4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
pic1: jenny who?
pic2: well his job is to watch charl so .............
pic3: she either thinks that she's fat or that she has too small tits.
yeah about Jenny... dont like it one bit that she gets involved more now... was the girl who fucked zak on her birthday party to fuck with Emma... But Emma is just too innocent and nice around people, even those who do her bad. Hopefully suzie comes around and give her what she deserves.

And yeah iam a little tired too about being self conscious regarding Emma... i mean... there shpuld be a little development for her to get at leasta little bit more confident.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
yeah about Jenny... dont like it one bit that she gets involved more now... was the girl who fucked zak on her birthday party to fuck with Emma... But Emma is just too innocent and nice around people, even those who do her bad. Hopefully suzie comes around and give her what she deserves.

And yeah iam a little tired too about being self conscious regarding Emma... i mean... there shpuld be a little development for her to get at leasta little bit more confident.
Kids being kids, Jenny could be remorseful, for real, I mean, what she said about her mother trying to push her career by fucking Zak, that's messed up (and is probably something that happens a lot in the 'higher spheres'), if she was Emma's best friend earlier in their lives, maybe she'll be the one that actually push her development forward. Or maybe she'll end up trying something on the MC. Or both, who knows.

Beside Emma, I really hope there's something meaningful that's bound to happen with Suzi, cause other than being angry and screaming, there's nothing going on for her really.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Kids being kids, Jenny could be remorseful, for real, I mean, what she said about her mother trying to push her career by fucking Zak, that's messed up (and is probably something that happens a lot in the 'higher spheres'), if she was Emma's best friend earlier in their lives, maybe she'll be the one that actually push her development forward. Or maybe she'll end up trying something on the MC. Or both, who knows.

Beside Emma, I really hope there's something meaningful that's bound to happen with Suzi, cause other than being angry and screaming, there's nothing going on for her really.

Yeah youre right about Suzie, and thats another problem with Jenny here too...

I think, the game works fine with not so many characters. And i think like DB goes about the game, we have already to many. Emma, Charlotte, Kaylah, Lucy, Suzie and her friend (forgot the name). Its good to have one or two girls outside of the family, like Kaylah for example. And she is a necessary friend for Emma too. But i dont think we need Jenny at all.

Darkblue isnt able to get enough done for many characters, we know that by now. He should not make the fault to add to many unnecessary characters and spread focus around. There arent many DEVs here who can handle many characters at once, i would say maybe 3-5 DEVs only. And Darkblue ist not one of them. But if he just would focus on those he has, it would be more than enough, to get Jenny in the circle is really nothing iam looking forward too, iam afraid it will cost time he could rather spend for suzie for example...

Cause lets face it, Suzie has a good plot behind her, but its not going anywhere cause DB has to deal with other things. to be honest, it seems to be to much already. It might be a good thing for Emma to give her Jenny on her side, but its not needed, for this role DB could use Kaylah too.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah youre right about Suzie, and thats another problem with Jenny here too...

I think, the game works fine with not so many characters. And i think like DB goes about the game, we have already to many. Emma, Charlotte, Kaylah, Lucy, Suzie and her friend (forgot the name). Its good to have one or two girls outside of the family, like Kaylah for example. And she is a necessary friend for Emma too. But i dont think we need Jenny at all.

Darkblue isnt able to get enough done for many characters, we know that by now. He should not make the fault to add to many unnecessary characters and spread focus around. There arent many DEVs here who can handle many characters at once, i would say maybe 3-5 DEVs only. And Darkblue ist not one of them. But if he just would focus on those he has, it would be more than enough, to get Jenny in the circle is really nothing iam looking forward too, iam afraid it will cost time he could rather spend for suzie for example...

Cause lets face it, Suzie has a good plot behind her, but its not going anywhere cause DB has to deal with other things. to be honest, it seems to be to much already. It might be a good thing for Emma to give her Jenny on her side, but its not needed, for this role DB could use Kaylah too.
Yeah, the plot really revolves around Charlotte and Emma, first and foremost, at least for me, Lucy ain't far behind, but Suzi is, damn she need development. Kaylah (Charlotte/Emma, perhaps Lucy later), Heather (Suzi), then now Jenny (Emma), yeah that's a couple of secondary characters that, like many stories, are kind of needed, Kaylah is more than the last 2 though, but even then, guess it depends how the producer wants to expand his story, I'm new to this game so I don't know how long the updates takes, don't know how long they are, etc.

