4.20 star(s) 268 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Very well-spoken, Pristis! In fact, I might need a cigarette now.
I'm glad to see there are some, like yourself, that can see deeper into the story and characters and understand the real meaning of why Charlotte behaves the way she does. Winning her trust and love will be a monumental task, but oh so worth it.
Thanks all for the opinions. I understand how why she acts the way she does, and it is justified to be fair, considering how many men in her life mistreated her. I just don't see her being a good match for the MC long term, but that is just my minority opinion. Maybe as she thaws out more, her character will grow on me more in this game.

Lucy, on the other hand is lots of fun and has a great sense of humor. Perhaps not as classically beautiful as Charlotte, but you know she will always treat the MC right.

I think my favorite though, is Suzy's roommate. Is she available? Haha.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I haven't played this since 0.8 maybe 0.7. Should I keep waiting? It was meh back then. Story was good just... Not good enough if you know what I mean.

• Angry
Reactions: Ciccio92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pic1: jenny who?
pic2: well his job is to watch charl so .............
pic3: she either thinks that she's fat or that she has too small tits.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I haven't played this since 0.8 maybe 0.7. Should I keep waiting? It was meh back then. Story was good just... Not good enough if you know what I mean.
Nope leave it for now, there is one sex scene and you are a 2 pump chump, over and done with in like 6 images.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
That makes no fucking sense as you have like 6 images, pump in twice Kaylah like 2 times and cum, so no you didn't fix it.
OH! So you didn't mean to refer to the player(me) as a two-pump-chump but the only scene(S?) with the MC has him as a minute man.

Now you make sense.

4.20 star(s) 268 Votes