4.20 star(s) 274 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All you other knuckleheads, stop talking about abandonment, this dev has not gone dark like the milkers usually do, give him some space, the thing that may lead to abandonment is attacks on the guy when at his lowest which may trigger a"fuck you all" response...
well this gets abandoned tag in mid november unless dev releases update before that and that's per F95's rules. w/o on hold tag game would get tagged until next year's november.

i don't hope abandonment.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MrDL

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
Listen, we aren't barbarians to dismiss the feelings of others but when it comes down to the VNs themselves, they usually get abandoned after those first few messages of that type come through. Starts off with a reason, then an excuse followed by radio silence and inevitable abandonment.

You can be equally sympathetic and skeptical at the same time regarding the situation without having to be rude or dismissive. It's just naivety not to approach the matter without thinking about all the other times a project has been canned because of similar scenarios or less.

So all in all, I wish the dev the best but I won't be surprised if this VN gets shelved because after 7 years on this site, one thing I'm not is naïve.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
well this gets abandoned tag in mid november unless dev releases update before that and that's per F95's rules. w/o on hold tag game would get tagged until next year's november.

i don't hope abandonment.
So, this game hasn't been updated for 15 months? How did this dev get the "On-Hold" tag and what does it exactly mean then?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Hey bro nice to see you here. No the dev only put it on hold recently it had an update a few months ago.
Oh, so the dev has been radio-silent ever since? Can't say I am sad about it, since the game is honestly pretty bad Joshy, though I see you like it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh, so the dev has been radio-silent ever since? Can't say I am sad about it, since the game is honestly pretty bad Joshy, though I see you like it.
No he has been very open about things. Read the last few pages bro.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I wouldn't say this dev is radio silent DB is decent about letting us knowing what is going on and pausing payment alot better than most devs that actually go radio silent. But yeah DB does sometimes go a bit to long without saying anytime from time to time and does come around this thread too. But it's also very understandable with what is going on in DB's personal life.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Then why come to post about it and make assumptions that could be checked off with a few minutes' reading of the thread? We've all got our opinions, and they're all valid, and none of them factual, but coming along and saying things like that make it seem that you're just coming in to gloat at the (possible) misfortune of a game and its dev and players.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Then why come to post about it and make assumptions that could be checked off with a few minutes' reading of the thread? We've all got our opinions, and they're all valid, and none of them factual, but coming along and saying things like that make it seem that you're just coming in to gloat at the (possible) misfortune of a game and its dev and players.
wouldn't surprise me he gave this game a 1 star review ( I saw it after my reply to him) so doubt he cares about this game anyways. Which makes it all the more strange why even ask about radio silence since im betting he dropped this game after that review , since it isn't their cup of tea.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
by far the best thing is "15 months with no update" in his first comment :LUL:
and it seems he still didnt quite get that "ever since" doesnt mean "1+ year":HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well I don't care what anyone says I'll continue to love and cherish the time i have spent with the game. I don't give a danm that there aren't many sex scenes I have other games for that. I appreciate this for the story and Emma of course.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
by far the best thing is "15 months with no update" in his first comment :LUL:
and it seems he still didnt quite get that "ever since" doesnt mean "1+ year":HideThePain:
Nah, I was merely confused by someone commenting that the game will get the Abandoned tag in November if there are no updates regarding the game, and in combination with the On Hold tag got me befuddled.

Reactions: Abhai

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, this game hasn't been updated for 15 months? How did this dev get the "On-Hold" tag and what does it exactly mean then?
1. wrong, last update soon 3 months ago not 12 months ago.
2. dev requested it from mods a while ago due rl happenings so clock is ticking from that point onwards.

1. wrong again.
2. game isn't bad (totally opposite) but for some there isn't enuf sexscenes so this isn't for all. joshy just loves this.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well I don't care what anyone says I'll continue to love and cherish the time i have spent with the game. I don't give a danm that there aren't many sex scenes I have other games for that. I appreciate this for the story and Emma of course.
Agreed, in fact, I tend to like games that have a better story and fewer sex scenes than other games. I have played certain games I won't name, that have so many sex scenes it is absolutely ridiculous. They have no story, and even for fiction, they cross the line of believability. I get to the point where I am rolling my eyes and thinking "get real, this is ridiculous!". But give me a good story, like this, and I can't get enough of it. With sex where it makes more sense.

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
I love this game and it is a shame that it is sidelined and it is not known if it will be resumed or end up abandoned like many others.

I don't know the reasons of its creator for leaving it aside because I haven't read many messages, since it is the first time that I am writing in the section of this game, but I am sure that he will have strong reasons not to continue it since the game is surprising quality.

It's not like many other games where the story sometimes doesn't make any sense.
In this game it does not get carried away by the typical thing that abounds, in the sense that the protagonist wants or can fuck all the characters.
Not in this one, in this one he prefers to give coherence to the story instead of getting carried away by all those, who the only thing they think about is that if the game doesn't have sex every 5 minutes it's no longer worth it.
I love the fatherly relationship with Emma without any perverted thoughts.
I love how the relationship with Charlotte develops. Very realistic development slowly and with improvements in confidence and then again with ups and downs, something very realistic for someone very traumatized. In other games, the MC would have fucked the super model on her second night of being home, and in some even on the first night, and on the second he would be having a threesome with the sister or daughters.

I hope that the reasons the creator had were not due to something serious personally, and that he can resume this fantastic work.

Reactions: evileeyore

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I love this game and it is a shame that it is sidelined and it is not known if it will be resumed or end up abandoned like many others.

I don't know the reasons of its creator for leaving it aside because I haven't read many messages, since it is the first time that I am writing in the section of this game, but I am sure that he will have strong reasons not to continue it since the game is surprising quality.

It's not like many other games where the story sometimes doesn't make any sense.
In this game it does not get carried away by the typical thing that abounds, in the sense that the protagonist wants or can fuck all the characters.
Not in this one, in this one he prefers to give coherence to the story instead of getting carried away by all those, who the only thing they think about is that if the game doesn't have sex every 5 minutes it's no longer worth it.
I love the fatherly relationship with Emma without any perverted thoughts.
I love how the relationship with Charlotte develops. Very realistic development slowly and with improvements in confidence and then again with ups and downs, something very realistic for someone very traumatized. In other games, the MC would have fucked the super model on her second night of being home, and in some even on the first night, and on the second he would be having a threesome with the sister or daughters.

I hope that the reasons the creator had were not due to something serious personally, and that he can resume this fantastic work.
There's a fair bit about it, not far back. It was/is quite serious and HillsideVN put the onhold tag on himself. It's not being abandoned and he has been corresponding on patreon and here keeping everyone in the loop with what is going on.

4.20 star(s) 274 Votes