If you're worried, then yeah, I suppose it could lenghten the game a lot.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah, the plot really revolves around Charlotte and Emma, first and foremost, at least for me, Lucy ain't far behind, but Suzi is, damn she need development. Kaylah (Charlotte/Emma, perhaps Lucy later), Heather (Suzi), then now Jenny (Emma), yeah that's a couple of secondary characters that, like many stories, are kind of needed, Kaylah is more than the last 2 though, but even then, guess it depends how the producer wants to expand his story, I'm new to this game so I don't know how long the updates takes, don't know how long they are, etc.

If you're worried, then yeah, I suppose it could lenghten the game a lot.
Iam worried cause Darkblue already struggled a bit (the game was close to be on hold for a while), and wanted to add even more things to the plate, like animations and such (still wants to)... and adding more plots about "new" characters is something that you shouldnt do careless.

So far Darkblue could deliver updates around every 4-5 months. But to be honest... they arent that big. Not really short either, compared to many other games i think you can say the amount of content is about "average"... but the updates are not big enough to deliver content for every character. And many things are "on hold" so to speak cause Darkblue has to deliver on another front and so on...

Adding more to the plate will just lead to even less content for the meaningful characters, cause the updates aint gonna be bigger in the future...

Iam just afraid that things will grow over his head, and they already are a little... i witnessed just one to many games and DEVs struggle with that and ultimatley abandoned their projects cause of that. Sometimes.... less is more... concentrate on what you have, instead of creating unnecessary things, i mean, his supporter base and fans are with him because of Charlotte, Emma and maybe Lucy too and for the interesting and well told story... for sure not for Jenny or mediocore lewd scenes.

Reactions: Sasanid
Sep 3, 2020
Huh. Sounds all the same.

Anyway, that scene was so fucking plain. Thank goodness it didn't have more than 6 renders and six words.
I only care about Charlotte so I never saw those scenes

but while it's true that I care about the story more than sex scenes

depending on how it's written a good sex seeing can actually add to the story by showing how two characters

care for each other and the connection that they feel

• Hey there
Reactions: Turki 10

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
DB has made it clear before that he is not satisfied with the sex scenes. I haven't seen them to be honest so I can't say anything about them, but for me, my interest in Hillside has never been for the sake of sex scenes in the future
Picsart_23-02-08_16-12-42-367.jpg
I know that many will not have the same opinion, but the scenes in Hillside in particular are not all my concern. I hope that Charlotte's scene will be good when it comes, but even if it is bad, I do not think that it will change my opinion about the game

Sep 3, 2020
DB has made it clear before that he is not satisfied with the sex scenes. I haven't seen them to be honest so I can't say anything about them, but for me, my interest in Hillside has never been for the sake of sex scenes in the future
View attachment 2375328
I know that many will not have the same opinion, but the scenes in Hillside in particular are not all my concern. I hope that Charlotte's scene will be good when it comes, but even if it is bad, I do not think that it will change my opinion about the game
yeah I never saw those scenes because I only care about Charlotte

but I guess I have to be honest

it is true that I love stories more than sex scenes and

I don't like games where the sex scene is unavoidable

however, I would not say that I wouldn't care if they were no sex scenes in the game I still want my sex scenes with Charlotte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a game, it has conversations, it has what the characters think, what they tell themselves,
if dev likes to write sex scenes, just write them and if dev wets the bed thinking them then they are good, if not, they are bad. Love making is totally different than sex worker pump and dump,
so dev should be safe to write the most sensual butterfly inducing scene ever, just the way it should be.
View attachment 2375328

however, I would not say that I wouldn't care if they were no sex scenes in the game I still want my sex scenes with Charlotte

Sep 3, 2020
This is a game, it has conversations, it has what the characters think, what they tell themselves,
if dev likes to write sex scenes, just write them and if dev wets the bed thinking them then they are good, if not, they are bad. Love making is totally different than sex worker pump and dump,
so dev should be safe to write the most sensual butterfly inducing scene ever, just the way it should be.
cough yes well I think what my brother
Canto Forte

is trying to say as long as you put the love and emotion into the scenes

and we can feel how much the characters love and care for each other that's all that matters

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

Maybe we're the only ones in this club:D
View attachment 2023-02-08_1675876489862.mp4

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
View attachment 2375328
Meh, i'd be perfectly fine with a blacked out render saying "and they have sex" then move onto the actually story again.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes