4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Hey, no need to explain it to me.

I have no problem with any content if it is fiction.

And my point was simply that Emma-MC relationship is a daddy daughter one. Step daddy if you want. But, again, irrelevant for the point.
I agree with you my brother

I've always said that I don't care what a game has as long as it's optional

and if you are a person that likes Emma go for it I'm happy for you invite me to the wedding

but me personally I don't find Emma attractive she looks in act like a child and I only see her as a daughter

and although it annoys me sometimes how Charlotte treats the MC, especially in the last update

there is no denying that Charlotte is the best girl in the entire game

and I may go as far as saying she's the only girl that matters

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

and if you are a person that likes Emma go for it I'm happy for you invite me to the wedding

but me personally I don't find Emma attractive she looks in act like a child and I only see her as a daughter

and although it annoys me sometimes how Charlotte treats the MC, especially in the last update

Well, my interest in Emma is really not as a love interest, all my jokes aside.

I had explained how, as of the last update, none of the character makes much sense to me.

-Charlotte back and forth attitude towards MC after he risked his life to save Emma felt like a joke.
-Emma's childish behavior makes me feel she is 12.
-Suzy random hate for MC is simply bad writing at this moment.
-Lucy... hey Lucy actually makes sense. I think. Benefit of doubt? Sure lets go with that.

I really like this novel, but I have to remain objective when describing or analyzing it and the updates since the one revealing who was the stalker (included) have been bad.

Hey, at least police detective was hot.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

I know I kinda understood where she came from, the reaction she had when the MC snapped the neck of that creep in front of her, I mean, it's not everyday we see someone murdered in front of us, unless you're used to that. Combine this with the huge trauma she's dealing with, added with almost losing her daughter...

And well, she still created that distraction with the cops, she could simply have left him to his fate. But she didn't. At least in the end she understands, with Lucy and the agent, and she keeps pushing herself to interact with him, finally asked him to be her bodyguard and all that...

Dealt with some major trauma when I was younger, perhaps I see where she comes from, but perhaps I also see too much into that and you're right.

But I agree with your last sentence, I just don't see any other girl either, just ended the last update, was glad to see I did well not to fool around. Charlotte is worth it.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, my interest in Emma is really not as a love interest, all my jokes aside.

I had explained how, as of the last update, none of the character makes much sense to me.

-Charlotte back and forth attitude towards MC after he risked his life to save Emma felt like a joke.
-Emma's childish behavior makes me feel she is 12.
-Suzy random hate for MC is simply bad writing at this moment.
-Lucy... hey Lucy actually makes sense. I think. Benefit of doubt? Sure lets go with that.

I really like this novel, but I have to remain objective when describing or analyzing it and the updates since the one revealing who was the stalker (included) have been bad.

Hey, at least police detective was hot.
believe me, my brother if you read my past comments

you know I have my own problems with this game and story sometimes

but you know what I said just because a person has a problem with a certain part of a game or story that

it does not mean your are not a fan of the game

Reactions: Ayhsel

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I think there will be sex scenes with all characters however they aren't going to be crazy level kinky scenes like BaDIK, It will just be like the scenes with Lucy and Kaylah so far. Just subtle, short and not really that amusing

However its fine since the storyline is probably one of the best

Reactions: Sasanid and 6pak2go

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I think there will be sex scenes with all characters however they aren't going to be crazy level kinky scenes like BaDIK, It will just be like the scenes with Lucy and Kaylah so far. Just subtle, short and not really that amusing

However its fine since the storyline is probably one of the best
It's not a lewd game with basic story built between the scenes, it's a story with some basic lewd scenes added, and I have no qualms with that.

Sep 3, 2020
It's not a lewd game with basic story built between the scenes, it's a story with some basic lewd scenes added, and I have no qualms with that.
actually correct me if I'm wrong but I think the developer is going to redo those scenes because he

not happy with how they turned out

while this is a story Focus game he still wants the sex scenes to be good

keep in mind I never saw any of those scenes

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
actually correct me if I'm wrong but I think the developer is going to redo those scenes because he

not happy with how they turned out

while this is a story Focus game he still wants the sex scenes to be good

keep in mind I never saw any of those scenes
Never saw those scenes either, apart from some nudity (and some fucked up flashbacks from Charlotte), never 'tried' Lucy or Kaylah.

Can't correct you on the developer's intentions, though, still good to know he'd want the scenes to be worth it, cause in the end, it still is an AVN.

Don't mind those type of games anyway, an obvious one being Summer's Gone, or even Artemis, cause while it has some sex scenes (and are well animated), it really isn't the main focus of the game.

But Hillside, I understand why people kept saying it was a slow-burn, and it seems I like to be burned slowly.

Sep 3, 2020
Never saw those scenes either, apart from some nudity (and some fucked up flashbacks from Charlotte), never 'tried' Lucy or Kaylah.

Can't correct you on the developer's intentions, though, still good to know he'd want the scenes to be worth it, cause in the end, it still is an AVN.

Don't mind those type of games anyway, an obvious one being Summer's Gone, or even Artemis, cause while it has some sex scenes (and are well animated), it really isn't the main focus of the game.

But Hillside, I understand why people kept saying it was a slow-burn, and it seems I like to be burned slowly.
I feel you on that because I'm the same way I hate games with everybody's fucking everybody

especially since I'm a one-woman kind of man

but if I remember correctly and keep in mind I have a bad memory when the developer made those scenes he was burnt out

and I don't think he was in the mood to make them when he made them

Reactions: 6pak2go and Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I feel you on that because I'm the same way I hate games with everybody's fucking everybody

especially since I'm a one-woman kind of man

but if I remember correctly and keep in mind I have a bad memory when the developer made those scenes he was burnt out

and I don't think he was in the mood to make them when he made them
Can't say I hate games where everybody's fucking around, especially since I have 2 sigs from Eternum, but I'm not a fan of harems in general (unless they're -very- well-written, like Eternum), games where you have to deal with the consequences of what you do are my type, for me it's ok to have fun to understand what you want, but again, the story has to be well-written, and I have to pay consequences if I'm a 'manwhore'.

Pretty much the reason I didn't do that in Hillside.

Could understand the producer not being in the mood too much for that, he probably made them to 'buy peace' from the horndogs whining about it.

Sep 3, 2020
Can't say I hate games where everybody's fucking around, especially since I have 2 sigs from Eternum, but I'm not a fan of harems in general (unless they're -very- well-written, like Eternum), games where you have to deal with the consequences of what you do are my type, for me it's ok to have fun to understand what you want, but again, the story has to be well-written, and I have to pay consequences if I'm a 'manwhore'.

Pretty much the reason I didn't do that in Hillside.

Could understand the producer not being in the mood too much for that, he probably made them to 'buy peace' from the horndogs whining about it.
not me brother when I play Eternum I'm on Alex's only playthrough

For those of you that don't know you can focus on one girl in Eternum if you want to

and I don't think people being horndogs was a problem I think when he made the scene he was burnt out and not in the mood

that's why I think he should have taken a break before making the sex scene I think a sex scene is supposed to go there

it just didn't have the passion it was supposed to have put into it

• Red Heart
Reactions: qaywsx and Sasanid
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes