4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Depends on who you like:

Charlotte: you feel like a hero in all those princess and price stories in which a strong powerful man solves all the problems of a hot girl! Mmmm quite sexist if you think about it.
Lucie: you like those movies where the obviously hot girl is considered ugly compared to the super hot girl that takes the main male character attention, only to later realize she is fucking hot!
Suzy: you are a little into male degradation and verbally abuse. You are also turn on by dangerous activities that can leave you as dead as corpse.
Emma: You like Alabama stories and the word Daddy, spoken softly in your ears...

Not me, I am here for the plot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems that we both playing for similar reasons
Picsart_23-02-01_12-09-24-34.jpg

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I still find it... uncomfortable that people want to be with Emma in this game. -- romantically or just sexually. I'm behind on the updates (probably gonna catch up this weekend). Is Emma getting weird (sexually-charged and unavoidable) scenes, or are people just fantasizing? This is definitely a game I'll abandon with the quickness if it's not possible to keep Emma's relationship 100000000000% platonic.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I still find it... uncomfortable that people want to be with Emma in this game. -- romantically or just sexually. I'm behind on the updates (probably gonna catch up this weekend). Is Emma getting weird (sexually-charged and unavoidable) scenes, or are people just fantasizing? This is definitely a game I'll abandon with the quickness if it's not possible to keep Emma's relationship 100000000000% platonic.
I understand what you're saying, but no one will force you to do anything. You can keep the relationship as father-daughter 100%. For me, Emma will only be a daughter Can't imagine her as anything else.Certainly there is a path to Emma But you don't have to choose it.
View attachment 2023-02-05_1675549764295.mp4

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Depends on who you like:

Charlotte: you feel like a hero in all those princess and price stories in which a strong powerful man solves all the problems of a hot girl! Mmmm quite sexist if you think about it.
Lucie: you like those movies where the obviously hot girl is considered ugly compared to the super hot girl that takes the main male character attention, only to later realize she is fucking hot!
Suzy: you are a little into male degradation and verbally abuse. You are also turn on by dangerous activities that can leave you as dead as corpse.
Emma: You like Alabama stories and the word Daddy, spoken softly in your ears...

Not me, I am here for the plot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same here, Emm makes my heart warm

Reactions: Ayhsel

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Pinup #128 - Charlotte on Beach Swing [8k]
That's a WOOOOOOOOOOW picture. Charlie at her best.

And now, excuse me, I must check with my doctor my peacemaker batteries. I felt something unusual in my chest. It's probably nothing, but........................

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I understand what you're saying, but no one will force you to do anything. You can keep the relationship as father-daughter 100%. For me, Emma will only be a daughter Can't imagine her as anything else.Certainly there is a path to Emma But you don't have to choose it.
View attachment 2366436
I'm glad to read that, was wondering if all the attention I gave her was going to force me into something I didn't want in the end, cause yeah, I can't see anything other that a 'dad' relationship with Emma, especially with how she tries to push Charlotte and the MC together, would be fucked up. Damn I even pushed Lucy and Kaylah aside cause of that, I dread possible consequences.

Guess it means I prefer reading articles in playboy magazines :LOL:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The Alabama quote is because of incest. Daddy-daughter relationship, blood related or not, are a kind of incest.
Well, as it turns out, the "or not" is not the case in most countries :p :), though at least in some, if the girl is below 18, even if above age of consent, there can still be ways to take legal actions.
Not saying it will not be considered morally reprehensible, just not considered incest.
Sorry, could not avoid adding up to the jokes (though what I write is actually legally correct) :).
I find a lot of people seem almost obsessed by the whole Emma business, like if from that the World would end.
It is a game, and if we want to be precise, direct and honest, it is definitively one of the most chaste on F95, and anyway, DarkBlue was always very explicit on at least two things: 1) no harem, at a certain point the love interests are mutually exclusive; 2) no love interest path is forced, it depends from the choices (so, nobody is forced to chose Emma, is the idea is repulsive for them).

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, as it turns out, the "or not" is not the case in most countries :p :), though at least in some, if the girl is below 18, even if above age of consent, there can still be ways to take legal actions.
Not saying it will not be considered morally reprehensible, just not considered incest.
Sorry, could not avoid adding up to the jokes (though what I write is actually legally correct) :).
I find a lot of people seem almost obsessed by the whole Emma business, like if from that the World would end.
It is a game, and if we want to be precise, direct and honest, it is definitively one of the most chaste on F95, and anyway, DarkBlue was always very explicit on at least two things: 1) no harem, at a certain point the love interests are mutually exclusive; 2) no love interest path is forced, it depends from the choices (so, nobody is forced to chose Emma, is the idea is repulsive for them).
Hey, no need to explain it to me.

I have no problem with any content if it is fiction.

And my point was simply that Emma-MC relationship is a daddy daughter one. Step daddy if you want. But, again, irrelevant for the point.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes