions 'bout game.
1) I don' t see common Lesbian tag - is that True? No bi-curious shit at all?
2) Checked only earlier versions before, is MC at least get laid at once? (I'm playing not for fap content, but MC is adult man and not quazimodo y'know...)

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hm... I have questions 'bout game.
1) I don' t see common Lesbian tag - is that True? No bi-curious shit at all?
2) Checked only earlier versions before, is MC at least get laid at once? (I'm playing not for fap content, but MC is adult man and not quazimodo y'know...)
!) No, no lesbian content
2) Yes, twice.
It's a slow burn, non harem game. But for quick fappers, it's a wrong game. They would feel like their balls are changing colors in every blue in existence. And temperatures that they would think they balls are burned crisp. :D:D:D
Kiddind, but sex scenes are not in first 90% of game.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
!) No, no lesbian content
2) Yes, twice.
It's a slow burn, non harem game. But for quick fappers, it's a wrong game. They would feel like their balls are changing colors in every blue in existence. And temperatures that they would think they balls are burned crisp. :D:D:D
Kiddind, but sex scenes are not in first 90% of game.
Thx, 1 scene is enough already, at least we are playing not gay MC))
Now I do understand why developers nickname is DarkBlue

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thx, 1 scene is enough already, at least we are playing not gay MC))
Now I do understand why developers nickname is DarkBlue
Yeah but it is not worth it, the sex scene is like 6 images and that is it, the MC may not be gay but he is a 2 pump chump, and only one scene with a side girl.

• Sad
Reactions: Zerorox

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Happy Valentine's day, first picture
*I tried to find a picture that she is not angry in it, but I think it is impossible*:)
View attachment 2390060
You did quite a job. Yes, she doesn't know how happy is even spelled. Her normal emotional response is angry and extremly angry (and anything between). But nice picture. But i fear for MC. This could be his last Valentine's Day. She doesn't look happy. She is still surprised, but that will not last long. Poor MC...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The next moment is going to be worse than My Bloody Valentine in 3D. Suzy don't play dat.
Play no. Bu she could be a consultant and director. First scene would be "This movie is based on true story" Rated R+++ Body count would be like all three John Wick's combined.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 2389696

I wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day, filled with love and happiness.
Thanks for your support,
DB

* Shooting site for this scene was cleaned. All shells, Cola cans, weed, stones, plastic bags and dead birds were removed and properly stored. No animals were harmed in process. There were already dead.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st: they are on honeymoon
2nd: that so won't happen
3rd: passionate kiss before mc goes back to work

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes